Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

When you don't need any prescription for your testosterone...

(1/3) > >>

MIOVIT:

;D

balzac:
 :P  ;D

ThisisOverload:
It is nice to just walk into a pharmacy and buy gear.

Like a kid in a candy store.

Notomorrow:

--- Quote from: ThisisOverload on July 21, 2022, 02:09:10 PM ---It is nice to just walk into a pharmacy and buy gear.

Like a kid in a candy store.

--- End quote ---
     I know you have some background with Mexico as I do, but newbies please remember that the only truly "legal" steroids in Mexico or anywhere else are basically Test and Deca.  Tren, dbol, Equipoise, etc. are not made by any legit pharmaceutical manufacturer in the world so they are NEVER technically legal even though obviously you can buy them in border towns. Newbies go down to Mexican border towns like Tijuana and think because you can buy something in a pharmacy it's "legal". It is not. You won't find ANYTHING but test and rarely Deca in Farmacia Benavides, Ahorros, Soriana pharmacies, or any other legit Mexican pharmacy you would find in Guadalajara or Mexico City.  Border town pharmacies named "Pablo's pharmacy" or some shit are drug dealers. Be careful.

While you'll get away with buying Tren and all that shit 95% of the time in a border town, if you buy late at night or in an area without a bunch of tourists, you may fall into a cop trap. The trap works like this. A border town pharmacy worker sees a newbie gringo buying his Tren and Dbol, sees he has a little cash, so calls his friend in the police, and when you leave the pharmacy the cops will magically appear and detain you and demand you pay them cash to avoid arrest for the illegal drugs you have. Go to a Mexican jail or pay them a couple hundred dollars.  And you'll be so scared you'll pay it. The pharmacy worker will say he never sold you anything, and try telling an international judge that you were trying to legally buy Trenbolone to bring into the U.S. You'll pay the fucking shakedown. And the cop will give the pharmacy worker that set you up a few bucks kickback. In Mexico we call this paying "la multa". Cops shakedown American's all the time for "la multa".

So if you are buying steroids in some border town, be humble. Get your shit and keep low key. Test and Deca are legal. EVERYTHING else is illegal but tolerated so be humble, low key, don't show any wealth and get your shit and get the fuck outta there. 

MIOVIT:

--- Quote from: Notomorrow on July 22, 2022, 05:53:44 PM ---     I know you have some background with Mexico as I do, but newbies please remember that the only truly "legal" steroids in Mexico or anywhere else are basically Test and Deca.  Tren, dbol, Equipoise, etc. are not made by any legit pharmaceutical manufacturer in the world so they are NEVER technically legal even though obviously you can buy them in border towns. Newbies go down to Mexican border towns like Tijuana and think because you can buy something in a pharmacy it's "legal". It is not. You won't find ANYTHING but test and rarely Deca in Farmacia Benavides, Ahorros, Soriana pharmacies, or any other legit Mexican pharmacy you would find in Guadalajara or Mexico City.  Border town pharmacies named "Pablo's pharmacy" or some shit are drug dealers. Be careful.

While you'll get away with buying Tren and all that shit 95% of the time in a border town, if you buy late at night or in an area without a bunch of tourists, you may fall into a cop trap. The trap works like this. A border town pharmacy worker sees a newbie gringo buying his Tren and Dbol, sees he has a little cash, so calls his friend in the police, and when you leave the pharmacy the cops will magically appear and detain you and demand you pay them cash to avoid arrest for the illegal drugs you have. Go to a Mexican jail or pay them a couple hundred dollars.  And you'll be so scared you'll pay it. The pharmacy worker will say he never sold you anything, and try telling an international judge that you were trying to legally buy Trenbolone to bring into the U.S. You'll pay the fucking shakedown. And the cop will give the pharmacy worker that set you up a few bucks kickback. In Mexico we call this paying "la multa". Cops shakedown American's all the time for "la multa".

So if you are buying steroids in some border town, be humble. Get your shit and keep low key. Test and Deca are legal. EVERYTHING else is illegal but tolerated so be humble, low key, don't show any wealth, and get your shit and get the fuck outta there.

--- End quote ---

I'm sorry about what is happening in Mexico, in my country you don't need a prescription to buy gear and not only deca and testosterone but also Primobolan, parabolan, Anavar, HGH, HCG, and insulin, are legal in pharmacies so nobody could get you in trouble for having them...  The video I took was at a very large pharmacy franchise.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version