Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Royalty fellow

(1/16) > >>

Krankenstein:
Fuck him

Royalty:
More “poll threads” 😂

DJ181 added to the poll for “attention” purposes (Hi Dorian Cutler)

beakdoctor:
Royalty,  I voted for a 90 day band. I would've voted for longer if it were an option. I just wanted to be clear about that. Also, just so you know, everyone knows you're a hysterical,  unhinged, closet case, power bottom, meth addict. I hope you choke on a limp dick. Your shtick and your Mentzer man-crush are as old and worn out as your sphincter.

Hope there's no confusion about any of that.

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: beakdoctor on March 27, 2024, 11:26:30 PM ---Royalty,  I voted for a 90 day band. I would've voted for longer if it were an option. I just wanted to be clear about that. Also, just so you know, everyone knows you're a hysterical,  unhinged, closet case, power bottom, meth addict. I hope you choke on a limp dick. Your shtick and your Mentzer man-crush are as old and worn out as your sphincter.

--- End quote ---
Brutal.

Royalty:

--- Quote from: beakdoctor on March 27, 2024, 11:26:30 PM ---Royalty,  I voted for a 90 day band. I would've voted for longer if it were an option. I just wanted to be clear about that. Also, just so you know, everyone knows you're a hysterical,  unhinged, closet case, power bottom, meth addict. I hope you choke on a limp dick. Your shtick and your Mentzer man-crush are as old and worn out as your sphincter.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on March 28, 2024, 12:08:07 AM ---Brutal.

--- End quote ---

your hands are incredibly small

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version