Author Topic: GetBig 2023 Positive BenchPress Club Leader Challenge Goal Board with Prizes  (Read 8841 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
I was thinking we need a better more positive leaderboard more of a Bench Press club of supportive lifters. I have included verified lifts and challenge lifts to members based on their reported training.

Soul Crusher is the only one who has a verified bench at 225 but is being given a 330 challenge due to the multiple reps and self reported estimates. Anyone who makes a challenge will stay on the board.

We are not going to be sticklers on form anyone who unracks the weight touches their chest and reracks the weight without spotter assistance will be given credit. I tried to make tiers of challenges if Wes or JPJ make their challenge they will stay on the board regardless. Any getbigger not on the board can perform a bench press on video and get on the board.

The contest ends at midnight 12/31/23 there will be custom GETBIG T-shirt Bench Press Club prizes for all verified lifters who have made their challenge at that time paid for by me

There will also be a special prize for most improved. I will not respond to any negativity in this thread. There will be no physique updates posted by me either I encourage others to remain positive. This thread is about members who lift and challenging them to set goals and improve.

I tried to make challenge lifts achievable without being insulting to anyone I hope everyone makes their challenge and then some. If anyone feels a challenge is unrealistic to them a more realistic challenge can and will be posted we want everyone to be able to participate

Anyone who successfully verifies their lift will get a GetBig Bench Press Club T shirt at year end

GETBIG 2023 Bench Press Leader Challenge Board
1. BigRo 396 Verified (Special Challenge Goal 415)
2. Matt 350 Verified
2. Tatoo 350 Goal
3. RobcGuns 330 Goal
3. GymRat 330 Goal
3. Soul Crusher 330 Goal
4. Bhank 320 Verified (Special Challenge Goal 330)
5. Wazhazbin 315 Goal
5. Residue 315 Goal
5. IronGrip400 315 Goal
6. ChristopherA 295 Goal
7. Darren Avey 275Goal
7. NJFlex 275 Goal
7. Krankenstein 275 Goal
7. Pasmith 275 Goal
7. Chaos 275lbs Goal
8. Kwon 250 Goal
8. Josh 250 Goal
8. Cephius 250 Goal
8. 38 Returns 250 Goal
9. Raymondo 225 Goal
9. PhantomSpunker 225 Goal
9. Marvin Martian 225 Goal
9. Dave D 225 Goal
9. JoSwift 225 Goal
9. Hulkatron 225 Goal
10. Illuminati 225 Goal
10. Walter 225 Goal
10. Webster 225 Goal
11.GrapeApe 205 Goal
12. IronNat 195 Goal
12. Shizzo 195 Goal
12. Never1ashow 195 Goal
13. Oldtimer1 185 Goal
13. Wes 185 Goal
14. JPJ 135 Goal
14. Scott 135 Goal
15. Could be You

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: GetBig 2023 Positive BenchPress Club Leader/Challenge Board with prizes
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2023, 04:29:28 AM »
Fuck off

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2023, 04:34:39 AM »
You can take me off the board. I prob can’t do 350. I don’t really bench anymore. I will be following to see peoples lifts. if I do bench I prob wouldn’t go over 225.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
B

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2023, 04:38:16 AM »

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2023, 04:52:19 AM »
I was thinking we need a better more positive leaderboard more of a Bench Press club of supportive lifters. I have included verified lifts and challenge lifts to members based on their reported training.

Soul Crusher is the only one who has a verified bench at 225 but is being given a 315 challenge due to the multiple reps. Anyone who makes a challenge will stay on the board.

We are not going to be sticklers on form anyone who unracks the weight touches their chest and reracks the weight without spotter assistance will be given credit. I tried to make tiers of challenges if Wes or JPJ make their challenge they will stay on the board regardless. Any getbigger not on the board can perform a bench press on video and get on the board.

The contest ends at midnight 12/31/23 there will be custom GETBIG T-shirt Bench Press Club prizes for anyone on the leaderboard with a verified lift at that time paid for by me

There will also be a special prize for most improved. I will not respond to any negativity in this thread. There will be no physique updates posted by me either I encourage others to remain positive. This thread is about members who lift and challenging them to improve.

I tried to make challenge lifts achievable without being insulting to anyone I hope everyone makes their challenge and then some

GETBIG 2023 BENCH PRESS LEADER Challenge Board
1. BigRo 396 Verified
2. RobcGuns 350 Unverified
2. Tatoo 350 Unverified
3. Bhank 315 Verified
4. Matt 315 Verified 
5. GYMRAT 315 Unverified
5. Soul Crusher 315 unverified
5. Wazhazbin 315 unverified
6. PhantomSpunker 275 unverified
6. NJFlex 275 unverified
6. Krankenstein 275 unverified
6. Pasmith 275 unverified
7. Cephius 250 unverified
7. 38 Returns 250 unverified
8. JoSwift 225 unverified
9. Hulkatron 225 unverified
9. Illuminati 225 unverified
10. IronNat 195 unverified
11. Wes 185 unverified
12. JPJ 165 unverified

All unverified should be removed IMO. I have my video of 350 for an easy 1... But I'm not playing...
I remove myself...  :D

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2023, 04:55:57 AM »
This is how you run from Matt’s challenge.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2023, 04:57:23 AM »
This is how you run from Matt’s challenge.

Just like the squat 405 challenge

Bhanks all about semantics

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2023, 04:58:33 AM »
All unverified should be removed IMO. I have my video of 350 for an easy 1... But I'm not playing...
I remove myself...  :D

Unverified will be removed at year end. The idea is to give them a goal and a chance. I know you reported 355x2 earlier this year and I debated giving you a 350 challenge but I also know you reported 315x2 in your most recent due to a injury earlier this year and wanted you to be recognized for your 315. I am sorry opting out is not an option. I will glaldy move you ahead to 2nd with a 350x1 video from this year

I have adjusted your challenge to 330 to go for now or if you wish to post the 350 from this year we will move you up

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2023, 05:01:36 AM »
So many guys who lift don't bench press with a bar. I know in the last decade I can probably count on one hand how many times I benched with a bar. In my younger days it was a staple but I wish I never used it. It has wrecked so many shoulders and elbows.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2023, 05:04:09 AM »
So many guys who lift don't bench press with a bar. I know in the last decade I can probably count on one hand how many times I benched with a bar. In my younger days it was a staple but I wish I never used it. It has wrecked so many shoulders and elbows.

Car doors as well

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2023, 05:10:51 AM »

I know a lot of us have gotten older and can no longer do what we once did. You have been added to the list with a 185lb challenge good luck

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2023, 05:12:19 AM »
I had to dust it off, but here’s something bhanks will never see.

A 1st place trophy

Ps,
How cute is my dog(she’s a Pyrenees)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2023, 05:21:05 AM »
I had to dust it off, but here’s something bhanks will never see.

A 1st place trophy

Ps,
How cute is my dog(she’s a Pyrenees)

I am sure you are going to do great being a former 2016 powerlifting champion. Considering that it is now 2023 and we don't know your weight I have added you in with a 315 challenge.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2023, 05:31:34 AM »
One of many reasons bhanks makes no progress is that he doesn't stick with anything long enough to make progress.

This week or maybe month it's 1RM on bench press, evidently.

The aborted goal of a 405 squat is the closest he has come to any sort of meaningful sustained effort and even with that he was just trying repeatedly heavier 1-rep sets with +10 lbs or so every session, which is not how any sensible person with any basic knowledge of powerlifting-style training would go about such an endeavor.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2023, 05:32:28 AM »
Haha, there's no way in hell I'm ever putting up 275 lb these days. The most I've ever done was 240 lb for a single rep, and that was pre-shoulder surgery and when I was heavier. I suspect I could still get 225 lb with a little bit of practise, but I've never trained for a heavy bench.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2023, 05:34:11 AM »
Haha, there's no way in hell I'm ever putting up 275 lb these days. The most I've ever done was 240 lb for a single rep, and that was pre-shoulder surgery and when I was heavier. I suspect I could still get 225 lb with a little bit of practise, but I've never trained for a heavy bench.

Valid Phantom Spunker has an updated challenge goal of 225

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2023, 05:34:53 AM »
You can take me off the board. I prob can’t do 350. I don’t really bench anymore. I will be following to see peoples lifts. if I do bench I prob wouldn’t go over 225.

Big Rob challenge has been moved to 330lbs

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2023, 06:18:01 AM »
Unverified will be removed at year end. The idea is to give them a goal and a chance. I know you reported 355x2 earlier this year and I debated giving you a 350 challenge but I also know you reported 315x2 in your most recent due to a injury earlier this year and wanted you to be recognized for your 315. I am sorry opting out is not an option. I will glaldy move you ahead to 2nd with a 350x1 video from this year

fuckoff you cowardly child abuser

you don't make the rules here. you are running from matt's three lift challenge. opting out is not an option
kranks challenge- optiing out is not an option
janes run- opting out is not an option
my fight- sadly as you won't give your details opting out is clearly an option for you.

FOR CLARITY BRIAN

A year ago you said you would fight anyone anytime.
In November I said i would fly you to the UK to fight me
You shit yourself
I did the same in Feb- you had a comp
I did the same in Apr- you were strict curling
I did the same in July- you were awaiting surgery
Same in October- you have now had surgery

Krank then asked you apply the same rules to hs challenge as you do to mine. Fly him in to meet you. You shit yourself.

Brian you have proved time and again you won't fight anyone anytime. Its a fantasy you created to cover for the fact you were universally hated and bullied in school for being an arrogant spoilt child.

The claim
I'd ragdoll tyson
The reality
Jamie Clegg made you quit

The claim
Never lost a fight
The reality
0-3 MMA

The claim
Great wrassler
The reality
The only wrassler we've seen with no ear damage. At all.

The claim
BJJ adept
The reality
No evidence of ever being on the mat

The reality Brian is you are a grifter who spends about 5-6 years in one place or even 10 in some circumstances until you are so universally despised you have no frineds and no-one to bother. Get big now fills this hole for you.

Bottom line brian - you know how to sort a fight with me. Its in your hands. The fact you won't even pick up the phone tells me you are petrified to fight anyone- not just me. Unless she is a woman with a substance issue.
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2023, 06:24:39 AM »
fuckoff you cowardly child abuser

you don't make the rules here. you are running from matt's three lift challenge. opting out is not an option
kranks challenge- optiing out is not an option
janes run- opting out is not an option
my fight- sadly as you won't give your details opting out is clearly an option for you.

FOR CLARITY BRIAN

A year ago you said you would fight anyone anytime.
In November I said i would fly you to the UK to fight me
You shit yourself
I did the same in Feb- you had a comp
I did the same in Apr- you were strict curling
I did the same in July- you were awaiting surgery
Same in October- you have now had surgery

Krank then asked you apply the same rules to hs challenge as you do to mine. Fly him in to meet you. You shit yourself.

Brian you have proved time and again you won't fight anyone anytime. Its a fantasy you created to cover for the fact you were universally hated and bullied in school for being an arrogant spoilt child.

The claim
I'd ragdoll tyson
The reality
Jamie Clegg made you quit

The claim
Never lost a fight
The reality
0-3 MMA

The claim
Great wrassler
The reality
The only wrassler we've seen with no ear damage. At all.

The claim
BJJ adept
The reality
No evidence of ever being on the mat

The reality Brian is you are a grifter who spends about 5-6 years in one place or even 10 in some circumstances until you are so universally despised you have no frineds and no-one to bother. Get big now fills this hole for you.

Bottom line brian - you know how to sort a fight with me. Its in your hands. The fact you won't even pick up the phone tells me you are petrified to fight anyone- not just me. Unless she is a woman with a substance issue.

I am not going to participate in negativity on this thread. Everyone gets a challenge and I want everyone to win. I did my best to make everyone's challenge achievable. Your challenge is 250lbs good luck.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2023, 06:26:22 AM »
Why does Clegg not have a mark on him in the Victory photo if bhanks was caving his face in with unanswered strikes for three rounds ???

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2023, 06:37:05 AM »
I am not going to participate in negativity on this thread. Everyone gets a challenge and I want everyone to win. I did my best to make everyone's challenge achievable. Your challenge is 250lbs good luck.

your challenge is to get on a plane with your stick thin meth head wife and fight me. No luck at all.

I'm not taking part in your challenge -= you have avoided matts- because he is lighter and stronger than you
B

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2023, 06:39:39 AM »
I like Hankins confidence thinking he can start his own club by literally stealing the SCN  concept.

I can’t wait to see what world record he sets! Maybe it can be “Mens over 45 with  2 or more shoulder surgeries, non reconstructed, 209-243 pound weight class bench press championship.