Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

Mistakes I Made

<< < (2/4) > >>

Fury:
This fucking apology bullshit has to stop. It's pathetic. I bow down to no man, ya whiny cvnt.

jaejonna:
what doesnt kill only makes you stronger, you look like that horse barbaro right about now hahahahahahahh

avesher is a bitch hahaha

Count Grishnackh:

--- Quote from: The Heckler on January 31, 2007, 07:10:34 PM ---Fair enough.

Now drop on your knees and clean the cheese off my cock, you fvcking middle aged homo.

--- End quote ---

There may be hope for you yet "avesher". You need to start by putting your post back up and stop this editing bullshit.

Then you are going to have stop being a pussy and go put some ownings on some of these junior tiny tits that we don't have the time to deal with and be particularly vicious !!!!

The Heckler:

--- Quote from: Count Grishnackh on January 31, 2007, 08:11:37 PM ---There may be hope for you yet "avesher". You need to start by putting your post back up and stop this editing bullshit.

Then you are going to have stop being a pussy and go put some ownings on some of these junior tiny tits that we don't have the time to deal with and be particularly vicious !!!!

--- End quote ---

haha yes count!!! i just realized he edited his post.  what a pathetic shitbag.  oh well, no owning we could dish out to him comes close to the owning he gets every morning when he wakes up and looks in the mirror.

Option D:
YEah that was extremely gay of you to apologize..exremely hella gay....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version