Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

aldactone

(1/2) > >>

jeffrey.:
just wanted to get some opinions on the best way to use aldactone before a show and what sort of dosages are people taking?

O:
Use very moderately...If you cut your sodium right and watch your fluids you shouldn't need a diuretic....

i would go 10mg...and make sure you get potassium with it...diuretics strip your body of potassium.....

Play with it before the show....don't experiment the night before you will flatten out and ruin your hard work......

demedex(torsimide) works better IMO......

and have a pisser near you for a bout 45 min after taking it....because you will pee for an hour.....

denvmuscle:

--- Quote from: O on October 12, 2005, 02:25:06 AM ---Use very moderately...If you cut your sodium right and watch your fluids you shouldn't need a diuretic....

i would go 10mg...and make sure you get potassium with it...diuretics strip your body of potassium.....

Play with it before the show....don't experiment the night before you will flatten out and ruin your hard work......

demedex(torsimide) works better IMO......

and have a pisser near you for a bout 45 min after taking it....because you will pee for an hour.....

--- End quote ---

Hey O:

We can always count on your advice- keep us from having any BAD surprises.  Glad your back moderating!

Mike

Weez:
  Whoa, with all due respest to "O", I believe that Aldactone IS Potassium sparring, therefore, no additional Potassium would be required, and this is very, very important, because a Potassium "overdose" will kill you just as easy , or even easier than a deficiency. Other than that I concur with our Mod.

Weez   

BIGMIKE:
YEP,HYPERKALEMIA (TOO MUCH POTASSIUM IN THE BLOOD) CAN EASILY KILL U....ON ANOTHER NOTE,IF U CAN GET UR HANDS ON IT,ALDACTAZIDE IS BETTER IMO.THEY COME IN 25 MG.AS O SAID,IF YOU'VE DONE THINGS THE RIGHT WAY,YOU SHOULD'NT NEED TOO MANY DIURETICS.START DURING THE WEE HOURS OF FRIDAY BEFORE YOUR SHOW (ASSUMING IT'S ON SAT) TAKE 1 EVERY 6-7 HOURS UP TO AND INCLUDING PRE-JUDGING.BTW,IF U WANT SPECS ON ALDACTAZIDE,RUN A SEARCH ON THIAZIDE DIURETICS.YOU SHOULD GET A LIST OF THIS FAMILY.GOOD LUCK...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version