Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

X board

(1/3) > >>

Irongrip400:
What a bunch of rainbow ridin little pussies, I go over there, drop one bomb and get the most sissie ass replies.  They claim to be the dumping ground for the insane, but are really just a bunch of posers.  V board owns that fucking board.  What a joke, x board, gayer than a 250lb muscle bear walking a shitzu.

Man of Steel:

--- Quote from: irongrip400 on February 05, 2007, 04:34:48 PM ---What a bunch of rainbow ridin little pussies, I go over there, drop one bomb and get the most sissie ass replies.  They claim to be the dumping ground for the insane, but are really just a bunch of posers.  V board owns that fucking board.  What a joke, x board, gayer than a 250lb muscle bear walking a shitzu.

--- End quote ---
You are correct....welcome to hell.

Now fetch me a fvckin sammich you V-worshipping noob!!

RUDE BUOY:

--- Quote from: Man of Steel on February 05, 2007, 04:42:01 PM ---You are correct....welcome to hell.

Now fetch me a fvckin sammich you V-worshipping noob!!

--- End quote ---
ahhahhah keep these little tits in line MOS i love it tell your little slave boy to get me a sangwich while hes at it

Euro-monster:

--- Quote from: irongrip400 on February 05, 2007, 04:34:48 PM ---What a bunch of rainbow ridin little pussies, I go over there, drop one bomb and get the most sissie ass replies.  They claim to be the dumping ground for the insane, but are really just a bunch of posers.  V board owns that fucking board.  What a joke, x board, gayer than a 250lb muscle bear walking a shitzu.

--- End quote ---

Suck my cock bitch!

but if yourmaaaaaa wants to go first that 'll be cool with me.. ;D

Your MAAAAaaaa:
you're always first Euro!!!

Well straight after i've sucked your wifes!!

ta ta :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version