Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Toughest Getbigger
« Last post by irishdave on Today at 01:21:04 PM »
I feel  dirty with my man crush for you  :-[ :-X :D

Josh,
Iím a little bit delirious today. I hadnít enough energy to get to the toilet had to piss in bottles all morning. Got up a few hours ago and took nurofen plus and weed and a hot whiskey or two. I think Iím nearly better already. Might get tested tomorrow though. But weíre still crazy fucks. It must be the Irish rage. I see myself as a mix between Michael Collins who will punish all of the filth who dare piss on the soil of my ancestors.

If you can find any info on Griffith please send Iím in a really evil mood
Politics and Political Issues Board / Re: Buttigieg MIA
« Last post by Humble Narcissist on Today at 01:16:38 PM »
Did he get stitches after delivery?
No, just Tucks Medicated Pads.
Gossip & Opinions / Re: My 2021 Halloween Setup SNEAK PEAK
« Last post by mryorkielover on Today at 01:16:04 PM »
+1 for last year.

how long does set up and tear down take? do you do it yourself? or have help?

I started a month ago. It takes about 100 hrs to set up since I do it myself. About 30 hrs to take down, organize and put everything away for storage.
« Last post by mryorkielover on Today at 01:14:36 PM »
where the heck do you even buy these props?
Spirit Halloween, Home Depot, Costco, internet
« Last post by mryorkielover on Today at 01:14:01 PM »
Good setup man. Thereís so much going on. Maybe edit it just a bit.  It wonít look too chaotic and people can enjoy it more.

Edit the setup or the video?
Got to protect the tribe.
Psaki, DOJ in damage control mode after Biden says subpoena defiers should be prosecuted
Jan. 6 select committee is ramping up issuing subpoenas for former Trump administration officials
By Kelly Laco | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/psaki-doj-damage-control-mode-biden-says-subpoena-defiers-prosecuted
They should keep "the American way" since he's woke now.
i keep saying this. who the fuck watches tv, boomers?
Those same boomers that invented the technology you use to get your news.
Gossip & Opinions / Re: MIKE MENTZER: MR. NORTH AMERICA 1977
« Last post by Humble Narcissist on Today at 01:04:15 PM »
Mentzer said that the whole body 3 times a week was really fucking him up and after a session he would have to lay down and sleep for 2 or 3 hours. Later he split the body in half and he said that the recovery from that was more than 50% better even though it was a 50% change. In my opinion even splitting the body in half is still too much, split in thirds is doable though. Now pretty much everybody just trains one bodypart a day.
It depends on how many sets you are training per bodypart. A person training 1 to 2 sets per bodypart can do a full body workout in under an hour. If you are trying to do 5 to 10 sets per bodypart for a full body workout it would be exhausting. Mentzer was training to failure on every exercise which is not needed at all.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10