Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

UKGold loves taking it up the pooper in an explosive manner!

(1/2) > >>

BigCypriate:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=123689.0

What do you think of this style of training?

Count Grishnackh:
This is "his" favorite workout  hahahhahahahha

--- Quote from: UK Gold on June 23, 2006, 02:31:07 AM ---My girlfriend loves to finger my ass when shes giving me a blow job. God i love it, it literally DOUBLES the pleasure when i cum :o. I have to admit i'm now intrigued by the thought of her using something bigger. She really wants to; she loves treating me like a nasty slut, ha ha ha. Has anyone tried it? Whats it like?

--- End quote ---

drkaje:
That never gets old, LOL!

The Heckler:

--- Quote from: Count Grishnackh on February 02, 2007, 12:03:42 AM ---This is "his" favorite workout  hahahhahahahha

--- End quote ---

haha why anyone would ever admit something like that on an internet board is beyond me.  Then again, I derive sexual pleasure from watching people starve to death and be beaten senseless.

Irongrip400:

--- Quote from: The Heckler on February 02, 2007, 11:38:44 AM ---haha why anyone would ever admit something like that on an internet board is beyond me.  Then again, I derive sexual pleasure from watching people starve to death and be beaten senseless.

--- End quote ---
no shit, like he didnt know tis would backfire on him.  He also calls HIMSELF a nast slut, what a fucking homo.  Someone should burn this motherfuckers house with him in it, id be right there with my bag of marshmallows.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version