Author Topic: Trump Speech..  (Read 18775 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Trump Speech..
« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2016, 10:20:45 AM »
I think Coach voted for Obama.
coach voted clinton, defended it on getbig for decade, then all his posts about it went missing and he denied it, calling everyone who remembered it 'lacking integrity'.

then when shown the posts, he got super quiet.  same with the magical concussion.   now the trump vote flipflop

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2016, 10:31:11 AM »
Doesn't sound like dem plant to me. Ripped Killary ("Hilary") and Obama a new one. Lmfao....hahaha!

Trump's out to win and will get the votes of many like me , who voted for Obama.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2016, 10:48:53 AM »
Trumps speech was very good. He hammered home the dire need of action and what has happened in the last 6 months in the US and around the world. The media is talking about how the speech was very doom and gloom but that's exactly what he was hitting at.

8 years of hope has done nothing for us or the black man.

What will change with Hillary?

At least give a non-politician a chance to see if he can do better.

Trump will surround himself with experts.

MAKE GETBIG GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2016, 11:15:26 AM »
Trump's out to win and will get the votes of many like me , who voted for Obama.

240, twice.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2016, 11:16:54 AM »
240, twice.

you have accused me dozens of time.   Put some skin in the game.  Swear on your left big toe.

you won't.  You know why ;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #80 on: July 22, 2016, 12:15:50 PM »
you have accused me dozens of time.   Put some skin in the game.  Swear on your left big toe.

you won't.  You know why ;)

And dozens of time you've never denied it. Did you vote for Obama twice ?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #81 on: July 22, 2016, 12:19:28 PM »
Doesn't sound like dem plant to me. Ripped Killary ("Hilary") and Obama a new one. Lmfao....hahaha!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 22, 2016, 12:33:06 PM »
And dozens of time you've never denied it. Did you vote for Obama twice ?

I voted Barr and I voted Romney.   I answered that years ago.  I'm not in the habit of repeating myself to those who just make shit up and consider it true because I don't deny it 5000 times.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: July 22, 2016, 01:58:57 PM »
Donald Trump at RNC full Speech. July 21, 2016.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: July 22, 2016, 01:59:57 PM »
Full Speech Eric Trump at Republican National Convention. July 20, 2016 RNC 2016 Cleveland, Ohio.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2016, 02:13:50 PM »
Hay Jerkoff, I thought I just saw your mom getting gang raped by a bunch of muslims.

Improbable, given that she died a couple of years ago.

NN

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #86 on: July 22, 2016, 02:27:58 PM »
Trumps speech was very good. He hammered home the dire need of action and what has happened in the last 6 months in the US and around the world. The media is talking about how the speech was very doom and gloom but that's exactly what he was hitting at.

X2

GETBIG 4 Life

Team Neeguls 4 Life

Team Kwon 4 Life

TRUMP TRAIN 4 LIFE
S

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 22, 2016, 02:41:34 PM »

Great points!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #88 on: July 22, 2016, 02:42:21 PM »
X2

GETBIG 4 Life

Team Neeguls 4 Life

Team Kwon 4 Life

TRUMP TRAIN 4 LIFE

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2016, 04:15:47 PM »
Full Speech Eric Trump at Republican National Convention. July 20, 2016 RNC 2016 Cleveland, Ohio.

I thought he was the best one.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: July 22, 2016, 05:23:16 PM »
These are the facts:
Decades of progress made in bringing down crime are now being reversed by this Administration’s rollback of criminal enforcement.
Homicides last year increased by 17% in America’s fifty largest cities. That’s the largest increase in 25 years. In our nation’s capital, killings have risen by 50 percent. They are up nearly 60% in nearby Baltimore.
In the President’s hometown of Chicago, more than 2,000 have been the victims of shootings this year alone. And more than 3,600 have been killed in the Chicago area since he took office.
The number of police officers killed in the line of duty has risen by almost 50% compared to this point last year. Nearly 180,000 illegal immigrants with criminal records, ordered deported from our country, are tonight roaming free to threaten peaceful citizens.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #91 on: July 22, 2016, 05:23:50 PM »
coach voted clinton, defended it on getbig for decade, then all his posts about it went missing and he denied it, calling everyone who remembered it 'lacking integrity'.

then when shown the posts, he got super quiet.  same with the magical concussion.   now the trump vote flipflop
Who are you voting for in the 2016 presidential election?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: July 22, 2016, 05:27:56 PM »
Big business, elite media and major donors are lining up behind the campaign of my opponent because they know she will keep our rigged system in place. They are throwing money at her because they have total control over everything she does. She is their puppet, and they pull the strings.
That is why Hillary Clinton’s message is that things will never change. My message is that things have to change – and they have to change right now. Every day I wake up determined to deliver for the people I have met all across this nation that have been neglected, ignored, and abandoned.
I have visited the laid-off factory workers, and the communities crushed by our horrible and unfair trade deals. These are the forgotten men and women of our country. People who work hard but no longer have a voice.
I AM YOUR VOICE.
I have embraced crying mothers who have lost their children because our politicians put their personal agendas before the national good. I have no patience for injustice, no tolerance for government incompetence, no sympathy for leaders who fail their citizens.

And when a Secretary of State illegally stores her emails on a private server, deletes 33,000 of them so the authorities can’t see her crime, puts our country at risk, lies about it in every different form and faces no consequence – I know that corruption has reached a level like never before.
When the FBI Director says that the Secretary of State was “extremely careless” and “negligent,” in handling our classified secrets, I also know that these terms are minor compared to what she actually did. They were just used to save her from facing justice for her terrible crimes.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2016, 05:30:38 PM »
America was shocked to its core when our police officers in Dallas were brutally executed. In the days after Dallas, we have seen continued threats and violence against our law enforcement officials. Law officers have been shot or killed in recent days in Georgia, Missouri, Wisconsin, Kansas, Michigan and Tennessee.
On Sunday, more police were gunned down in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Three were killed, and four were badly injured. An attack on law enforcement is an attack on all Americans. I have a message to every last person threatening the peace on our streets and the safety of our police: when I take the oath of office next year, I will restore law and order our country.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2016, 05:32:24 PM »
I will work with, and appoint, the best prosecutors and law enforcement officials in the country to get the job done. In this race for the White House, I am the Law And Order candidate. The irresponsible rhetoric of our President, who has used the pulpit of the presidency to divide us by race and color, has made America a more dangerous environment for everyone.
This Administration has failed America’s inner cities. It’s failed them on education. It’s failed them on jobs. It’s failed them on crime. It’s failed them at every level.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #95 on: July 22, 2016, 05:37:56 PM »

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: July 22, 2016, 05:44:24 PM »
Remember, it was Bill Clinton who signed NAFTA, one of the worst economic deals ever made by our country.
Never again.
I am going to bring our jobs back to Ohio and to America – and I am not going to let companies move to other countries, firing their employees along the way, without consequences.
My opponent, on the other hand, has supported virtually every trade agreement that has been destroying our middle class. She supported NAFTA, and she supported China’s entrance into the World Trade Organization – another one of her husband’s colossal mistakes.
She supported the job killing trade deal with South Korea. She has supported the Trans-Pacific Partnership. The TPP will not only destroy our manufacturing, but it will make America subject to the rulings of foreign governments. I pledge to never sign any trade agreement that hurts our workers, or that diminishes our freedom and independence. Instead, I will make individual deals with individual countries.
No longer will we enter into these massive deals, with many countries, that are thousands of pages long – and which no one from our country even reads or understands. We are going to enforce all trade violations, including through the use of taxes and tariffs, against any country that cheats.
This includes stopping China’s outrageous theft of intellectual property, along with their illegal product dumping, and their devastating currency manipulation. Our horrible trade agreements with China and many others, will be totally renegotiated. That includes renegotiating NAFTA to get a much better deal for America – and we’ll walk away if we don’t get the deal that we want. We are going to start building and making things again.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2016, 06:33:22 PM »
I voted Barr and I voted Romney.   I answered that years ago.  I'm not in the habit of repeating myself to those who just make shit up and consider it true because I don't deny it 5000 times.

This doesn't sound like you voted for Romney..

Started by Coach is Back!, Message by 240 is Back
Relevance: 55.4%
Quote from: The Coach on January 17, 2012, 12:53:01 PM
Most liberals do support Paul. What does that tell you? No, Paul isn't a better conservative. Paul still thinks you can be diplomatic with terrorists. Paul is for legalizing drugs. Dude's not wrong all things but he's a bit nuts if you ask me.

LOLZERCOPTER

Coach,

you knew last year that mitt was a liberal flipflopping piece of shit.  now that you have to settle for him, you're saying things like:

Quote from: The Coach on January 17, 2012, 12:02:41 PM
Not saying I'm voting for him (yet) but he's right up there.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 22, 2016, 07:44:10 PM »
240 is that crazy guy you meet on a subway that talks to himself under his breath. If you didn't know any better it could be said his full time job is to creep on Coach on a bodybuilding forum, the creepy thing is he stalks Coach about who he voted for more than 20 years ago.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 22, 2016, 07:51:02 PM »
Lol!   Quoting something I made fun of mitt ten months before the election?  Lol

I make fun of the libertarian for climbing the highest mountain in Antarctica but I'm still gonna vote for his mark Harmon looking ass