Author Topic: AAU Mr. America Jim Morris passed away at 80  (Read 34209 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: AAU Mr. America Jim Morris passed away at 80
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2016, 05:51:53 AM »
Jim Morris was a gay pioneer, out before it was safe to be so.  An out and proud gay black man in the 70s.  Yes that is something to acknowledge and honor.

Haha, oh brother ::)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2016, 05:59:07 AM »
Probably ran out of test. Poor fella, was a good man, but it must be boring to live when all your friends are dead already or crippled beyond repair and you're still jacked sexy black man you have always been. Being gay doesn't help either.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2016, 06:10:13 AM »
Jim Morris was a gay pioneer, out before it was safe to be so.  An out and proud gay black man in the 70s.  Yes that is something to acknowledge and honor.

RIP to Jim Morris but he was not gay. He played the limp wrist to get in with Elton John and make good money as his bodyguard. Behind the scenes he was fuckin Kiki Dee back in the 70's but as long as he complimented Elton on his choice of shoes or whatever he got away with it. The gay community are soooooo gullible.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2016, 06:23:01 AM »
 Memorial Day 2015 at the "Home of Bodybuilding" in Venice

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2016, 09:34:06 AM »

Not hardly.  Do you even remotely fathom must how totally ghey nazi the term "gay pioneer" reads?   I was alive in the 70s and no one I knew that was straight or homosexual gave a Flying Burrito Brothers album about Morris and his sexual preferences.  If your entire existence is based upon your sexual preference and being out and proud (another ghey Nazi term) then your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

In other words.  Get a real life, not a pathetic pseudo pioneer of one.

Morris was an excellent Mr. America and from what little I know of him, a nice guy.  The hand has been pulled from the bucket of life and the ripples from that act have long since dissipated.  Fame, even in something as pioneering as being an "out and proud gay black man in the 70s" is even more fleeting than life itself.

Sheesh.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2016, 09:40:35 AM »
Looked amazing at every stage in those pics. Not sure I even heard of him before and that's a shame.
?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2016, 10:12:59 AM »

::) jeez what is it with you Queers.
Acknowledge & Honor..  ::)
Really Get over yourselves own self importance.

No doubt your praising that other Queer Weirdo
Bruce Jenner.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2016, 01:49:31 PM »
RIP to Jim Morris but he was not gay. He played the limp wrist to get in with Elton John and make good money as his bodyguard. Behind the scenes he was fuckin Kiki Dee back in the 70's but as long as he complimented Elton on his choice of shoes or whatever he got away with it. The gay community are soooooo gullible.

So he was a crypto-homo?

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2016, 01:56:37 PM »
So he was a crypto-homo?

he was a practitioner of pseudo bumfoolery. in pursuit of Elton's pink dollar rather then his rusty sheriff's badge. 

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2016, 04:02:35 PM »
RIP to Jim Morris but he was not gay. He played the limp wrist to get in with Elton John and make good money as his bodyguard.

well, the few times I met him for lunch he self identified as gay, and had lots of great stories about who was sleeping with who, who was available for pay, who he had dated, etc. As I wrote above, he told me "everyone on the (1973 Mr America judging) committee knew that I was gay."

And yes, gays today owe a lot to the men and women who were open about their sexuality in the 70s and 80s when it wasn't always safe to do so.

(DaveyWavey rant, watch at your own risk)

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2016, 04:14:51 PM »

And yes, gays today owe a lot to the men and women who were open about their sexuality in the 70s and 80s when it wasn't always safe to do so.

But doesn't that just encourage more men to become gay? Won't the human race die out if everyone turns gay or lesbian?  Seems like irresponsibility to me.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2016, 04:18:43 PM »
well, the few times I met him for lunch he self identified as gay, and had lots of great stories about who was sleeping with who, who was available for pay, who he had dated, etc. As I wrote above, he told me "everyone on the (1973 Mr America judging) committee knew that I was gay."

Pot calling the kettle a Hebrew.  Hamsters.  Elderberries.  Dogs and cats, living together!  Mass hysteria! 

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2016, 04:18:51 PM »
But doesn't that just encourage more men to become gay? Won't the human race die out if everyone turns gay or lesbian?  Seems like irresponsibility to me.

Could you "become" gay?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2016, 04:21:07 PM »
Could you "become" gay?

Ask Shizzo... ;D
A

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2016, 04:21:34 PM »
Could you "become" gay?

So many of today's bodybuilding chumps do just that to "earn" their gaycheck.

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2016, 04:23:35 PM »

It had always been my understanding that he was an openly gay man.  And clearly ahead of his time.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2016, 04:24:15 PM »
Could you "become" gay?

Well I read somewhere that the testosterone levels of 18 year olds is now 20% lower than it was in the 80's so if you combine this with lots of guys spouting gay stuff down your throat we could have an epidemic.

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2016, 04:32:55 PM »
Well I read somewhere that the testosterone levels of 18 year olds is now 20% lower than it was in the 80's so ifyou combine this with lots of guys spouting gay stuff down your throatwe could have an epidemic.

LOL!!!!  Gay men usually spout gay stuff down throats!!!  Are you offering your throat?

Seriously, you sure don't know much about being gay.  Either you are or you aren't, although a tiny minority of people are bisexual.  No straight person was ever "converted."

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2016, 04:34:32 PM »

Ask Shizzo... ;D

He's free for grabs, hurry up!

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2016, 04:42:48 PM »
Well I read somewhere that the testosterone levels of 18 year olds is now 20% lower than it was in the 80's so if you combine this with lots of guys spouting gay stuff down your throat we could have an epidemic.

the rate of homosexuality hasn't changed.  Just fewer people are living miserable lives lying to themselves and their spouses. That's a good thing

And one trip to a circuit dance party any time in the last 30 years would make you think there was a positive correlation between testosterone (of the injectable kind) and being gay.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2016, 04:59:37 PM »
Rumor said that he comitted suicied ?

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2016, 07:58:52 PM »
the rate of homosexuality hasn't changed.  Just fewer people are living miserable lives lying to themselves and their spouses. That's a good thing

Well that's a relief that there aren't any more of them than there used to be. I think we can all agree on that.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2016, 10:46:17 PM »
Rumor said that he comitted suicied ?

Yes I've heard this too..

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2016, 01:51:20 PM »
PIP.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2016, 02:01:09 PM »

Staggering stupidity.