Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

Pathetic Schmoe now in love

(1/26) > >>

Board_SHERIF:
This poor pathetic schmoe (siouxcountry) now thinks he is friends with Melissa Dettwiller.  Haa Haa LOL - he is just another number and $ 20 per month....

Originally Posted by melissa 
well, i appreciate that...but honestly...i don't even see it that way. i don't give two sh__s what anyone does for a living...doctor laywer, crack dealer, prostitute, bridge-tender, rocket scientist, ....well you get my point. i look at one thing and one thing only. are they kind to me and do they pose a threat to my safety? (well two things i suppose) past that, who the hell am i to judge anyone....and who the hell are they to do the same....? i beleive in karma. i believe in the treat people how you wish to be treated thing....the rest is bullshit.

Originally Posted by siouxcountry
I am pretty much the same way, I don't care what anyone does for a living either. I see people judging you quite often and that pisses me off because you are not hurting anyone and I consider you a friend. Plus I hate when I see a bunch of men beat up on a woman, as it gives men in general a bad name.

Buttsuck:

--- Quote from: Board_SHERIF on February 07, 2007, 06:18:13 PM ---This poor pathetic schmoe (siouxcountry) now thinks he is friends with Melissa Dettwiller.  Haa Haa LOL - he is just another number and $ 20 per month....

Originally Posted by melissa 
well, i appreciate that...but honestly...i don't even see it that way. i don't give two sh__s what anyone does for a living...doctor laywer, crack dealer, prostitute, bridge-tender, rocket scientist, ....well you get my point. i look at one thing and one thing only. are they kind to me and do they pose a threat to my safety? (well two things i suppose) past that, who the hell am i to judge anyone....and who the hell are they to do the same....? i beleive in karma. i believe in the treat people how you wish to be treated thing....the rest is bullshit.

Originally Posted by siouxcountry
I am pretty much the same way, I don't care what anyone does for a living either. I see people judging you quite often and that pisses me off because you are not hurting anyone and I consider you a friend. Plus I hate when I see a bunch of men beat up on a woman, as it gives men in general a bad name.

--- End quote ---
Ahahahah epic Jim Carey in the Cable Guy friendship!! ROFL!!!!!

Board_SHERIF:

--- Quote from: Buttsuck on February 07, 2007, 06:31:48 PM ---Ahahahah epic Jim Carey in the Cable Guy friendship!! ROFL!!!!!

--- End quote ---

I am truly embarrased for Melissa..... :-\ 

Buttsuck:

--- Quote from: Board_SHERIF on February 07, 2007, 06:33:47 PM ---I am truly embarrased for Melissa..... :-\ 

--- End quote ---
Why? AHahahahaha i better stop now. Ron has forbidden me to speak on these things bahahahahahaha.

danielson:
That is pretty bad :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version