Author Topic: JustPlaneJane Sucks.  (Read 16190 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: JustPlaneJane Sucks.
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2024, 11:58:31 AM »
Yeah, he was pretty funny. He had that kid scared shitless. But Rob, you know he's 100% the type of guy to get dropped badly by anyone other than that gen z punk.

I started some shit with an asshole last weekend. (I saw my soon to be ex wife in a bar with two weasels sitting next her, so I inserted myself into that situation) anyway I took one guys seat, I smacked the other guys hand away as he attempted to shake my hand. And this leads to a bunch of pissing and moaning about what an asshoke I am. OK fine. I'm an asshole. I still just completely disrespectfed you GTFOH. The guy starts this bullshit "I AIN'T THE ONE! I AINT THE ONE! Fuck you , etc etc"

I said 'Pal, you are 100% 'the one', people who sit around and talk about it are 100% of the time the guy who gets dropped, gets embarrased, walks away hootin n hollerin. The guy who truly "ain't  the one" never has to say it. They just get down to business.

great tune 8)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2024, 12:04:27 PM »
To clarify my home/expenses situation:

EVERYONE is bogged down with mortgage and car payments. THESE PAYMENTS KILL PEOPLE.

Kill their spirits, and IMO - literally kill them.

I own my house outright, and I own my cars. So I don't have massive payments.

I had a high efficiency furnace installed on October 24th [cost = $7K CAD], and that MASSIVELY dropped my winter heating bills. Unfortunately, Trudeau's carbon tax jacked it back up a little.

I also got a hook on an Indigenous friend who gets $250/month in grocery store gift cards, and all his reservations buddies too.

He sells them to me for max $175 / min $125.

So do the math:
I'm saving 30% as SOON AS I WALK INTO THE STORE.

Add to that buying in bulk, and yeah - my expenses are absolutely under $1,250 CAD monthly now. Easy.

As for my kids - well, think:
I have a hook on a whole reserve willing to sell me gift cards at 30-50% off. So when I buy a few, who do you think spend them on? My kids obviously.

However, just so there no confusion:
I have FOUR KIDS TO FEED. And that ~$1,200 figure does NOT cover.

I have been spoiling my 9-year-old son lately...and spending about $500/monthly on him since he moved in with me full-time last January.

So...my kids can be quite expensive. But at MOST another $2K CAD monthly.

That still makes my bills $3K CAD monthly.

Big whoop.
That's one $600K GIC at 5.5%.

Honestly...I don't say it a lot, but I am lucky to have set myself up to be this comfortable.

That said, the lack of needing to work has been damaging to me in some ways.

Just to be clear about the cash, I lined up the bills here so they can be counted:

Hey Matt you shouldn’t post about buying food stamp cards from people at a discount. I understand why you would do it but in the states it’s a criminal act (the card is usually for the kids to eat).

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #77 on: March 16, 2024, 12:24:45 PM »
highly doubt you could slap anything away with those tiny little girl hands

They're big enough to slap Royalty's micropenis out of your mouth.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2024, 12:31:17 PM »

I hope this is AI generated...  :(

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2024, 12:51:09 PM »

Hey Matt you shouldn’t post about buying food stamp cards from people at a discount. I understand why you would do it but in the states it’s a criminal act (the card is usually for the kids to eat).

Unemployed, broke, and a liar feeding his kids with stolen food stamps.

Pathetic.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2024, 01:54:12 PM »
I hope this is AI generated...  :(

Nope - it's just a close up of a few frames of an MP4 that dj uploaded - here's the slightly longer one, but in the vid he pulled 3 reps and this is just the one rep version

T

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2024, 02:30:06 PM »
Matt think Jane doesnt exist
Jane thinks Matts a piece of shit

the end.

Got it.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #82 on: March 16, 2024, 02:43:53 PM »
Nope - it's just a close up of a few frames of an MP4 that dj uploaded - here's the slightly longer one, but in the vid he pulled 3 reps and this is just the one rep version

That's some seriously bad video quality...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #83 on: March 16, 2024, 02:46:50 PM »

That's some seriously bad video quality...

yep my camera sucks fucking donkey dicks

by the by i did this on 5 jack and cokes and 3 large beers hence looking ragged :D :D :D

but my arms look 17+ DAMN

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #84 on: March 16, 2024, 04:28:01 PM »
The most getbig thing of all time would be if it turns out JustPlaneJane was actually MattC all along.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #85 on: March 16, 2024, 04:36:56 PM »
The most getbig thing of all time would be if it turns out JustPlaneJane was actually MattC all along.

Hahahahahaha.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #86 on: March 16, 2024, 04:42:01 PM »
;D

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #87 on: March 16, 2024, 04:42:11 PM »
Hahahahahaha.

I like to imagine MattC putting on some lingerie and a blond wig to "get into character" before he starts posting as JPJ.

I imagine this with my dick in my hand, of course.

Human_Weapon

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: March 16, 2024, 05:14:30 PM »
Everybody knows jpj is a dude. Probably the same self loathing homosexual that operates the Walter Sobchak gimmick.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #89 on: March 16, 2024, 05:23:33 PM »
Everybody knows jpj is a dude. Probably the same self loathing homosexual that operates the Walter Sobchak gimmick.

Their insults are similar but if their good friends,  workout partners or in a relationship,  they would have some similar phrases,  and probably same sense of humor.

But beyond that they don't really have the same posting style. Walt says some pretty funny shit.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #90 on: March 16, 2024, 06:04:46 PM »
yep my camera sucks fucking donkey dicks

by the by i did this on 5 jack and cokes and 3 large beers hence looking ragged :D :D :D

but my arms look 17+ DAMN

So does your little friend

I like to imagine MattC putting on some lingerie and a blond wig to "get into character" before he starts posting as JPJ.

Have you seen the 'Heavy Hanger's version of Matt that JPJ posted..?  Gave me a very confused erection :-[
T

Human_Weapon

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: March 16, 2024, 07:11:44 PM »
Their insults are similar but if their good friends,  workout partners or in a relationship,  they would have some similar phrases,  and probably same sense of humor.

But beyond that they don't really have the same posting style. Walt says some pretty funny shit.
Any particular reason that you defend the demented homosexual behind the two aforementioned gimmicks?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #92 on: March 16, 2024, 07:54:38 PM »
Rare photo of JustPlaneJane - it turns out that Jane IS a woman, and I'd just like to take this time to apologize to Jane and others for ever thinking otherwise.

Just to be clear - Jane's 4.33s 40-yard dash time was absolute balderdash. Fictional nonsense, and I can admit - kindly and humbly - that Jane's 40-yard dash lie made me think everything she said was a lie, including Jane even being female.

So I apologize for that - and below is a photo of JustPlaneJane, verifying that she is, in fact, a she:

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #93 on: March 16, 2024, 08:26:22 PM »
Any particular reason that you defend the demented homosexual behind the two aforementioned gimmicks?

Team Small Hands

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #94 on: March 16, 2024, 08:39:48 PM »

;D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 16, 2024, 09:02:41 PM »

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: March 16, 2024, 09:10:34 PM »
The LSU Lady Tigers are the best at what they do. If you go to Bernie Moore to compete, you better bring a lunch, it’s going to be a LONG day.

The fact that you know that and about Bernie Moode is proof that you AT LEAST know women’s track and field.

Matt - sorry man. Jane didn’t send this Martian any pics as proof (I’m not even human so I’m not a creepo for offering to help!) - BUT I’m going to say she is a chick and is 100% a T&F enthusiast at the very least.

I know of upset you when Prime said you had a smaller than average pecker and it kind of dribbled out when you - 🤢 🤮 jerked off for him, but it may be time to let the JPJ thing go man.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: March 16, 2024, 09:12:21 PM »

You just blew my fckn mind man!

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: March 16, 2024, 09:14:23 PM »
;D

We got some twisted fckrs on here man!! Love em but gdmn 😆

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 16, 2024, 10:34:20 PM »
The fact that you know that and about Bernie Moode is proof that you AT LEAST know women’s track and field.

Matt - sorry man. Jane didn’t send this Martian any pics as proof (I’m not even human so I’m not a creepo for offering to help!) - BUT I’m going to say she is a chick and is 100% a T&F enthusiast at the very least.

I know of upset you when Prime said you had a smaller than average pecker and it kind of dribbled out when you - 🤢 🤮 jerked off for him, but it may be time to let the JPJ thing go man.

Marvin, the worst part of the field was the bugs. It was always “bug season” and the mosquitoes were horrible. The grass had these little gnats that came up with the humidity and they were so bad. Then once we got used to that, there were crane flies that made things even worse.

But we didn’t cry like Matt Canning cried. Nope, no crying like weak little Matty “The Brokeass Retard” Canning.