Author Topic: Bp and cramping issues after cycle.  (Read 2635 times)

Beaverstretcher

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Bp and cramping issues after cycle.
« on: August 28, 2022, 02:53:34 PM »
How long does your guys BP stay elevated after a cycle.  Had been cycling two years off and on.  Only test.  Ramp up to 600 back down to 300.  My bp goes up to 144/80 on any T after 200mg.  I’ve recently come back to 150mg of test a week for a cruise and my BP is still elevated although it is down 10 points.  It’s only been 10 days since I started my cruise.  How long until your guts BP bottoms out and everything is stable on average?  Bloods look good.  Hematocrit down in normal range, and estrogen is in check.  Also cramping up a lot lately.  Literally have to drink 3-4 liquid Ivs a day to stop palpitations from dehydration…as soon as I chug some sodium, palpitations stop about 20 min after infection. 

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: Bp and cramping issues after cycle.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2022, 01:19:17 PM »
Beaverstretcher ;D gotta get em young before they are all stretched out.
T

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2022, 05:04:36 PM »
How long does your guys BP stay elevated after a cycle.  Had been cycling two years off and on.  Only test.  Ramp up to 600 back down to 300.  My bp goes up to 144/80 on any T after 200mg.  I’ve recently come back to 150mg of test a week for a cruise and my BP is still elevated although it is down 10 points.  It’s only been 10 days since I started my cruise.  How long until your guts BP bottoms out and everything is stable on average?  Bloods look good.  Hematocrit down in normal range, and estrogen is in check.  Also cramping up a lot lately.  Literally have to drink 3-4 liquid Ivs a day to stop palpitations from dehydration…as soon as I chug some sodium, palpitations stop about 20 min after infection.

2-3 weeks.

On 150mg you might not see much of a drop, too many factors to really know.

Also depends on your body weight.

If you are dehydrated, get some of those Pedialyte drinks for adults, drink half a liter in the morning and other half in the evening. Do this for 2-3 days while ALSO drinking 5-6 liters of water per day. Do not eat any large meals before bed.

It can take 3-4 days to get properly hydrated and you need to take it seriously.

Beaverstretcher

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2022, 07:39:48 AM »
Thanks for the reply.  My bp goes up on test on anything over 200-250.  Today was like day 12 of being back to cruise.  Bp and water/electrolyte balance has normalized.  No more palpitations or cramping.  Just took time for my body to balance out a new lower level of test.  Gotta find a new anabolic to run with trt that doesn’t blow my bp up.  High bp no bueno.  Beaverstretcher out…

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2022, 01:33:03 PM »
Thanks for the reply.  My bp goes up on test on anything over 200-250.  Today was like day 12 of being back to cruise.  Bp and water/electrolyte balance has normalized.  No more palpitations or cramping.  Just took time for my body to balance out a new lower level of test.  Gotta find a new anabolic to run with trt that doesn’t blow my bp up.  High bp no bueno.  Beaverstretcher out…

No worries.

I like to run Deca, even at low doses it works well.

Primo is a good option too if you can find it.

Two years ago, i ran 200mg Test C with 250mg Deca and i felt great, had zero BP issues. You could run 150mg of each and see what happens.

Everyone is different though. I do get benefits from Deca at low doses.

testiFy

• Getbig II
  • Anti-State
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2022, 08:51:07 AM »
Hows your e2 while blasting?
Cramping issues could come from still training like you're blasting.

When I go back to cruise, volume in the gym also drops a bit. I'll still focus on pushing weight but will rarely go to absolute failure.