Author Topic: The Official Biden Foot in Mouth aka Weekend at Biden's Thread  (Read 103201 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: The Official Biden Foot in Mouth aka Weekend at Biden's Thread
« Reply #475 on: September 13, 2021, 11:09:50 PM »
Well that's one way to avoid putting your foot in your mouth.

White House abruptly cuts feed of Biden mid-sentence as he asks question at wildfires briefing
Biden's White House has history of preventing public from hearing him off the cuff
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/media/white-house-cuts-feed-biden-wildfires-briefing

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #476 on: September 13, 2021, 11:23:44 PM »
Biden Busted for Claiming yet Another Unbelievable Story
By Nick Arama | Sep 13, 2021

Is there a psychological name for the disorder that Joe Biden has where he just constantly makes up things out of whole cloth whenever he’s speaking to and trying to pander to a group? Or do we just call it what it is — part of his being a sociopath, unable to stop his crazy lying?

Biden was in Idaho for an event about trying to stop the wildfires in the area. During the event, Biden claimed that his “first job offer” came from a local Idaho lumber company, Boise Cascade.

From NY Post:

“I used to tell Frank Church this, I got a — my first job offer, where I wanted — my wife, deceased wife and I wanted to move to Idaho because we — not a joke — it’s such a beautiful, beautiful state. And I interviewed for a job at Boise Cascade,” Biden said.

He added: “And in the meantime there was a war going on. Anyway. But the whole point was that I used to always kid Frank.”

Unfortunately for Biden, the company was honest and said that this was news to them.

Boise Cascade spokeswoman Lisa Tschampl told The Post, “We have no record of President Biden’s application or of him having worked for the company. “

Tschampl said that “we checked our system internally and nothing has turned up.”

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The Post was unable to locate any prior record of Biden mentioning the company — including in news clippings archived by the Nexis and Factiva databases.

Biden’s 2007 memoir “Promises to Keep” does not mention the company or a desire to move to Idaho.

Of course not, because it’s completely unbelievable. It’s incredibly unlikely given his Delaware-centered career and nothing at all to do with him being a lawyer. Since he married his wife in law school, it’s highly unlikely he’d be looking for a random job working for a lumber company and not a legal position.

But this is a problem he’s had since he’s been in public life — he just can’t stop lying and he’s been lying for decades. He had to drop out of his first run for president in the 1988 race when he was caught plagiarizing and lying about his academic background.

It’s like him driving an 18 wheeler, hitting a home run in the Congressional baseball game back in the 70s, being a coal miner, getting arrested trying to meet with Nelson Mandela, marching for civil rights, going to the Tree of Life synagogue after the mass murder there — just to name a few of the lies he’s spun over the years.

He just can’t seem to stop making things up. It’s a sickness with him and the problem is it’s not just about puffing himself up to pander to people like this, it’s about lying on critical things like Afghanistan and even trying to make the former president of Afghanistan lie, too. It’s a danger to our national security to have this man in office and sooner or later, if he isn’t removed, it could put us in an even graver situation than what he did in Afghanistan.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/09/13/biden-busted-for-claiming-yet-another-unbelievable-story-n442448

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #477 on: September 14, 2021, 08:02:19 PM »
LOOK WHAT THIS IDIOT IS SAYING HERE?!

The central Asian country of Tajikistan, which shares the entirety of its southern border with Afghanistan, has summoned the US ambassador on Tuesday to mount protest over remarks by President Joe Biden during weekend 9/11 anniversary commemoration events.

"As I read it, I am told, 70 percent of the American people think it was time to get out of Afghanistan, spending all that money. "But the flip of it is, they didn’t like the way we got out. But it’s hard to explain to anybody how else could you get out. For example, if we were in Tajikistan and we pulled up with a C-130 and said, "We’re going to let, you know, anybody who was involved with being sympathetic to us to get on the plane," you’d have people hanging in the wheel well. Come on."

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/tajikistan-summons-us-ambassador-angry-over-bidens-911-remarks

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #478 on: September 24, 2021, 11:10:03 AM »
Joe Biden Complains American ‘Trillionaires’ Not Paying Enough Taxes

WASHINGTON, DC - SEPTEMBER 24: U.S. President Joe Biden delivers remarks on his administration’s COVID-19 response and vaccination program from the State Dining Room of the White House on September 24, 2021 in Washington, DC. President Biden announced that Americans 65 and older and frontline workers who received the Pfizer-BioNTech …Anna Moneymaker/Getty
CHARLIE SPIERING
24 Sep 2021415
President Joe Biden referred to “trillionaires” not paying taxes on Friday, even though no American is worth a trillion dollars.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/24/joe-biden-complains-american-trillionaires-not-paying-enough-taxes/

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #479 on: September 24, 2021, 08:12:38 PM »
Joe Biden Complains American ‘Trillionaires’ Not Paying Enough Taxes

WASHINGTON, DC - SEPTEMBER 24: U.S. President Joe Biden delivers remarks on his administration’s COVID-19 response and vaccination program from the State Dining Room of the White House on September 24, 2021 in Washington, DC. President Biden announced that Americans 65 and older and frontline workers who received the Pfizer-BioNTech …Anna Moneymaker/Getty
CHARLIE SPIERING
24 Sep 2021415
President Joe Biden referred to “trillionaires” not paying taxes on Friday, even though no American is worth a trillion dollars.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/24/joe-biden-complains-american-trillionaires-not-paying-enough-taxes/

Rapid deterioration on this corrupt placeholder....who still thinks he's slick.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: October 18, 2021, 01:12:00 PM »
Psaki, DOJ in damage control mode after Biden says subpoena defiers should be prosecuted
Jan. 6 select committee is ramping up issuing subpoenas for former Trump administration officials
By Kelly Laco | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/psaki-doj-damage-control-mode-biden-says-subpoena-defiers-prosecuted

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #481 on: October 18, 2021, 11:11:28 PM »

The Return of Trump’s Remain in Mexico Policy

The Biden Administration has botched immigration policy as badly as it did the Afghanistan withdrawal, and it now may suffer the indignity of re-adopting a Trump-era border policy that candidate Joe Biden denounced as un-American.

“ Donald Trump’s ‘Remain in Mexico’ policy is dangerous, inhumane, and goes against everything we stand for as a nation of immigrants. My administration will end it,” Mr. Biden tweeted in March 2020. That was when Mr. Biden was courting the left.

Now chaos prevails at the border as hundreds of thousands try to enter illegally, and the Department of Homeland Security has made “great progress” in reviving Remain in Mexico, acting assistant secretary for immigration policy Blas Nuñez-Neto said Thursday. That policy required some categories of asylum seekers to wait south of the border while their claims to enter the U.S. are heard.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/return-trump-remain-in-mexico-policy-border-security-asylum-11634501597

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #482 on: October 19, 2021, 01:49:45 AM »
Let’s go Brandon !

The Return of Trump’s Remain in Mexico Policy

The Biden Administration has botched immigration policy as badly as it did the Afghanistan withdrawal, and it now may suffer the indignity of re-adopting a Trump-era border policy that candidate Joe Biden denounced as un-American.

“ Donald Trump’s ‘Remain in Mexico’ policy is dangerous, inhumane, and goes against everything we stand for as a nation of immigrants. My administration will end it,” Mr. Biden tweeted in March 2020. That was when Mr. Biden was courting the left.

Now chaos prevails at the border as hundreds of thousands try to enter illegally, and the Department of Homeland Security has made “great progress” in reviving Remain in Mexico, acting assistant secretary for immigration policy Blas Nuñez-Neto said Thursday. That policy required some categories of asylum seekers to wait south of the border while their claims to enter the U.S. are heard.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/return-trump-remain-in-mexico-policy-border-security-asylum-11634501597

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #483 on: October 20, 2021, 08:49:13 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #484 on: October 20, 2021, 07:33:05 PM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #485 on: October 24, 2021, 09:38:17 PM »
This is Newsweek folks...not long before we have Harris in there. Clenched fists for no reason is a sign of dementia. Classic 666 hand sign as well.

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-town-hall-strange-moments-cnn-anderson-cooper-1641533

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #486 on: October 25, 2021, 10:58:20 AM »
wooooooooshhhhhhhhhhh

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: October 25, 2021, 02:49:05 PM »
This is Newsweek folks...not long before we have Harris in there. Clenched fists for no reason is a sign of dementia. Classic 666 hand sign as well.

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-town-hall-strange-moments-cnn-anderson-cooper-1641533

The clenched fists thing looks pretty disturbing.  The fact the media isn't all over this proves we do not have real journalists anymore. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #488 on: October 25, 2021, 02:50:31 PM »
Biden repeats debunked Amtrak story for fifth time during presidency
Biden repeated the factually impossible story during a speech Monday in New Jersey
By Jessica Chasmar | Fox News

Biden delivers remarks on his Build Back Better Agenda and the Bipartisan Infrastructure Deal
President Biden repeated a heartfelt yet factually challenged story about an Amtrak employee during a speech Monday in New Jersey.

For the fifth time during his presidency, Biden told a story dating back to when he was vice president about a lighthearted encounter with former Amtrak employee Angelo Negri.

"I commuted every single day, 263 miles a day, on Amtrak from the time I got elected United States senator," the president said. "I got to know all the conductors really well, they became my friends – I mean, really, my genuine friends, I’d have them at my home for Christmas and during the summer.

"And Ange walks up to me and goes, ‘Joey, baby,’ grabs my cheek and I thought the Secret Service was going to blow his head off," he said.

"I swear to God, true story," he recalled. "I said, ‘No, no, he’s a friend.’ I said, ‘What’s up, Ange?’ And he said, ‘Joey, I read in the paper you traveled 1,200,000 miles on Air Force planes.’"

Negri then informed the vice president that he had traveled 2,200,000 miles on Amtrak, according to Biden's telling.

"’So Joey, I don’t wanna hear this about the Air Force anymore,’" Biden recalled Negri joking.

"I’m a train guy," the president said, concluding his story and launching into his pitch on his Build Back Better agenda and bipartisan infrastructure bill.

Fox News has previously reported that the story does not add up.

Negri's obituary states he retired from Amtrak in 1993, while Biden was still a senator. Additionally, Biden's office celebrated him hitting 1 million miles on Air Force Two in 2015 and Negri passed away the year prior.

Biden's telling of the story has also varied.

The president previously claimed it happened in the "fourth or fifth year" of his vice presidency, while he claimed as recently as last week that it happened in the seventh year of his tenure.

In another version of the story that Biden has previously told, he was going back to visit his sick mother when the interaction happened, even though his mother, Catherine Eugenia Finnegan, died in 2010.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-repeats-debunked-amtrak-story-fifth-time

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #489 on: October 25, 2021, 04:48:57 PM »
Biden repeats debunked Amtrak story for fifth time during presidency
Biden repeated the factually impossible story during a speech Monday in New Jersey
By Jessica Chasmar | Fox News

Biden delivers remarks on his Build Back Better Agenda and the Bipartisan Infrastructure Deal
President Biden repeated a heartfelt yet factually challenged story about an Amtrak employee during a speech Monday in New Jersey.

For the fifth time during his presidency, Biden told a story dating back to when he was vice president about a lighthearted encounter with former Amtrak employee Angelo Negri.

"I commuted every single day, 263 miles a day, on Amtrak from the time I got elected United States senator," the president said. "I got to know all the conductors really well, they became my friends – I mean, really, my genuine friends, I’d have them at my home for Christmas and during the summer.

"And Ange walks up to me and goes, ‘Joey, baby,’ grabs my cheek and I thought the Secret Service was going to blow his head off," he said.

"I swear to God, true story," he recalled. "I said, ‘No, no, he’s a friend.’ I said, ‘What’s up, Ange?’ And he said, ‘Joey, I read in the paper you traveled 1,200,000 miles on Air Force planes.’"

Negri then informed the vice president that he had traveled 2,200,000 miles on Amtrak, according to Biden's telling.

"’So Joey, I don’t wanna hear this about the Air Force anymore,’" Biden recalled Negri joking.

"I’m a train guy," the president said, concluding his story and launching into his pitch on his Build Back Better agenda and bipartisan infrastructure bill.

Fox News has previously reported that the story does not add up.

Negri's obituary states he retired from Amtrak in 1993, while Biden was still a senator. Additionally, Biden's office celebrated him hitting 1 million miles on Air Force Two in 2015 and Negri passed away the year prior.

Biden's telling of the story has also varied.

The president previously claimed it happened in the "fourth or fifth year" of his vice presidency, while he claimed as recently as last week that it happened in the seventh year of his tenure.

In another version of the story that Biden has previously told, he was going back to visit his sick mother when the interaction happened, even though his mother, Catherine Eugenia Finnegan, died in 2010.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-repeats-debunked-amtrak-story-fifth-time

Habitual liar + senility.

Even CNN (!) wrote about it back in June:

Fact check: Biden keeps repeating a false story about an Amtrak conductor he knew

On Tuesday, President Joe Biden repeated a vivid story he has been telling since at least his 2020 presidential campaign.

Biden's story serves to illustrate both his connection with average workers and his fondness for Amtrak, the rail service he famously used for years to commute between Washington and his home state of Delaware. The story details a conversation he claims to have had with a particular Amtrak conductor as he was boarding a train as vice president.

But the story could not possibly be true -- as some conservative media outlets pointed out after Biden told one version in late April.

Facts First: Biden was friends with the Amtrak conductor at the center of the story, Angelo Negri. But Negri had been dead for more than a year -- and had been retired for more than two decades -- before the earliest moment they could conceivably have had the supposed conversation Biden keeps describing.

Biden brought back the story about Negri during a Wisconsin speech he delivered on Tuesday to promote an infrastructure proposal from a bipartisan group of senators, which includes $66 billion in rail funding.
After pronouncing himself "Mr. Amtrak," Biden said that "toward the end of my term" as vice president, "a headline came out in all of the papers" about how many miles he had flown on Air Force planes -- 1.3 million miles or 1.7 million miles, he said.

As he was getting on an Amtrak train that Friday, Biden continued, Negri grabbed him affectionately by the cheek and said, "Joey, baby!"

Biden said he had been concerned Negri would be shot by the Secret Service, so he had assured agents that Negri was a friend. Then, he said, Negri scoffed that Biden's number of miles traveled on Air Force planes was no "big deal" -- because Negri and others had figured out that Biden had traveled a greater number of miles on Amtrak trains over his career in Washington.

Biden quoted Negri as saying: "At that retirement dinner, we calculated it." He said Negri had explained the math, then concluded, "Joey, you traveled more on Amtrak."

Biden's account simply does not add up. Biden did not reach the million-miles-flown mark as vice president until September 2015, according to his own past comments. But Negri retired from Amtrak in 1993 and died in May 2014, according to an obituary published online and in the Asbury Park Press, a New Jersey newspaper.

The version of the story Biden told in April was slightly different from the version he told Tuesday. But that rendition, too, could not be correct.

In the April version, Biden claimed that the exchange with Negri had occurred during the "fourth or fifth year" of his vice presidency, which ran from early 2009 to early 2017. Again, Biden did not hit the million-miles-flown mark as vice president until he had been in the office for more than six-and-a-half years, at which point Negri was deceased.

There is yet another issue with the story. In both the April version and an October 2020 version -- and less directly in the Tuesday version -- Biden at least hinted that the encounter with Negri occurred when he was commuting to Delaware because his mother was dying. But Biden's mother, Catherine Eugenia "Jean" Finnegan Biden, died in early 2010, more than five years before her son hit the million-miles-flown mark.

In addition, Biden was exaggerating at least slightly on Tuesday when he said there had been a "headline" in "all of the papers" about his travel as vice president. Multiple media outlets and journalists did at least passingly note Biden's comments about reaching the 1 million mark and then reaching 1.1 million, 1.2 million and 1.3 million. And at least a couple of online publications published photo articles in 2016 that noted in their headlines that Biden had hit the 1 million mark. But while there might have been some headline in some newspaper, Biden hitting various travel thresholds was not widely treated by newspapers as headline news.

The White House declined to comment for this article. When White House principal deputy press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was asked in early May about reports that Biden's story was inaccurate, she said, "I haven't seen that. But the President's long history with Amtrak and appreciation for the hardworking employees is very well known."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/30/politics/fact-check-biden-amtrak-angelo-negri-miles-traveled/index.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: October 25, 2021, 05:00:30 PM »

All politics aside, I think this is really what it comes down to.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #491 on: October 25, 2021, 05:45:27 PM »
Trump White House doctor, 13 other House Republicans urge Biden to take cognitive test
Rick Rouan
USA TODAY
Jun. 19, 2021

The former White House doctor who gave a glowing report in 2018 about then-President Donald Trump’s cognitive abilities is calling on President Joe Biden to take the same test.

U.S. Rep. Ronny Jackson, R-Texas, led a group of 14 Republicans who sent Biden a letter on Thursday urging him to take a cognitive test and make the results public.

The freshman Congressman served as White House physician under former presidents George W. Bush, Barack Obama and Trump. In 2018, he gave Trump a clean bill of health after an annual physical and cognitive test that came amid questions about Trump’s mental fitness to serve.

At the time, Jackson said it was the first instance he knew of a cognitive test being administered to a sitting president, saying Trump was “mentally very sharp.”

“We believe that, regardless of gender, age, or political party, all presidents should follow the precedent set by former President Trump to document and demonstrate sound mental abilities,” Jackson and his Republican colleagues wrote in their June 17 letter to Biden.

President Joe Biden, pictured here during the final debate of the 2020 campaign, bristled at questions about his mental fitness during the presidential campaign.

The Trump campaign made Biden’s mental fitness a major piece of its 2020 campaign. In campaign ads and rallies, Trump sought to paint Biden as mentally unfit to serve. His mental fitness has been a regular target for misinformation spreading online.

Biden, 78, is the oldest president in American history.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/06/18/joe-biden-urged-take-mental-cognition-test-14-house-republicans/7743927002/

So true.

'The Trump campaign made Biden’s mental fitness a major piece of its 2020 campaign. In campaign ads and rallies, Trump sought to paint Biden as mentally unfit to serve. His mental fitness has been a regular target for misinformation spreading online.'

(note: this link not necessary. However, Dos requested I post links to my sources. Apparently he has difficulty finding information on his own).

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/06/18/joe-biden-urged-take-mental-cognition-test-14-house-republicans/7743927002/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #492 on: October 25, 2021, 05:58:04 PM »

So you actually think there’s nothing wrong with him? Lol

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: October 25, 2021, 06:08:15 PM »

;D      ;D      ;D      ;D      ;D

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #494 on: October 25, 2021, 06:39:50 PM »

Even CNN (!) wrote about it back in June:

Fact check: Biden keeps repeating a false story about an Amtrak conductor he knew

On Tuesday, President Joe Biden repeated a vivid story he has been telling since at least his 2020 presidential campaign.

Biden's story serves to illustrate both his connection with average workers and his fondness for Amtrak, the rail service he famously used for years to commute between Washington and his home state of Delaware. The story details a conversation he claims to have had with a particular Amtrak conductor as he was boarding a train as vice president.

But the story could not possibly be true -- as some conservative media outlets pointed out after Biden told one version in late April.

Facts First: Biden was friends with the Amtrak conductor at the center of the story, Angelo Negri. But Negri had been dead for more than a year -- and had been retired for more than two decades -- before the earliest moment they could conceivably have had the supposed conversation Biden keeps describing.

Biden brought back the story about Negri during a Wisconsin speech he delivered on Tuesday to promote an infrastructure proposal from a bipartisan group of senators, which includes $66 billion in rail funding.
After pronouncing himself "Mr. Amtrak," Biden said that "toward the end of my term" as vice president, "a headline came out in all of the papers" about how many miles he had flown on Air Force planes -- 1.3 million miles or 1.7 million miles, he said.

As he was getting on an Amtrak train that Friday, Biden continued, Negri grabbed him affectionately by the cheek and said, "Joey, baby!"

Biden said he had been concerned Negri would be shot by the Secret Service, so he had assured agents that Negri was a friend. Then, he said, Negri scoffed that Biden's number of miles traveled on Air Force planes was no "big deal" -- because Negri and others had figured out that Biden had traveled a greater number of miles on Amtrak trains over his career in Washington.

Biden quoted Negri as saying: "At that retirement dinner, we calculated it." He said Negri had explained the math, then concluded, "Joey, you traveled more on Amtrak."

Biden's account simply does not add up. Biden did not reach the million-miles-flown mark as vice president until September 2015, according to his own past comments. But Negri retired from Amtrak in 1993 and died in May 2014, according to an obituary published online and in the Asbury Park Press, a New Jersey newspaper.

The version of the story Biden told in April was slightly different from the version he told Tuesday. But that rendition, too, could not be correct.

In the April version, Biden claimed that the exchange with Negri had occurred during the "fourth or fifth year" of his vice presidency, which ran from early 2009 to early 2017. Again, Biden did not hit the million-miles-flown mark as vice president until he had been in the office for more than six-and-a-half years, at which point Negri was deceased.

There is yet another issue with the story. In both the April version and an October 2020 version -- and less directly in the Tuesday version -- Biden at least hinted that the encounter with Negri occurred when he was commuting to Delaware because his mother was dying. But Biden's mother, Catherine Eugenia "Jean" Finnegan Biden, died in early 2010, more than five years before her son hit the million-miles-flown mark.

In addition, Biden was exaggerating at least slightly on Tuesday when he said there had been a "headline" in "all of the papers" about his travel as vice president. Multiple media outlets and journalists did at least passingly note Biden's comments about reaching the 1 million mark and then reaching 1.1 million, 1.2 million and 1.3 million. And at least a couple of online publications published photo articles in 2016 that noted in their headlines that Biden had hit the 1 million mark. But while there might have been some headline in some newspaper, Biden hitting various travel thresholds was not widely treated by newspapers as headline news.

The White House declined to comment for this article. When White House principal deputy press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was asked in early May about reports that Biden's story was inaccurate, she said, "I haven't seen that. But the President's long history with Amtrak and appreciation for the hardworking employees is very well known."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/30/politics/fact-check-biden-amtrak-angelo-negri-miles-traveled/index.html

I was about to post a similar piece from the WSJ:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/a-fake-story-joe-biden-cant-stop-telling-11635204257?mod=opinion_lead_pos11

A Fake Story Joe Biden Can’t Stop Telling
Now he’s swearing it’s true.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #495 on: October 25, 2021, 07:16:15 PM »

Hilarious video in this accent... "a little pooo".... "a sly little turd" .   :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #496 on: October 26, 2021, 10:53:04 AM »

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: October 26, 2021, 01:55:15 PM »

Hilarious video in this accent... "a little pooo".... "a sly little turd" .   :D

;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #498 on: October 26, 2021, 02:11:43 PM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #499 on: October 27, 2021, 07:53:39 AM »
Biden wins for ‘the most economically illiterate presidential utterance since Jimmy Carter’

President Joe Biden insists that his $3.5 trillion ($5 trillion without the budget gimmicks) “human infrastructure” bill “costs zero dollars” – nothing, nil, nada.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/biden-wins-for-the-most-economically-illiterate-presidential-utterance-since-jimmy-carter-11635268105?siteid=yhoof2