Author Topic: PRIMOBOLAN (Methelonone) Pharmaceutical Grade  (Read 4643 times)

MIOVIT

• Getbig II
PRIMOBOLAN (Methelonone) Pharmaceutical Grade
« on: June 05, 2022, 06:09:46 AM »
Primobolan was one of the favorite compounds in the pre-contest cycles in '80s and '90s maybe it was one of the determinant factors in those shredded conditions, of course among others... Also one of the most convenient when designing cycles for women since it has high anabolic and low androgenic effects,  Nowadays almost forgotten due to the huge of counterfeits, and ugl does not guarantee the real thing and the high cost of this stuff does not worth the risk... Bayer is one of the most known but also one of the most counterfeited when we have one pharma grade...  There is a pharmaceutical company in Paraguay (South America) named Indufar, among their large line of pharma products, has a few anabolics as Methelonone, in the following video, this is how look legitimate one (this is just for steroid info purpose)...

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: PRIMOBOLAN (Methelonone) Pharmaceutical Grade
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2022, 05:19:57 PM »
All the gear i've used from Paraguay was shit.

But that was 15 years ago.

Those amps look very tasty.

MIOVIT

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2022, 01:25:42 AM »
All the gear i've used from Paraguay was shit.

But that was 15 years ago.

Those amps look very tasty.

Nowadays Paraguay has become one of the best headquarter of legitimate pharmaceutical companies such as Landerland, Indufar, and the traditional Bayer, Phizer, etc... and those products come with hologram stickers to guarantee their authenticity...

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2022, 03:17:40 PM »
Nowadays Paraguay has become one of the best headquarter of legitimate pharmaceutical companies such as Landerland, Indufar, and the traditional Bayer, Phizer, etc... and those products come with hologram stickers to guarantee their authenticity...

Yeah, i can imagine.

If i didn't live so close to Mexico i might try it out.

Been buying my gear over there for about 3 years now.

I'm assuming the quality is probably similar today.

I just don't like getting international shipments anymore.

MIOVIT

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2022, 01:25:55 AM »
If you can buy it directly from the pharmacy that is the best, today the worst thing is the huge amount of garbage that comes from Asia and many people believe that they have no other options when in South America there are very good legitimate products...

Yeah, i can imagine.

If i didn't live so close to Mexico i might try it out.

Been buying my gear over there for about 3 years now.

I'm assuming the quality is probably similar today.

I just don't like getting international shipments anymore.

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2022, 07:31:35 PM »
In my time, late 70s early 80s primabolin was the greatest. 200mg primabolin and 200mg Deca was magic...

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2022, 05:24:37 PM »
In my time, late 70s early 80s primabolin was the greatest. 200mg primabolin and 200mg Deca was magic...

Oh. I forgot. Old age. 20mg dball

MIOVIT

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2022, 08:36:54 AM »
Oh. I forgot. Old age. 20mg dball
Enough to get jacked 

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2022, 09:55:47 PM »
It's been many years since I was involved in the game, but I can say some things I believe to be generally true from my days.

-Ampoules have a better chance of being real than vials. Pain in the ass to make them. The old sherring 100mg Turkish Primo amps were sought after like Gold. No kid is putting shit he made in his bathtub in a scored ampoule. Cheaper to make a vial.

-Lower dose is better than higher dose in general when it comes to finding fakes. See a Primobolan  400mg/ml vial? Almost CERTAINLY fake unless it's REALLY expensive. Same with Oxandrolone. Find a 5 mg Oxandrolone tab it has a good chance of being real. A 50 mg Oxandrolone tab? Watch out for it being dbol and a bikini chick pays the price.

-While for regular products, things from Mexico and South America are shit, the opposite is true for steroids. This is because to have quality steroids, you have to have a corrupt government. Tijuana made GREAT steroids at one point, when Duchaine and Laboratories Milano was in operation because Mayor Rhon and everyone allowed their plant to produce pharma quality shit as long as they paid the government and cops off. UG shit made in the USA is GARBAGE because you can't have a pharma quality plant with the DEA here. So if it's made in the USA underground it's GARBAGE. Pharma USA gear is great but it only comes from corrupt TRT clinics like Iron Addicts, but look what happened to them.

So on the surface, this product has some good signs. Lower dose, amps, and a corrupt government that might allow a black market for legit pharma gear. 

Can't vouch for the product, but on the surface it looks good.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2022, 04:23:36 PM »

-While for regular products, things from Mexico and South America are shit, the opposite is true for steroids. This is because to have quality steroids, you have to have a corrupt government. Tijuana made GREAT steroids at one point, when Duchaine and Laboratories Milano was in operation because Mayor Rhon and everyone allowed their plant to produce pharma quality shit as long as they paid the government and cops off. UG shit made in the USA is GARBAGE because you can't have a pharma quality plant with the DEA here. So if it's made in the USA underground it's GARBAGE. Pharma USA gear is great but it only comes from corrupt TRT clinics like Iron Addicts, but look what happened to them.

I'll agree with Latin America now has good quality gear, if it's made in the right plant.

The gear you see in the pharmacies is just as good as the HG stuff we sell in the states.

That's why i started buying some of my gear in Mexico, plus it's cheap. Once you get away from the border towns you can get a vial of Test/Deca for $5-8 each.

I will disagree with all UGL's are garbage.

If that was the case every single amatuer and pro bodybuilder would be small and dead.

Getting HG gear in the amounts needed to compete at a high level is nearly impossible.

They all use UGL at some point. I don't know anyone who doesn't use UGL gear and i've been around this stuff for 20 years.

Now, what is true, not all UGL's are the same. There are some really bad ones, but most of them are ok.

I've seen the inside of some of the places that make UGL gear and most are pristine. I knew a guy who was close to a source in North Texas, sold to plenty of Pro's and his stuff was known to make it's way inside Metroflex gym. It was a perfectly sterile environment and he had over half a million in equipment.

The problem is you don't know how the stuff is made 99% of the time. So i agree with your basic premise.

Like we've always said, "trust your source".

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2022, 10:41:55 PM »

I will disagree with all UGL's are garbage.

They all use UGL at some point. I don't know anyone who doesn't use UGL gear and i've been around this stuff for 20 years.

Now, what is true, not all UGL's are the same. There are some really bad ones, but most of them are ok.

I've seen the inside of some of the places that make UGL gear and most are pristine. I knew a guy who was close to a source in North Texas, sold to plenty of Pro's and his stuff was known to make it's way inside Metroflex gym. It was a perfectly sterile environment and he had over half a million in equipment.

The problem is you don't know how the stuff is made 99% of the time. So i agree with your basic premise.

Like we've always said, "trust your source".

It seems we agree on 99% of this but the one thing is I did not say was that ALL UG labs are garbage. Tren isn't even made by a legit pharmaceutical company so of course pros have to use UG.  I said USA UG labs are garbage because we have the most anti-steroid government in the world.

If there is this UG lab in North Texas as you say with  pristine manufacturing, are they completely unknown to law enforcement? All it takes is one bad transaction or some hater that wants to take you down, and they report this plant to the DEA and you're done. So for such a plant to exist WITHIN the United States we have to have corrupt police, which is something probably better not discussed on this board. But my point was that UG gear from the USA is usually shit, because you don't have government corruption/cooperation that will look the other way when you have a pristine pharmaceutical plant somewhere that NO ONE looks into and the owners are driving Bentleys. The DEA wants those Bentley's and mansions through seizure and "private auction".

UG labs in other countries don't draw attention and if they do they pay the government off. This doesn't happen here.

So I find it hard to believe that a high level, pharmaceutical UG steroid plant exists in the U.S. and law enforcement knows NOTHING about it.

MIOVIT

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2022, 06:51:20 AM »
It's been many years since I was involved in the game, but I can say some things I believe to be generally true from my days.

-Ampoules have a better chance of being real than vials. Pain in the ass to make them. The old sherring 100mg Turkish Primo amps were sought after like Gold. No kid is putting shit he made in his bathtub in a scored ampoule. Cheaper to make a vial.

-Lower dose is better than higher dose in general when it comes to finding fakes. See a Primobolan  400mg/ml vial? Almost CERTAINLY fake unless it's REALLY expensive. Same with Oxandrolone. Find a 5 mg Oxandrolone tab it has a good chance of being real. A 50 mg Oxandrolone tab? Watch out for it being dbol and a bikini chick pays the price.

So on the surface, this product has some good signs. Lower dose, amps, and a corrupt government that might allow a black market for legit pharma gear. 

Can't vouch for the product, but on the surface it looks good.
I do understand you and that is why I visited their headquarters in Paraguay and was impressed, they are not only making steroids, in fact they only have 4 anabolic products, and they have a wide line of pharmaceutical products... I made a video of that visit..

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2022, 01:58:42 PM »
It seems we agree on 99% of this but the one thing is I did not say was that ALL UG labs are garbage. Tren isn't even made by a legit pharmaceutical company so of course pros have to use UG.  I said USA UG labs are garbage because we have the most anti-steroid government in the world.

If there is this UG lab in North Texas as you say with  pristine manufacturing, are they completely unknown to law enforcement? All it takes is one bad transaction or some hater that wants to take you down, and they report this plant to the DEA and you're done. So for such a plant to exist WITHIN the United States we have to have corrupt police, which is something probably better not discussed on this board. But my point was that UG gear from the USA is usually shit, because you don't have government corruption/cooperation that will look the other way when you have a pristine pharmaceutical plant somewhere that NO ONE looks into and the owners are driving Bentleys. The DEA wants those Bentley's and mansions through seizure and "private auction".

UG labs in other countries don't draw attention and if they do they pay the government off. This doesn't happen here.

So I find it hard to believe that a high level, pharmaceutical UG steroid plant exists in the U.S. and law enforcement knows NOTHING about it.

Agreed more or less.

You realize how easy it is to create a sterile environment to make gear?

You don't need a commercial plant. I've seen setups inside houses that would blow your mind. Guys making thousands of vials of gear a month, completely unnoticed.

And i do agree 100% that most sources are probably not that great, but there are always going to be some good ones. I just find it strange that AAS are such a big deal today, all in the name of protecting American sports. Head down to Mexico, shoot up a CC of Test, pop a few Dbol and grab a workout. Nobody bats an eye.  :)

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2022, 09:47:39 PM »
Agreed more or less.

Head down to Mexico, shoot up a CC of Test, pop a few Dbol and grab a workout. Nobody bats an eye.  :)

Excellent point

I lived in Guadalajara, Mexico for 7 years with my Mexican girlfriend. even had the pleasure of training at John Romano's gym on Avenida Xochitl and you can go to Walmart(they have stores in Guadalajara) and with no prescription buy a Sustanon preload and NO ONE bats an eye, not even a dirty look or surprise. The steroid paranoia in the USA is a disgrace.

Perhaps a bigger disgrace for the USA health fraud system, you can buy not only steroids in Mexico but blood pressure medication, heart meds, and other life saving medications along with your steroids. And pharma quality from Pfizer and all top brands. The costs in the USA include a doctor's visit to get the BP med script, where a nurse will take your blood pressure, agree with you it's high, send the doctor in who has no clue who you are for 30 seconds to make sure he spells your name right on the prescription. 

You should be able to cheaply go to a clinic, check your blood pressure and if it's high go pick up some blood pressure medication at the store. Like you would a cold medication if you have a cold. Guarantee some over the counter cold medications are MUCH more potentially dangerous and even habit forming than a beta blocker or similar blood pressure med.

Maybe a bodybuilder has no health insurance, or just is afraid to see a doctor or whatever. He should be able to take his Blood pressure and if it's high go get some BP meds. NOW.

Sorry, got off an that rant but to OP, those Primo amps have a lot of good signs. There's an old rumor that Arnold's "stack" was Primo/Dbol so might consider it as a stack if you want to avoid test but want some quality gains.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2022, 04:48:50 PM »
Excellent point

I lived in Guadalajara, Mexico for 7 years with my Mexican girlfriend. even had the pleasure of training at John Romano's gym on Avenida Xochitl and you can go to Walmart(they have stores in Guadalajara) and with no prescription buy a Sustanon preload and NO ONE bats an eye, not even a dirty look or surprise. The steroid paranoia in the USA is a disgrace.

Perhaps a bigger disgrace for the USA health fraud system, you can buy not only steroids in Mexico but blood pressure medication, heart meds, and other life saving medications along with your steroids. And pharma quality from Pfizer and all top brands. The costs in the USA include a doctor's visit to get the BP med script, where a nurse will take your blood pressure, agree with you it's high, send the doctor in who has no clue who you are for 30 seconds to make sure he spells your name right on the prescription. 

You should be able to cheaply go to a clinic, check your blood pressure and if it's high go pick up some blood pressure medication at the store. Like you would a cold medication if you have a cold. Guarantee some over the counter cold medications are MUCH more potentially dangerous and even habit forming than a beta blocker or similar blood pressure med.

Maybe a bodybuilder has no health insurance, or just is afraid to see a doctor or whatever. He should be able to take his Blood pressure and if it's high go get some BP meds. NOW.

Sorry, got off an that rant but to OP, those Primo amps have a lot of good signs. There's an old rumor that Arnold's "stack" was Primo/Dbol so might consider it as a stack if you want to avoid test but want some quality gains.

Good points and i fully agree.

I've been to Guadalajara a few times, nice place.

I go to Chihuahua City and Aguascalientes a lot to visit my GF's family, basically every 2-3 months.

There is a walk in clinic there that i get some medications at. They run a few tests and give you BP meds or whatever you need.

Or you can just request what you want, there are very few restrictions except for Novocain and stuff like that.

It amazes me how all of these things are legal, even pain killers and anxiety meds, yet Mexico doesn't have a drug problem like we do in the States.

I could go on and on. Our medical system here in the States is a joke, it's all about money, not treatment.

We were staying with my GF's younger sister and i was having trouble sleeping, so she hands me a blister pack of Xanax. I was like WTF? It's not seen as a big deal at all. And somehow you don't have the drug problems.

I've ran Primo/Dbol before, it's a great stack.

PickaPeck

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2022, 06:09:20 PM »
Excellent point

We pretty much can at this point in the US except that it's not legal.Thankfully, we can get blood work in most states without a prescription and order from a few good foreign pharmas for ancillaries.  Of course finding pharma grade AAS and GH is a bit more difficult but not at all impossible. Been a long time since I posted.  Good to see the board is still around. Strange that PM and some other boards are probably at least 1/2 guys over 40 and many members in 50s and 60s.  I guess some of us did it right or maybe we all die soon.  I'll ask john Romano. He tracks toe body count I think.