Author Topic: Dan Duchaine thread  (Read 10147 times)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Dan Duchaine thread
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2021, 05:59:04 AM »
Non-Steroidal Estrogen Antagonists

Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) is the most familiar antiestrogen in the bodybuilding world. It’s one of the two commercially
available non-steroidal antagonists (the other being Clomid). Although first synthesized in 1964, tamoxifen citrate wasn’t used in America until the early ’70’s. A hormone antagonist structurally fits onto a hormone receptor, so the similar-looking active hormone is displaced.

Theoretically, the antagonist hormone should have no effect at the receptor, imparting no activity. In the real world, hormone antagonists have been problematic. Nolvadex is a classic example of an antagonist that can give wildly dissimilar results. In chickens, it acts as a perfect antagonist. In mice, it’s a powerful estrogen. In rats and humans, Nolvadex can act as an antagonist in some cells and as an estrogen in others. Within a few years, the next generation of tamoxifens,14 with names like droloxifene, will have greater antagonist actions and no estrogenic effects. But for now, for most women, Nolvadex will effectively block estrogen in breast tissue. However, a few women are tamoxifen resistant and can actually see an increase of estrogen in the blood instead of a decrease. Remember, an antagonist is necessary if the woman still has functioning ovaries as none of the anti-aromatases block the conversion of progesterone to estradiol.

Anecdotally, in men, Nolvadex does diminish the size of swollen breast tissue but usually only if the gynecomastia hasn’t progressed to the point that benign tumors have formed. In that case, surgery is the better (perhaps the only) option. There’s no research showing that Nolvadex acts as an antagonist in the brain’s estrogen receptors which govern the various releasing hormones that regulate testosterone. In other words, Nolvadex shouldn’t affect your production of testosterone. Interestingly, some male bodybuilders comment that use of Nolvadexsometimes impedes muscular growth(although the opposite has been reported in women). This is somewhat of a mystery. As a cancer treatment, the dosage is one 10-mg tablet twice a day. There’s been a continuing study on tamoxifen as a long-term cancer preventative, but the initial results have not been promising since Nolvadex acts as an estrogen in the uterus and can therefore accelerate
uterine cancers.

In female bodybuilding, Nolvadex is still being used as a weak repartitioning agent to assist in fat loss. It is mildly effective in this regard, but over the years, Nolvadex has lost its cost effectiveness in terms of perceived results versus dollars spent. Nolvadex is still the bodybuilder’s favorite anti-estrogen. It’s used by both men and women as a precontest hardening agent. Male steroid users use Nolvadexto prevent gynecomastia or to reduce existing (benign) tumors. Since this anti-estrogen seems to be very site specific to breast tissue, it’s probably the best choice for this purpose. Although many users will see a slight elevation of serum testosterone levels, there’s also an increase of serum estrogen levels.

Overall, I would grade Nolvadex a B for men trying to prevent gyno.

Clomid (clomifene), developed in 1959, was originally intended to be an estrogen antagonist. It’s a dual-function antagonist/agonist, as it both blocks estrogen at the receptor and acts as a mock luteinizing hormone by increasing estrogen production in the ovaries. When it was learned that long-term use of Clomid in women caused ovarian cysts, Clomid was reclassified to a short-term (five-day duration) fertility drug. However, in men, Clomid has a very nice dual function: it blocks estrogen and increases testosterone.

This is a relatively recent discovery, as the initial research was published in 1984. And there are no reports of any such things as testicular cysts. Clomid seems safe as a long-term therapy in men; however, we have no studies showing whether or not Clomid suppresses libido, nor have I heard any anecdotal evidence on this subject.

I’d grade Clomid a solid B as it can help block estrogen and elevate anabolic hormone levels.

The real practical problem with using Clomid is cost. It costs about the same, per tablet, as Teslac (about $5 a tablet). The use of Clomid by women is covered by most medical insurance. Most male bodybuilders use two tablets a day. The Mexican versions are attractively priced, though.

You mention Clomid. My test was borderline and a urologist said I could go on testosterone. I told him I was unsure about the long term use of it. He said we could go the clomid route. My test shot up drastically. It went up over double.  When I went back to the urology group I found the doctor that prescribed it no longer worked there. The new doc said using clomid to increase test in men is dangerous. It has a study that in long term use caused brain cancer. He said the only use he would use clomid for in men was to increase fertility in couples trying to get pregnant and that would be a very temporary course of the drug. He took me off clomid.

I use nothing now. I saw an endocrinologist that said he would prescribe test if I wanted it but he was against it. He said, You're muscular and have no problems with your sex drive. Why do you need it? He said the low readings markers have been heavily influenced by the test manufactures.

SexyCustomSynthesis250

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2021, 07:24:40 AM »
You mention Clomid. My test was borderline and a urologist said I could go on testosterone. I told him I was unsure about the long term use of it. He said we could go the clomid route. My test shot up drastically. It went up over over double.  When I went back to the... Snip

how many ng/dl?

Dan Duchaine
E-mail inquiries may not be responded because of time
restraints or annoying/boring questions.
Phone consultations and contest prep available.
E-mail my manager for rates and times at:
GURUetc@aol.com

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2021, 07:42:42 AM »
how many ng/dl?

Dan Duchaine
GURUetc@aol.com

I don't recall. About 5 to 6 years ago.

SexyCustomSynthesis250

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2021, 08:01:17 AM »
I don't recall. About 5 to 6 years ago.

was it higher or lower than 500ng/dl?

Help us out here heavy...

Dan Duchaine
GURUetc@aol.com

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2021, 08:24:29 AM »

was it higher or lower than 500ng/dl?

Help us out here heavy...

Dan Duchaine
GURUetc@aol.com

why are you posting in this ridiculous format?

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2021, 08:28:44 AM »

Attention. He craves it.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2021, 08:30:19 AM »

Attention. He craves it.
Im about to block his posts so its having the wrong effect

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2021, 10:09:10 AM »

When you rise like a Phoenix from the ashes of death, you are only allowed to post in a center justified manner?

Side effect of Ultimate Orange?

VPN from faked death island?

Posting from old Duchaine era Blackberry?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2021, 02:46:05 PM »
His only endearing "quality" (if one can call it that) is that Duchaine was a recumbent bicycle enthusiast.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2021, 04:21:50 PM »

I like it because it makes them easy to identify at a glance and scroll past.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2021, 07:07:38 PM »
His only endearing "quality" (if one can call it that) is that Duchaine was a recumbent bicycle enthusiast.

I had one for awhile. The comfort is off the charts. I had it for about 20 years but sold it. I use a conventional bike now but use a high quality hybrid for comfort. Never enjoyed the racing position of a road bike. Never could get use to it though I logged many miles on one. At one point I was riding a lot of miles but I drifted away from it. I like putting on running shoes and hitting the road now.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2021, 07:36:44 PM »
I had one for awhile. The comfort is off the charts. I had it for about 20 years but sold it. I use a conventional bike now but use a high quality hybrid for comfort. Never enjoyed the racing position of a road bike. Never could get use to it though I logged many miles on one. At one point I was riding a lot of miles but I drifted away from it. I like putting on running shoes and hitting the road now.

I still have one in storage but given my handicap I will most likely never be able to ride it.   ;D  Not a problem because I am still the luckiest man alive.  Trust me on this one, brother. 

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2021, 11:14:49 PM »
Died suddenly of kidney failure. Hereditary, according to him.

Couldn’t be his love of ghb with its main ingredient the same as draino  :D

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2021, 06:40:42 AM »
That interview is interesting.

Best part was that he drained the schmoe out of him by banging so many bodybuilder chicks

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2021, 07:41:06 PM »
Somebody posted a link to duchaines newsletters that was 71 pages long,was there anymore newsletters or it was pretty much what was in that link?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2021, 02:36:58 AM »
Somebody posted a link to duchaines newsletters that was 71 pages long,was there anymore newsletters or it was pretty much what was in that link?

" To Bill Roberts:

You low-life piece of shit.! What gives you to right to broadcast a private e-mail over a minor financial matter on mfw?

I've had it with you! Since you want to kick my ass, how about I fly out to Florida and bitch-slap that ugly mug of yours so that your face finally has all one fucking color?

And here's some free advice: don't show yourself in public any more, because all my mfw friends mentioned how pathetic you look and act in public.

You might be a pretty bright guy about steroid esoterica but you are an emotional RETARD! "

" I usually don't talk about business on mfw, but I think you should get the complete picture about Bill Roberts and Dirty Dieting. Dirty Dieting was a newsletter wholly owned by XIPE Press, a Nevada corporation.. My function was to be editor and writer. I had no involvement in creating of advertisements, setting subscription prices, telephone answering, etc., etc. I was supposed to be paid a percentage of the subscription revenues.

At the end, we had only 1000 subscribers. And basically,after isue #3, DD was out of money (and yes, the finances should have been more tightly controlled).

XIPE fulfilled all subscriptions with some poorly done and skimpy issues. They mailed out issues #4,5,6,7, &8 en masse to technically fufill the subscription commitment. XIPE kept me on the dark during this. When I finally heard about it, I was finishing (supposedly) DD #4).

Shortly after this, NEXT Nutrition and XIPE had a major readjustment of ownership. Compound with the two workers handling all XIPE business took pregnancy leaves.

Here is the status right now:

Any writer who submits an invoice to XIPE Press, mailed to the NV address will be paid. Yes, even now, a year later, when there is, technically no DD money left. Ask Oliver Starr, as he received his check a few weeks ago.

Out of my pocket I bought all existent back issues of DD along with the printing proofs. Any subsciber who did not receive all issues, thru QFAC, missing issues has/will be mailed to him free of charge.

Additionally, I have the master disk of the subscriber list, all of which will receive a free subscription of my new newsletter for 1 year (5 issues).

Point of fact, I never received payment for any of the work I did on DD.

Any DD writer who needs help in invoicing not-paid fees, feel free to call my bicycle shop number 760-729-2136. Leave a name and number. Remember, since my cerebral stroke, I have a hard time deciphering rapidly spoken digits, so don't rush with the numbers.

As bitch-slapping Roberts so that his face will finally be all one even shade of red, sorry Bill for making fun of your facial disfigurement, but you got at me at the zenith of great turmoil in my personal life. I informed you about my personal circumstances. A man with any kind of compassion and understanding would have handled this matter with more grace and honor than what you have done. You should be ashamed of your public behavior over the last 48 hours.

You are a cruel, petty human being, Bill Roberts. I pity you for what the future holds for your pathetic, lonely life.

Dan Duchaine "

--------------------------------

Messages from Duchaine to Roberts and the MFW in 1998, and pretty much how "Dirty Dieting" ended. That fight was about $1,000 , and for those wondering, Roberts's facial problem was a pretty decent port wine stain on his face.

That mag production wise was always a problem. They had success with "Body Opus", but only had about 1000 orders for Duchaine's newsletter at $50 a year in 1997/1998 dollars. At some point Duchaine and Next Nutrition (Designer Protein) took over more control of it, but it never worked out.

Also at the time it was ending, Duchaine was having problems with his girlfriend and the bad Mexican calf implants. So his mind was elsewhere. A decent amount of bad blood resulted from that whole newsletter business.

So there's a long roundabout answer to your question, yes the 71 page pdf is all of "Dirty Dieting" , and 9 issues is about its total print run.

:).

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2021, 10:50:51 AM »
Is it true he used Nolvadex every day for about a year?

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2021, 11:41:09 AM »

10mg daily for two years. I forget where he made the reference, either MM2k or MFW, but he loved the stuff. Touted a light dose for estrogen control, weight loss, and it was part of of his heart health stack in the USH II. I don't remember him changing his tune much over the years. He just didn't recommend it for bulking males.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2021, 12:56:30 PM »

Found the reference, it's in "Body Opus". I'm going to post the long version -

Over 14 years ago, I postulated that one anti-estrogen, Nolvadex, might help prevent breast cancer. I was also alarmed (back in 1982) by the amount of estrogenic substances in common foods, like wheat germ oil. Now mainstream science has caught up to me; there are clinical trials using Nolvadex in women at a high risk for breast cancer. A recent study finally conceded that estrogenic compounds in common foods affect metabolism adversely in both men and women. Back in 1980, all of the doctors thought I was completely nuts to worry about estrogen in seemingly healthy male and female bodybuilders.

I believe that I was the first person to use anti-estrogens on bodybuilders, first with women and later with men. Back in 1981, I noticed that female bodybuilders were not successful at stripping away lower body fat. Now; we have a pretty good idea why women have trouble losing lower body fat, which you learned about in the last few chapters. Back then, I was still groping for an answer. I saw that it was women who had the lower fat problem, not men. I reasoned that it must be estrogen that caused the problem. Even today, many physicians hold this assumption.

I was able to persuade my female training partner to try Nolvadex, but I had a damned hard time trying to convince a physician to write a prescription for it. Back then, Nolvadex was only used on late-stage breast cancer tumors. The MDs had no idea what I was gibbering about. I persevered, and finally got a prescription through the shabbiest of methods, involving a gonzo male bodybuilder, a lonely doctor, and the ruse: "Doc! I gotta have cancer either in my testicles or my prostate and you gotta check it out ... " Need I elaborate?

Nolvadex was a good news/bad news kind of thing. When taking 40 mg of Nolvadex per day, we saw discernible overall fat loss, tightening of the physique and a small reduction in lower body fat. The bad news: it did not make a dramatic difference in the lower body It was, in my mind, a disappointment. Over the next few years women tried larger dosages (up to 60 mg a day) along with other anti-estrogens like Proviron. Although the anti-estrogens did make a difference in overall fat loss, the lower body fat problem did not get solved. Male bodybuilders started using Nolvadex and Proviron to combat the aromatization (estrogen conversion) of high dosages of anabolic steroids. Higher estrogen in males was claimed to promote gynecomastia, the creation of small benign tumors in the breast area, which is partially true. Estrogen was also being blamed for increased water retention and fat accumulation, which is also partially true. Men blamed estrogen completely because male bodybuilders are unusually sensitive about having any female hormones at all.

After 12 years, Nolvadex is still being used by both male and female bodybuilders. It must be working; bodybuilders will quickly abandon a drug if there is no bang for the buck. I've dieted with and without Nolvadex, and I lost fat faster with Nolvadex. Anti-estrogens are currently a matter of economics. You have encountered many more potent dieting drugs in this book. Clenbuterol and yohimbe are more cost-effective, too. However, anti-estrogens can be of value in some capacity: Let's discuss the popular ones in use in bodybuilding.

NOLVADEX (TAMOXIFEN CITRATE)

Both women and men use 20 to 40 mg per day while dieting. While Nolvadex is a prescription drug in America, it is over­ -the-counter in Mexico. Nolvadex works in both sexes, even if you aren't using anabolic steroids. It has a perceptible but not dramatic effect on fat loss. Some women have reported gains in strength and muscle preservation. Nolvadex works by binding the estrogen receptor so that the estrogen in the blood has no place to roost.

To a layperson, Nolvadex's effects are subtle, but many dieters swear by it; it has a cultish quality about it. High dosages {over 40 mg) haven't proven to work visibly better. Most female bodybuilders use it infrequently, so it doesn't cause any noticet'able bone density loss. But really, how could we tell? Although Nolvadex has been almost a dieting tradition in bodybuilding, I hope that Nolvadex use in women will decline now that yohimbe is recognized as a better way to reduce lower body fat. Women at very low body fat levels (under 10 percent)
Usually have a problem with maintaining facial fat, the old suck-face problem. Nolvadex exacerbates this effect. Besides, at very low body fat levels, women produce very little estrogen anyway Women who have a problem with excessive gauntness in the face would look better without Nolvadex. Women who have high body fat levels will find Nolvadex to be worthwhile.

I know it "works," and so do thousands of bodybuilders. But don't try to explain it to your doctor unless you enjoy the MD dangerous-ineffective-crazy song and dance. I've also found Nolvadex to be useful in women with systemic lupus. Is there any research on this? No, but my personal experience shows it to be true. Middle-aged men who have higher than normal estrogen from too much body fat or too little testosterone have found Nolvadex to be a good adjunct to Proscar (the prostate drug). Nolvadex may also help counteract the recent rise in environmental estrogens. Perhaps in another 12 years or so, mainstream doctors will get the message.

That Nolvadex does have a noticeable effect on dieting is a given in the bodybuilding world. Beyond the obvious effect, there's a lot of mystery about this drug. Bodybuilders have been using Nolvadex for 12 years, but nobody has adequately explained why it "works," myself included. Some postulate that it works by reducing the amount of thyroid-binding albumin associated with high estrogen levels. Nolvadex is also anti-catabolic, which is most noticeable in women who are not using steroids.

The nagging mystery in my mind is the relationship between estrogen and high amounts of A2 adrenoreceptors in lower body fat. It's given that women have more A2 receptors. The question in my mind is: when did this adrenoreceptor ratio start? Is it genetic, set before birth? Or does it start in puberty? Pre-adolescent girls have a fat distribution similar to boys the same age. Women who have Cushing's Syndrome (excess cortisol), have a curious migration of body fat from the lower body to the upper body. To make it more interesting, fat cells have almost no estrogen receptors, although they can convert androgens to estrogens. I don't yet have answers to these questions. All I can say is: I took 10 mg daily of Nolvadex for close to 2 years straight. I was significantly leaner, especially in the lower body. When I didn't use Nolvadex, I was fatter. Nolvadex didn't do a Svengali transformation, but good things happened.

-----------------------------

Poster's note - The book was from 1995/1996, so just a few years before he died. The bodybuilder and doctor were supposedly Grymkowski and Jekot, after Kerr turned them down. Duchaine named them by accident in a MM2K article. He didn't say anything too gay happened, so more a ruse than G4P.

Bruce Kneller and Michael Mooney were the proofreaders on the book.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2021, 02:12:44 AM »
Had the book. It was really good.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2021, 07:41:33 AM »
Found the reference, it's in "Body Opus". I'm going to post the long version -

Over 14 years ago, I postulated that one anti-estrogen, Nolvadex, might help prevent breast cancer. I was also alarmed (back in 1982) by the amount of estrogenic substances in common foods, like wheat germ oil. Now mainstream science has caught up to me; there are clinical trials using Nolvadex in women at a high risk for breast cancer. A recent study finally conceded that estrogenic compounds in common foods affect metabolism adversely in both men and women. Back in 1980, all of the doctors thought I was completely nuts to worry about estrogen in seemingly healthy male and female bodybuilders.

I believe that I was the first person to use anti-estrogens on bodybuilders, first with women and later with men. Back in 1981, I noticed that female bodybuilders were not successful at stripping away lower body fat. Now; we have a pretty good idea why women have trouble losing lower body fat, which you learned about in the last few chapters. Back then, I was still groping for an answer. I saw that it was women who had the lower fat problem, not men. I reasoned that it must be estrogen that caused the problem. Even today, many physicians hold this assumption.

I was able to persuade my female training partner to try Nolvadex, but I had a damned hard time trying to convince a physician to write a prescription for it. Back then, Nolvadex was only used on late-stage breast cancer tumors. The MDs had no idea what I was gibbering about. I persevered, and finally got a prescription through the shabbiest of methods, involving a gonzo male bodybuilder, a lonely doctor, and the ruse: "Doc! I gotta have cancer either in my testicles or my prostate and you gotta check it out ... " Need I elaborate?

Nolvadex was a good news/bad news kind of thing. When taking 40 mg of Nolvadex per day, we saw discernible overall fat loss, tightening of the physique and a small reduction in lower body fat. The bad news: it did not make a dramatic difference in the lower body It was, in my mind, a disappointment. Over the next few years women tried larger dosages (up to 60 mg a day) along with other anti-estrogens like Proviron. Although the anti-estrogens did make a difference in overall fat loss, the lower body fat problem did not get solved. Male bodybuilders started using Nolvadex and Proviron to combat the aromatization (estrogen conversion) of high dosages of anabolic steroids. Higher estrogen in males was claimed to promote gynecomastia, the creation of small benign tumors in the breast area, which is partially true. Estrogen was also being blamed for increased water retention and fat accumulation, which is also partially true. Men blamed estrogen completely because male bodybuilders are unusually sensitive about having any female hormones at all.

After 12 years, Nolvadex is still being used by both male and female bodybuilders. It must be working; bodybuilders will quickly abandon a drug if there is no bang for the buck. I've dieted with and without Nolvadex, and I lost fat faster with Nolvadex. Anti-estrogens are currently a matter of economics. You have encountered many more potent dieting drugs in this book. Clenbuterol and yohimbe are more cost-effective, too. However, anti-estrogens can be of value in some capacity: Let's discuss the popular ones in use in bodybuilding.

NOLVADEX (TAMOXIFEN CITRATE)

Both women and men use 20 to 40 mg per day while dieting. While Nolvadex is a prescription drug in America, it is over­ -the-counter in Mexico. Nolvadex works in both sexes, even if you aren't using anabolic steroids. It has a perceptible but not dramatic effect on fat loss. Some women have reported gains in strength and muscle preservation. Nolvadex works by binding the estrogen receptor so that the estrogen in the blood has no place to roost.

To a layperson, Nolvadex's effects are subtle, but many dieters swear by it; it has a cultish quality about it. High dosages {over 40 mg) haven't proven to work visibly better. Most female bodybuilders use it infrequently, so it doesn't cause any noticet'able bone density loss. But really, how could we tell? Although Nolvadex has been almost a dieting tradition in bodybuilding, I hope that Nolvadex use in women will decline now that yohimbe is recognized as a better way to reduce lower body fat. Women at very low body fat levels (under 10 percent)
Usually have a problem with maintaining facial fat, the old suck-face problem. Nolvadex exacerbates this effect. Besides, at very low body fat levels, women produce very little estrogen anyway Women who have a problem with excessive gauntness in the face would look better without Nolvadex. Women who have high body fat levels will find Nolvadex to be worthwhile.

I know it "works," and so do thousands of bodybuilders. But don't try to explain it to your doctor unless you enjoy the MD dangerous-ineffective-crazy song and dance. I've also found Nolvadex to be useful in women with systemic lupus. Is there any research on this? No, but my personal experience shows it to be true. Middle-aged men who have higher than normal estrogen from too much body fat or too little testosterone have found Nolvadex to be a good adjunct to Proscar (the prostate drug). Nolvadex may also help counteract the recent rise in environmental estrogens. Perhaps in another 12 years or so, mainstream doctors will get the message.

That Nolvadex does have a noticeable effect on dieting is a given in the bodybuilding world. Beyond the obvious effect, there's a lot of mystery about this drug. Bodybuilders have been using Nolvadex for 12 years, but nobody has adequately explained why it "works," myself included. Some postulate that it works by reducing the amount of thyroid-binding albumin associated with high estrogen levels. Nolvadex is also anti-catabolic, which is most noticeable in women who are not using steroids.

The nagging mystery in my mind is the relationship between estrogen and high amounts of A2 adrenoreceptors in lower body fat. It's given that women have more A2 receptors. The question in my mind is: when did this adrenoreceptor ratio start? Is it genetic, set before birth? Or does it start in puberty? Pre-adolescent girls have a fat distribution similar to boys the same age. Women who have Cushing's Syndrome (excess cortisol), have a curious migration of body fat from the lower body to the upper body. To make it more interesting, fat cells have almost no estrogen receptors, although they can convert androgens to estrogens. I don't yet have answers to these questions. All I can say is: I took 10 mg daily of Nolvadex for close to 2 years straight. I was significantly leaner, especially in the lower body. When I didn't use Nolvadex, I was fatter. Nolvadex didn't do a Svengali transformation, but good things happened.

-----------------------------

Poster's note - The book was from 1995/1996, so just a few years before he died. The bodybuilder and doctor were supposedly Grymkowski and Jekot, after Kerr turned them down. Duchaine named them by accident in a MM2K article. He didn't say anything too gay happened, so more a ruse than G4P.

Bruce Kneller and Michael Mooney were the proofreaders on the book.

Thanks!

Interesting read.