Author Topic: problem children on this board  (Read 24156 times)

clued-up

• Getbig V
problem children on this board
« on: October 29, 2008, 04:28:34 PM »

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: problem children on this board
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 04:29:47 PM »
there are certain members who think its ok to insult other members loved ones.

these guy's are bringing the quality of the board down in a major way.

they do nothing positive and they keep intelligent people away from the board.

I've been getting messages about reporting them to Ron.

well its the board that allows their behavior.

so I would like to know the boards opinions about these members.. who attempt to cut down and insult with every post.

I say enough of their shit.

they can tone it down or we will work to get them deleted... then the children will have to start new accounts.

we can get those deleted too.

its insulting someones wife or fiancee or girlfriend we shouldn't tolerate.

I don't care what they say about me.. they are scumbags after all.. but when they insult loved ones with obscene shit.. well we cant allow that.

when they call your wife  a tranny or man... how does that make you feel? and these women often times read the board.

no wonder intelligent posters stay away.

PANDAEMONIUM, Jeffro and AXA.. these are the problems.

lets get the boards opinion on this.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 04:29:53 PM »
Your clearly the boss around here with your 510 posts, mostly consisting of monsterous meltdowns.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 04:30:34 PM »
dude i thought after last time on here going off on everyone and then calming down you decided to just relax a little bit, just have fun with it and stop taking everything so seriously, you'll have more fun.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 04:31:44 PM »

so I would like to know the boards opinions about these members.. who attempt to cut down and insult with every post.

they can tone it down or we will work to get them deleted... then the children will have to start new accounts.

I don't care what they say about me.. they are scumbags after all.. but when they insult loved ones with obscene shit.. well we cant allow that.

when they call your wife  a tranny or man... how does that make you feel? and these women often times read the board.

I can't imagine the pounding your keyboard is taking right now.. :-\

Grab a tissue and calm down, "big" man, it ain't that serious. ::)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2008, 04:34:05 PM »

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2008, 04:34:37 PM »

i agree that it's wrong to insult loved ones and family members but you shouldn't be posting pictures of your girlfriend in that type of "pose" or whatever that is, you can't expect people not to comment on a picture like that man.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2008, 04:34:48 PM »
Can't we all just get along?  :'(

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2008, 04:38:58 PM »
Anyone who posts pics of their Woman of family needs a Kick in the Nuts.Now if you haven't worked it out after 500 posts you may never get it.This place is a JOKE. ::)

Sara

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2008, 04:40:30 PM »
i agree that it's wrong to insult loved ones and family members but you shouldn't be posting pictures of your girlfriend in that type of "pose" or whatever that is, you can't expect people not to comment on a picture like that man.

I think the point is that the people whose pictures were posted (not necessarily with permission), don't deserve the abuse.  Keep the insults to the person doing the posting.  

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2008, 04:40:58 PM »
sad thing is that they aren't kids at all. they are middle aged men who act like grade schoolers. i think they have driven off most posters. it wouldnt matter if the stuff was original and funny but its boring and old, moronic shit. they just insult and call people gay, then post meltdown pictures and the same stuff over and over. i would say that pandamoneum is the worst for doing this. he just deliberately says rude things about people - despite being obese and dressed in walmart seconds himself - and their loved ones to get a reaction. his posts are almost always the same. then you have guys like jeffro who post the same shit and its just so fucking boring for everyone else to read.
seriously, this place is being suffocated by a group of lonely, failed middle aged men typing the same shit every single day.
ron should ban them imo.

spinnis

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2008, 04:41:46 PM »
post in the positive board if you are so fuckign sensitive.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2008, 04:41:57 PM »

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2008, 04:46:46 PM »

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2008, 04:47:11 PM »
sad thing is that they aren't kids at all. they are middle aged men who act like grade schoolers. i think they have driven off most posters. it wouldnt matter if the stuff was original and funny but its boring and old, moronic shit. they just insult and call people gay, then post meltdown pictures and the same stuff over and over. i would say that pandamoneum is the worst for doing this. he just deliberately says rude things about people - despite being obese and dressed in walmart seconds himself - and their loved ones to get a reaction. his posts are almost always the same. then you have guys like jeffro who post the same shit and its just so fucking boring for everyone else to read.
seriously, this place is being suffocated by a group of lonely, failed middle aged men typing the same shit every single day.
ron should ban them imo.
This coming from the sick cock craver who was posting about the size of Mustafa Mohammad's dick in another thread. :-\

Cry me a fucking river, you whiney kunt. ::)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2008, 04:47:28 PM »
I think the point is that the people whose pictures were posted (not necessarily with permission), don't deserve the abuse.  Keep the insults to the person doing the posting.  

Then why don't you tell "james0001" to stop posting your pic ::)  This fruit is the one to blame for putting your pic out there.  If you're pissed at us just because we make the simple observation that you look like a feminized man, well, you need to get some thicker skin.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2008, 04:48:50 PM »
any person that brings up there personal shit on there own is fair game.
DAWG

Sara

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2008, 04:49:03 PM »
Then why don't you tell "james0001" to stop posting your pic ::)  This fruit is the one to blame for putting your pic out there.  If you're pissed at us just because we make the simple observation that you look like a feminized man, well, you need to get some thicker skin.

You need to get some new material.  

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2008, 04:51:44 PM »

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2008, 04:52:11 PM »
Never post a headshot. If you do, reap the consequences.
I agree that the insults are unnecessary, though.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2008, 04:53:59 PM »
any person that brings up there personal shit on there own is fair game.

Funny thing is, all this is about is saying some "woman" has the body of a man.  It's not like anyone is looking people's names and calling their house ::)

You post a pic and get criticized, deal with it.  How much shit did I get from my "enemies" when I posted my pic?  Yet you didn't see me whine like a baby.  And you never will, either.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2008, 04:54:47 PM »
Don't hate us cuz your "girl" friend is a transsexual
and you're skinny scrawny fruity looking twink
offyourself

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2008, 04:55:13 PM »

thats the problem, its just so boring. the sad thing is that no one really enjoys the shit that pandamoneum/ jeffro / chaos (when  not being lovely on the positive board) / avesher do. the only people who like them and enjoy it are each other. most people keep quiet because if you speak out then they will stalk you all over the site. same old shit "bottom boy" "skinny twink" "meltdown" . i guarantee you that if you had an anonymous poll then most people would say that they are sick of reading the same shit all the time.
this place is being ruined by a group of fat middle aged losers who made nothing of their lives so they play juvenile games here to somehow try to forget the pathetic failure that is their life

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2008, 04:55:31 PM »

The only one to "blame" is the person who is stooping so low as to insult a family member who cannot defend him/herself.

Now if she was a member of the board it would be another matter...
Q

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2008, 04:56:52 PM »
post on bodybuilding.com