Author Topic: Trump Speech..  (Read 18784 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: Trump Speech..
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2016, 06:37:10 AM »
We're all fucked.   :-\

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2016, 06:42:08 AM »
Liberals are getting increasingly nervous. Trump is inevitable at this point and it's because of Obamas shit policies and SJWs, normal people are sick of it already. The silent majority is very real.

x2

And I've got my Dixie cup ready to catch all the salty, Liberal tears in November.
a

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2016, 07:02:08 AM »
played the alto sax earlier at a wedding rehearsal.  unwinding and cleaning now.  been trying to read getbig from the phone on the long breaks.   Didn't see the earlier speeches, were they good tonight?

Saxophone player?  I knew you were really Bill Clinton in disguise.  Slick Willy is a GetBigger.  Explains it all.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2016, 07:07:55 AM »
Trump is a clever, smug dude that knows how to play a room.

But he won't know answers to complex questions.  It'll all come down to what the voters want - a funny, clever guy with vague dreams who doesn't know shit about the job and plans to let the veep handle everything - OR a sick, deceptive, shady yet highly prepared Hilary who be lying all the time. 

Highly prepared to ruin the country and open the borders.  Your average person off the street could do a better job.  It doesn't take a high IQ (although Trump's is like 156 at least) and it isn't complex rocket science.  It's just a matter of choosing policy based on common sense.  Do you want vanilla or chocolate or strawberry?  The complexity comes in when people are bought and paid for doing what their donors want but trying to fool the voters.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2016, 07:19:38 AM »
Hillary and Trump are both fucking liars.  Trump's policies are laughable.  He is going to be Bush 2.0.  Give the rich full reign to corrupt the system and bring us back into a recession.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2016, 07:31:39 AM »
I hate her agenda, all of it.  But I admit she's been in that world since 92, she knows the job inside and out.

Trump's an odd one. Some good things, some crazy things - not sure how much is lies and how much is delusional.  He's run the campaign like shit, and this week was a clusterfck. 

it's 2016 USA, so anything can happen.  The libertarian is already at 15% before any debates, because people hate both hilary AND trump.   Trump slide 3 points in global gambling markets AFTER the speech tonight.  people expected more.

If hilary chooses warren, shit is over.  If she chooses nutsack or kaine, it'll be closer.

Libertarian is nowhere near 15 percent.  Your gold standard realclearpolitics has them at an avg 8 percent.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2016, 07:38:00 AM »
Liberals are getting increasingly nervous. Trump is inevitable at this point and it's because of Obamas shit policies and SJWs, normal people are sick of it already. The silent majority is very real.

how much of a bump in polls do you think we'll see in a week, when this convention kicks in?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2016, 07:49:28 AM »
how much of a bump in polls do you think we'll see in a week, when this convention kicks in?

Doesn't really matter, it's all a waste on both sides because after next week comes the Olympics.  All media will focus on that for 3 weeks because it's billions in ad dollars.  Then there's back to school and Labor Day and then the debates. Only after that does any of it matter.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2016, 07:53:45 AM »
Doesn't really matter, it's all a waste on both sides because after next week comes the Olympics.  All media will focus on that for 3 weeks because it's billions in ad dollars.  Then there's back to school and Labor Day and then the debates. Only after that does any of it matter.
''

historically it does matter.

mccain led twice - once after winning nomination with states in spring, and once when announcing palin.

10 days later, she was discovered to be less than ready, and he started falling and never recovered.

presidential polls are remarkably accurate lately.  If he sees a BIGGER than mccain bump, it's encouraging.  If he seees LESS, it's very troubling.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #59 on: July 22, 2016, 07:56:57 AM »
Israel is very happy with the way things are right now.  They like ISIS because it keeps the Mideast collapsing.  USA defeating ISIS stabilizes things and they don't want that.  They want the middle east to collapse from within.  Hillary will keep things the way the jews like it.  Trump will change it.  What the Jews want in a President, they will get.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2016, 08:00:37 AM »
 :D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2016, 08:17:20 AM »
We're all fucked.   :-\

Two fucking hags

Puppets to the higher order

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2016, 08:19:49 AM »
Two fucking hags

Puppets to the higher order

Hillcunt is a lot fatter now.  She is bulking for the 2017 Olympia

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2016, 08:29:36 AM »
Yeah, with zero experience and a repub congress, she missed out on hilarycare 20 years ago.   

If you give her a split congress, and today's connections/knowledge, would you bet against her on ANY issue?  I wouldn't.   

Lots of reasons to shit on her.  Failing to get univ healthcare two decades ago is the least of it.  Her shit positions on everything the past 5-10 years worry me.  She'd get that obamacare today, all things equal.  She'd cheat, lie, steal, etc.   She's very effective at fulfiling her lib agenda.

All the folks like coach calling her stupid... wrong.   Call her evil and morally corrupt, sure.  But she's pretty effective and smart too.  Gotten away with plenty, dumb criminals don't get as far as she has.

Would I bet against her......fucking A right I will.

I'm very tired of liberals running government at all levels solely for their own personal financial gain

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 22, 2016, 08:36:08 AM »
I'm very tired of liberals running government at all levels solely for their own personal financial gain

can you describe the last adminsitration that didn't do that?   Bush/halburton?  Clinton/his shady ass friends? 

Trump announced he's reversing positions, and now accepting wall street money.
Trump announced his veep will be doing most of the daily stuff, while he cuts ribbons and 'makes america great'.
Trump loves to close a deal but then tends to wander away.  He doesn't want the job, he wants the title.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 22, 2016, 08:38:07 AM »
can you describe the last adminsitration that didn't do that?   Bush/halburton?  Clinton/his shady ass friends? 

Trump announced he's reversing positions, and now accepting wall street money.
Trump announced his veep will be doing most of the daily stuff, while he cuts ribbons and 'makes america great'.
Trump loves to close a deal but then tends to wander away.  He doesn't want the job, he wants the title.
No he doesn't. You said he is a plant....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 22, 2016, 08:39:56 AM »
No he doesn't. You said he is a plant....

I think he is.  I'll be the first to admit i'm wrong, if he runs a good campaign and/or wins.

This continual underachievement shit, looks bad.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #67 on: July 22, 2016, 08:50:59 AM »
240 making his support for Killary very clear in this thread. As if we didn't know that before.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 22, 2016, 09:12:50 AM »
240 making his support for Killary very clear in this thread. As if we didn't know that before.

I don't support hilary and will never vote for her. 

you've flipflopped this week on the trump vote, haven't you?   First you won't vote for him, not you will? 

are you always so reckless and inconsistent with your moral and political beliefs?   Or just this one time? ;)

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 22, 2016, 09:15:01 AM »
I think he is.  I'll be the first to admit i'm wrong, if he runs a good campaign and/or wins.

This continual underachievement shit, looks bad.
But you just said he wants the title...flippity floppity.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 22, 2016, 09:21:02 AM »

those are his own staff's statements - proudly saying his veep will handle most of the things a president usually handles.  Trump will just show up, 'make things great', and cut ribbons. 

you're electing mike pence.   IF trump is being completely honest.

or you're electing hilary, if my guess is correct.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 22, 2016, 09:25:13 AM »

Ahhahahahahahhahahahaahh a.  Meltdown approaching ....

As for underachieving, I guess that's one term for defeating 17 other primary candidates who spent hundreds of millions to stop him and winning the nomination in a landslide with many votes to spare and still being neck and neck with the most establishment machine candidate in history who can be so protected by the media shills that she doesn't need to ever do a press conference.

But keep dreaming that Gary Johnson is running at 15 percent.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 22, 2016, 09:39:37 AM »
Obama is on tv right now saying we cannot build a wall around globalization.

Is he right?  Has the rest of the planet (except nkorea) accepted it, and Trump's just building some fantasy world for those who don't understand how global economics work?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2016, 09:41:19 AM »
I think Coach voted for Obama.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2016, 10:17:54 AM »
Funny how the Trumpers criticise Hillary for lying, while endorsing a narcissistic pathological liar, or perhaps we should rather call Trump a bullshitter, since he doesn't even care about the truth.

Se Frankfurter's essay "On Bullshit" for a description of Trump:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_Bullshit
http://www.stoa.org.uk/topics/bullshit/pdf/on-bullshit.pdf

Hay Jerkoff, I thought I just saw your mom getting gang raped by a bunch of muslims.
Ψ