Author Topic: Mistakes I Made  (Read 5535 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Mistakes I Made
« on: January 31, 2007, 05:16:44 PM »
I

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Mistakes I Made
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 05:31:53 PM »
JaeJonna did the same thing. Enjoy your destruction.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2007, 05:57:20 PM »
I underestimated the power of the squad.  I publicly am posting an apology for turning against the squad.  I was having a bad day---I never want to be grouped in with Dan18 or the buck toothed baby clothing modelling chink.  Will the squad forgive me or will I have to come back under another name?  Stay tuned.
dude you sound like a pussy, who cares if you pissed someone off, dont beg for forgiveness.  This is the V board bitch, man up and own or be owned.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2007, 06:09:18 PM »
dude you sound like a pussy, who cares if you pissed someone off, dont beg for forgiveness.  This is the V board bitch, man up and own or be owned.

ok irongrip--nothing pussy about that name--epic gay name  ::)

The Heckler

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2007, 07:10:34 PM »
I underestimated the power of the squad.  I publicly am posting an apology for turning against the squad.  I was having a bad day---I never want to be grouped in with Dan18 or the buck toothed baby clothing modelling chink.  Will the squad forgive me or will I have to come back under another name?  Stay tuned.

Fair enough.

Now drop on your knees and clean the cheese off my cock, you fvcking middle aged homo.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2007, 07:18:47 PM »
This fucking apology bullshit has to stop. It's pathetic. I bow down to no man, ya whiny cvnt.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2007, 07:57:14 PM »
what doesnt kill only makes you stronger, you look like that horse barbaro right about now hahahahahahahh

avesher is a bitch hahaha
L

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2007, 08:11:37 PM »
Fair enough.

Now drop on your knees and clean the cheese off my cock, you fvcking middle aged homo.

There may be hope for you yet "avesher". You need to start by putting your post back up and stop this editing bullshit.

Then you are going to have stop being a pussy and go put some ownings on some of these junior tiny tits that we don't have the time to deal with and be particularly vicious !!!!

The Heckler

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2007, 08:59:53 PM »
There may be hope for you yet "avesher". You need to start by putting your post back up and stop this editing bullshit.

Then you are going to have stop being a pussy and go put some ownings on some of these junior tiny tits that we don't have the time to deal with and be particularly vicious !!!!

haha yes count!!! i just realized he edited his post.  what a pathetic shitbag.  oh well, no owning we could dish out to him comes close to the owning he gets every morning when he wakes up and looks in the mirror.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2007, 09:01:40 PM »
YEah that was extremely gay of you to apologize..exremely hella gay....

The Heckler

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2007, 09:14:50 PM »
YEah that was extremely gay of you to apologize..exremely hella gay....

avesher just turned 41 and is about to go through menopause.  he's probably crying his brains out right now and pounding the keyboard with his fist seeing us make fun of him.

Bigbuthealthy

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2007, 12:05:55 AM »
He probably made fun of members of The Squad without knowing who we are, now he realised.
240 at 10 bf.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2007, 02:37:14 PM »
ok irongrip--nothing pussy about that name--epic gay name  ::)
ok dude, youre the fucking moron who apologized to someone on an INTERNET DISCUSSION BOARD you fucking moron.  And why?, because you want to be in the squad?  Epic homo erotic fantasies about internet dudes.  Get over it and move along, everybody here now knows youre a weak individual now.  Youre like the dude people "bitch" in prison.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2007, 02:40:11 PM »
Avesher the biggest mistake you made was thinking the Squad members had anything between their ears.

You probably used too many big words and wrote too many sentences for them to comprehend. They were probably just intimidated by your intelligence.
P

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2007, 02:43:38 PM »
This fucking apology bullshit has to stop. It's pathetic. I bow down to no man, ya whiny cvnt.

AHAHAAHAHAH!!!  Yes, mercy is for the weak......the weak must be destroyed.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2007, 06:45:28 PM »
Avesher the biggest mistake you made was thinking the Squad members had anything between their ears.

You probably used too many big words and wrote too many sentences for them to comprehend. They were probably just intimidated by your intelligence.

It's ironic that you say this cause it's obvious from your calling yourself 'musclemonster' that you have something between your ears that no member of the SQUAD has - a vacuum.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2007, 07:56:52 AM »
Fair enough.

hahahahahahahahaha, classic.