Author Topic: Pumpster - on the defense?  (Read 85525 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Pumpster - on the defense?
« Reply #725 on: September 22, 2009, 05:11:02 AM »
he has an ex wife that keeps stalking him on here.

i saw her nudes, she looks great.
I read her meltdowns , classic GB.. :D coach post the nudes  ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #726 on: September 22, 2009, 04:04:15 PM »
jerry are you 'ewabeachboy'?

E
E

Alex23

« Reply #727 on: September 22, 2009, 04:16:08 PM »
jerry are you 'ewabeachboy'?

E

I am with a couple of others. try to keep up EarlyBoy....

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #728 on: September 22, 2009, 04:20:02 PM »
I am with a couple of others. try to keep up EarlyBoy....

community account?

E
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #729 on: September 22, 2009, 05:39:20 PM »
community account?

E
Don't talk about your mother like that!! >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Will alex the fridge 23 still show once he thinks i'll be in vegas friday OR...
« Reply #730 on: September 22, 2009, 06:28:19 PM »
Will he have another brutal meltdown of the type served sunday, in which he ejaculated 8 or 9  beligerent and threatening PMs to me before i got bored with johhny one-note.

Don't worry pal, there's no reason to be intimidated when we're both there face to face just because:

-I'll have more muscle and far better aesthetics - none of that truck driver thing going on.

-I'll be articulate, erudite, refined and better educated than mr. yahoo hillbilly with zero elan.

-I don't have his anger-management issues, all the while yelling over and over (and over and over and over again) what a great life he's having while goin off hahahaha

-I don't have the desperate need for attention attached to buying the cartoonish vehicles that are completely wrong for this day and age-alex with the CLASSIC small-penis compensation thing giong on let's face it, and a constant need for approval through attention-whoring.

-Me i like environmentally friendly vehicles like this that i'll be upgrading to next month - i get the gas mileage, the fresh air AND for those who like the attention, nothing better *IF* you pay the price and work hard in the gym. Nice girl lookin back at me from the car in front this morning. ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #731 on: September 22, 2009, 06:28:50 PM »
Don't talk about your mother like that!! >:(

it appeared that 'ewabeachboy' was defending pumpster when the pics were first posted, a quick view of his post history shows that 'ewabeachboy' is in the military and attends the olympia every year, just like jerry

hmm...

E
E

tendonitis

• Getbig V
seek treatment, seriously

chaos

• Getbig V
Ron said quit trolling, you fat fucking pig.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
omg pumpster shut up just shut up
alex is the heart and soul of getbig and actually looks like he works out
youre an old fat geezer
w

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
Re: Will alex the fridge 23 still show once he thinks i'll be in vegas friday OR
« Reply #735 on: September 22, 2009, 06:41:23 PM »
Here we go again....
You Can't Do It!!!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Will he have another brutal meltdown of the type served sunday, in which he ejaculated 8 or 9  beligerent and threatening PMs to me before i got bored with johhny one-note.

Don't worry pal, there's no reason to be intimidated when we're both there face to face just because:

-I'll have more muscle and far better aesthetics - none of that truck driver thing going on.

-I'll be articulate, erudite, refined and better educated than mr. yahoo hillbilly with zero elan.

-I don't have his anger-management issues, all the while yelling over and over (and over and over and over again) what a great life he's having while goin off hahahaha

-I don't have the desperate need for attention attached to buying the cartoonish vehicles that are completely wrong for this day and age-alex with the CLASSIC small-penis compensation thing giong on let's face it, and a constant need for approval through attention-whoring.

-Me i like environmentally friendly vehicles like this that i'll be upgrading to next month - i get the gas mileage, the fresh air AND for those who like the attention, nothing better *IF* you pay the price and work hard in the gym. Nice girl lookin back at me from the car in front this morning. ;D

Dude see a shrink..Honestly no hating , you are not well up top. :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
Dude see a shrink..Honestly no hating , you are not well up top. :-\
Are you saying this isn't screwed on right?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BigBrianB

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Boom?

FAIL

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Are you saying this isn't screwed on right?
That right there is a man with some serious issues..  :-\

Alex23

« Reply #740 on: September 22, 2009, 07:13:33 PM »
[size=fuckoff]Will he have another brutal meltdown of the type served sunday, in which he ejaculated 8 or 9  beligerent and threatening PMs to me before i got bored with johhny one-note.
-Me i like environmentally friendly vehicles like this that i'll be upgrading to next month - i get the gas mileage, the fresh air AND for those who like the attention, nothing better *IF* you pay the price and work hard in the gym. Nice girl lookin back at me from the car in front this morning. ;D[/size]

LOL looking forward to "meet you" old imposter, but we both know you don't have the guts nor the "financial resources" (oh brother) to even show up.

Epic elaboarated post drenched in jealousy of an older man that hasn't achieved shit in his life.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #741 on: September 22, 2009, 07:14:28 PM »

LOL looking forward to "meet you" old imposter, but we both know you don't have the guts nor the "financial resources" (oh brother) to even show up.

Epic elaboarated thread drenched in jealousy of an older man that hasn't achieved shit in his life.

If you meet this fruitcake, film it all and upload it >:(

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #742 on: September 22, 2009, 08:40:57 PM »
That's not "Vic Mackey". (from The Shield)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #743 on: September 22, 2009, 11:56:19 PM »

Epic elaboarated thread drenched in jealousy of an older man that hasn't achieved shit in his life.

teh truth!

if this flabby douchebag does show up, which he wont, believe me,  there will be pictures o' plenty ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #744 on: September 23, 2009, 12:18:08 AM »
"my upper body is comparable to yours"

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #745 on: September 23, 2009, 01:14:19 AM »

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #746 on: September 23, 2009, 02:11:22 AM »
6 feet under, yet the rolly polly fat chop is still yapping on

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel

You both look like shit
HTH

TruthHurts

« Reply #748 on: September 23, 2009, 07:13:18 AM »
okami ur an ok guy but ur jealousy of king23 is a bit sad.

use him as an idol, something to aim for and inspire u to better urself.

you might not hit his heights but at least hit the treetops. he is living life for us and we should cherish his success.

don't be bitter, be better

- GODSPEED!

Alex23

« Reply #749 on: September 23, 2009, 07:21:43 AM »
"my upper body is comparable to yours"

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D