Author Topic: Trump Speech..  (Read 18754 times)

anvil

• Getbig IV
Re: Trump Speech..
« Reply #100 on: July 22, 2016, 08:46:36 PM »
Lol!   Quoting something I made fun of mitt ten months before the election?  Lol

I make fun of the libertarian for climbing the highest mountain in Antarctica but I'm still gonna vote for his mark Harmon looking ass

No, you're actually voting for cuntllary.  Not that i give two shits anyway, but that's all your vote amounts to.

It's a two party system and that just sucks.  We have one more choice than in communist russia, what freedom.  Voting 3rd party is just jacking off into a hurricane.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #101 on: July 23, 2016, 12:32:10 AM »
No, you're actually voting for cuntllary.  Not that i give two shits anyway, but that's all your vote amounts to.

It's a two party system and that just sucks.  We have one more choice than in communist russia, what freedom.  Voting 3rd party is just jacking off into a hurricane.

You are really a very witty person.  Are you in the writers guild by chance?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #102 on: July 23, 2016, 01:18:50 AM »
tonight i'm playing a club.  standing outside with 2 other band members.  three uber hot girls are over at their car drinking whatever, yell for us to join them.  I'm on break and hitched so of course I'm passing on that, but they yell "are you voting Trump?" as some sort of hookup metric.   Being the ass hat that I am, I inform them that the libertarian candidate is polling at 15% now, and he may get into the debates if he can make his mark in the next 5 weeks to pass the required threshold - and that due to the polarizing natures of trump AND hilary, he could legitimately get 40% and win this election...

"You're a vegetarian?" was the only response I heard.  Fail.  Always say yes if super hot girls as if you're voting trump, lesson learned.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #103 on: July 23, 2016, 02:04:35 AM »
tonight i'm playing a club.  standing outside with 2 other band members.  three uber hot girls are over at their car drinking whatever, yell for us to join them.  I'm on break and hitched so of course I'm passing on that, but they yell "are you voting Trump?" as some sort of hookup metric.   Being the ass hat that I am, I inform them that the libertarian candidate is polling at 15% now, and he may get into the debates if he can make his mark in the next 5 weeks to pass the required threshold - and that due to the polarizing natures of trump AND hilary, he could legitimately get 40% and win this election...

"You're a vegetarian?" was the only response I heard.  Fail.  Always say yes if super hot girls as if you're voting trump, lesson learned.

Similar thing happened to me in college. Was walking through campus and some hot chick had a table set up for the Campus Republicans. She asked me if I was Republican which i immediately said yes (I am not and was not). We chatted for a few minutes about the bullshit issue of the day she was concerned with, smoking on campus I believe, and she gave me a free college republicans bottle opener and I went on my way.  8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #104 on: September 05, 2016, 06:00:47 PM »
Similar thing happened to me in college. Was walking through campus and some hot chick had a table set up for the Campus Republicans. She asked me if I was Republican which i immediately said yes (I am not and was not). We chatted for a few minutes about the bullshit issue of the day she was concerned with, smoking on campus I believe, and she gave me a free college republicans bottle opener and I went on my way.  8)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #105 on: January 05, 2019, 12:51:50 PM »
He will get pummeled in the debates.  He is a complete moron, and totally fucked himself tonight.

Hey and How did this Election Business Turnout in the Longrun Then.???

;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #106 on: January 09, 2019, 12:34:32 AM »
Hey and How did this Election Business Turnout in the Longrun Then.???

;D

I get your point about Trump winning but the long run is a ways off still.  If he is a one term president and the dems end up with the presidency, house and senate, I'd say it will have worked out pretty good.  Let's revisit this in January of 2021. 

For now, let's delve into why you bumped this tonight?  Perhaps his stellar performance tonight had you grasping for something to feel good about?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #107 on: January 09, 2019, 12:53:53 AM »
I get your point about Trump winning but the long run is a ways off still.  If he is a one term president and the dems end up with the presidency, house and senate, I'd say it will have worked out pretty good.  Let's revisit this in January of 2021. 

For now, let's delve into why you bumped this tonight?  Perhaps his stellar performance tonight had you grasping for something to feel good about?

He bumped this 4 days ago... not "tonight"  ::)

P.S. - I love that liberal mentality of "When we lose, we win." However you wish to cope with reality is fine, but I have no idea what candidate you think you are going to pull out of your ass between now and January 2021.
a

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #108 on: January 09, 2019, 06:15:56 AM »
He bumped this 4 days ago... not "tonight"  ::)

P.S. - I love that liberal mentality of "When we lose, we win." However you wish to cope with reality is fine, but I have no idea what candidate you think you are going to pull out of your ass between now and January 2021.

Ha Ha Ha
Exactly it was 4 days ago.
Not the Brightest Bulb in the Box is He.

That’s Why I ignored him.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #109 on: January 09, 2019, 03:34:25 PM »

Ha Ha Ha
Exactly it was 4 days ago.
Not the Brightest Bulb in the Box is He.

That’s Why I ignored him.
Well, he is a getlibber.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #110 on: January 09, 2019, 04:26:13 PM »
He bumped this 4 days ago... not "tonight::)

My bad dawg.  Sorry you got your period.