Author Topic: When Chic and Prince used to train....  (Read 68378 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: When Chic and Prince used to train....
« Reply #225 on: November 19, 2008, 11:20:32 AM »
your best buddy in bodybuilding, and you don't know which side he bats on???

it funny how you like to sound "in the know" about all matters, yet in this thread you
u somehow don't know anything incriminating about you or your friends.

is this more Beefy related amnesia, chick?

Its like this though...As far as Teh Bob knows...tom is straight...and he says that...but people keep asking him the same shit wanting it to change...you get what im saying...Bob saying "Prince is straight..he is married..blah blah" means nothing to you fucks. you want bob to say he is gay and as far as he knows...he is straight...give it a rest...

TEH MAL HAS SPOKEN...

BobbyHasBeenBad

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #226 on: November 19, 2008, 04:02:15 PM »
CMON WHO SENT BEEFY LIGHTWEIGHT A PM???? Beefy you are such a fucking liar thank you.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #227 on: November 19, 2008, 05:07:26 PM »
Beefy, you opened our eyes to the G4P stuff. Using an anonymous screen name for that stuff is to be understood.

But, now you've gotten caught up in being an Internet tough guy, talking shit about Chic, calling into question lifts.

You just crossed into the territory of Internet dweeb. Congrats.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Considering the massive amount of
« Reply #228 on: November 19, 2008, 06:07:52 PM »
You have nothing remotely embarrasing on me, as I've never done anything to warrent such...thus your completely fabricated story about mer and Andy B....the only story you could have with the two of us, is an occasional lunch at the firehouse...

How about Joe DeAngeles? Any stories on him?
WHY WOULD WE CARE ABOUT JOE DEANGELES?
HE JUST MADE A THREAD ASKING FOR HIS NAME TO STOP BEING MENTION
w

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #229 on: November 19, 2008, 06:24:21 PM »
Bob's gotten more pussy than you'll get in five lifetimes

And yet Warren Buffet supposedly has only banged 3 women in his lifetime and eats Diary Queen like its going out of style...Go figure :-\

And that Bill Gates is a Pussy wrecking machine isn't he?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #230 on: November 19, 2008, 06:40:01 PM »
anyone can do more weight on a smith machine
hack squats machine is a machine...nothing compares to the real thing-the free weight squat-check out in the trenches w/ pj braun-they show real squatting
and on the dumbell curl...did he have a supinated grip the whole time or did he turn the bells at the bottom? i bet if he couldnt do the turn at the bottom he couldnt curl that much
im not impressed
FFS have you ever been to a gym? this comment prooves you are a trol gimmick..idiot  ::)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: November 19, 2008, 06:47:53 PM »
FFS have you ever been to a gym? this comment prooves you are a trol gimmick..idiot  ::)
haha u are wrong!!
smith machine press is much easier than free weight! anyone knows that!
hack squats and leg presses are much easier than ass to ground squats...how come u see guys pile on tons of plates on machines but cant do a full barbell squat?and its easier to use more weight on dumbell curls if u do the turn at the bottom-try keeping your palms supinated the whole curl and u cant curl as much!
w

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #232 on: November 19, 2008, 07:24:32 PM »
haha u are wrong!!
smith machine press is much easier than free weight! anyone knows that!
hack squats and leg presses are much easier than ass to ground squats...how come u see guys pile on tons of plates on machines but cant do a full barbell squat?and its easier to use more weight on dumbell curls if u do the turn at the bottom-try keeping your palms supinated the whole curl and u cant curl as much!
Are you really stupid or jst act it?
Go load a smith machine with the amount listed and try squating to parallal with it..dopey fuk  ::)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: November 19, 2008, 07:46:58 PM »
Are you really stupid or jst act it?
Go load a smith machine with the amount listed and try squating to parallal with it..dopey fuk  ::)
wow u really are a moron
let me explain so u can understand...listen real carefully-when i said i wasnt impressed by toms poundages...it was cuz they were on a smith machine! i never said it wasnt heavy...and i prefer to go by bobs motto of its not how much u can lift its how much u look like u can lift-so no thanks-i wont be squatting that much-free weights are heavier than smith machine thats all there is to it
now when are u logging bak into your dreadlord acct-your willgrant acct sux
w

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #234 on: November 19, 2008, 08:00:13 PM »
wow u really are a moron
let me explain so u can understand...listen real carefully-when i said i wasnt impressed by toms poundages...it was cuz they were on a smith machine! i never said it wasnt heavy...and i prefer to go by bobs motto of its not how much u can lift its how much u look like u can lift-so no thanks-i wont be squatting that much-free weights are heavier than smith machine thats all there is to it
now when are u logging bak into your dreadlord acct-your willgrant acct sux
You said you destroyed DL and he wont be back .. :D

You contradict yourself cok sucka..you said you are not impressed with toms poundages because they are on a smith machine , you then admit to it being heavy.. What is it goofball??.if its "heavy" then of course its going to be hard..the fact not anyone can walk up to the smith machine unrack it and match tom is proof to this..you then turn round and say "and i prefer to go by bobs motto of its not how much u can lift its how much u look like u can lift"  soo why are you saying you are not "impressed" by TPs poundages when you go and say that..

Of course free bar squats offer more of a challenge mainly because you are ballancing..theres a lesson for you there Mr PT as you clearly dont know why they are more of a challenge , you clearly flip flop all over the place and really do not know wtf you are on about..personal training for 7 years my ass  ::)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: November 19, 2008, 08:10:02 PM »
You said you destroyed DL and he wont be back .. :D

You contradict yourself cok sucka..you said you are not impressed with toms poundages because they are on a smith machine , you then admit to it being heavy.. What is it goofball??.if its "heavy" then of course its going to be hard..the fact not anyone can walk up to the smith machine unrack it and match tom is proof to this..you then turn round and say "and i prefer to go by bobs motto of its not how much u can lift its how much u look like u can lift"  soo why are you saying you are not "impressed" by TPs poundages when you go and say that..

Of course free bar squats offer more of a challenge mainly because you are ballancing..theres a lesson for you there Mr PT as you clearly dont know why they are more of a challenge , you clearly flip flop all over the place and really do not know wtf you are on about..personal training for 7 years my ass  ::)
quit being a drama llamma and post under dreadlord acct!
exactly i was not impressed by toms poundages cuz they were on machines-its still a fact the weights used were heavy-and heavy is relative for each person-i bet the weights felt easy for him but for a computer nerd like u they would be heavy
with bobs saying i apply that to my life-i dont apply it to toms lifts
haha of course i know why squats are more of a challenge-sure balance is one reason-everyone knows that u dont need to be a pt...and if u flip flop all over the place when u squat i feel sorry for u hahhaha work your core bro work your core...lets see some dragon flags- windshield wipers woodchoppers and planks to fix your core strength-u better work on balance too if u have issues of wobbling around the place-i reccomend squats on bosu balls and balance disks-u should also strengthen up your abductors and adductors to prevent your knees from going crazy...also add in some wall sits to really strengthen up your legs...if u need any more tips shoot me a pm-oh i almost forgot-i reccomend using a foam roller first, then a dynamic warm up then your workout then static stretching after-this procedure has helped my clients a lot!
good luck and train hard
gene
w

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #236 on: November 19, 2008, 08:11:49 PM »
exactly i was not impressed by toms poundages cuz they were on machines-its still a fact the weights used were heavy-and heavy is relative for each person-i bet the weights felt easy for him but for a computer nerd like u they would be heavy
haha of course i know why squats are more of a challenge-sure balance is one reason-everyone knows that u dont need to be a pt...and if u flip flop all over the place when u squat i feel sorry for u hahhaha work your core bro work your core...lets see some dragon flags- windshield wipers woodchoppers and planks to fix your core strength-u better work on balance too if u have issues of wobbling around the place-i reccomend squats on bosu balls and balance disks-u should also strengthen up your abductors and adductors to prevent your knees from going crazy...also add in some wall sits to really strengthen up your legs...if u need any more tips shoot me a pm-oh i almost forgot-i reccomend using a foam roller first, then a dynamic warm up then your workout then static stretching after-this procedure has helped my clients a lot!
gene
ahahahahahahaha still living the fantasy you are a Personal trainer

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: November 19, 2008, 08:13:06 PM »
ahahahahahahaha still living the fantasy you are a Personal trainer
hahah u have balance issues squatting!!! what a loser!!!

ask me a question on lifting if u think i dont have a clue!!!
w

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #238 on: November 19, 2008, 08:15:53 PM »
hahah u have balance issues squatting!!! what a loser!!!

ask me a question on lifting if u think i dont have a clue!!!
I didnt bother reading the above post ,I just laughed as what you say are all fabricated lies..  ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: November 19, 2008, 08:16:31 PM »
I didnt bother reading the above post ,I just laughed as what you say are all fabricated lies..  ;D
haha whatever no one...i mean gigantorx...i mean dreadlord...i mean willgrant
w

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #240 on: November 19, 2008, 08:27:05 PM »
haha whatever no one...i mean gigantorx...i mean dreadlord...i mean willgrant
Im totaly humbled you are comparing me to "no one" a hardcore real brother in iron...his knowledge is great , Im affrad I cannot accept that comparison , he is light years ahead of me "LamplighterX"

The other 2 , well you keep thinking that NaturalBlunder  ;)

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #241 on: November 19, 2008, 08:37:23 PM »
I've heard way too many gay stories about Prince for all of them to be fake. ::)

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #242 on: November 19, 2008, 08:44:44 PM »
good luck and train hard
gene
Brutal meltdown by "BlutoWonder83" the gay troll and known cock gobbler.

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
Re: Considering the massive amount of
« Reply #243 on: November 20, 2008, 06:29:00 PM »
He was a pussy machine!

the woman on the left is Joe's wife

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #244 on: June 24, 2009, 03:33:39 PM »
Chick says it's only Gay if you want it to be???Seems good old Prince knew how to get ahead in Pro BB.FFS.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #245 on: June 24, 2009, 05:08:07 PM »

And you never saw yourself placed ahead of me either...

Bitter, much?

BTW...last time I checked, there wasn't a "weight lifting" round, nor a "bench press round"...perhaps had you taken note of that, you may have done better in BODYBUILDING competitions

damn Chick. you should fuck that bitch up for talkin crazy like that. If i was you i would whoop dude ass

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #246 on: June 25, 2009, 03:39:56 AM »
Chick continues to defend his relationship with Prince...i wonder why?

Regardless, Chick cannot defend his abuse of this message board.  He was 'out of control' here for a while.

I am glad Chick has been reined in.

I am happy that he has decided to try and make a life for himself 'outside' the world of Getbig!

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #247 on: June 25, 2009, 06:40:16 AM »
What would this land of never-ending hate possibly offer someone with a real life? Hahaha

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #248 on: June 25, 2009, 12:32:36 PM »

Those quads have a very STRANGE shape to them, discusting.

All Kidding aside, in my opinion Bob had one of the best physiques in this decade for a Pro.  Definitely ALOT better than the crap on stage at the moment.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #249 on: June 25, 2009, 12:50:20 PM »
I would laugh my ass off inside everytime I would watch Chic and prince train back in the day. These two brutes would train at a snails pace and huff and puff with 105lbs on a max set of EZ curls for 8 reps. Pathetic. These two Flex coverboys couldnt carry my jockstrap in the strength department. I loved watching Bob doing his curls with his navel high t shirt on. Neither of these men ever handled any real weight in Golds. Never did a compound power movement either. Just pussy workouts and heavy gear. They wouldnt come close to me when i was blowing out 500lb plus squats, and 500lb deadlifts. They just would disappear into the 3rd room and hammer strength away. Stage muscles and pansy workouts for these 2. Off season and on season. Prince would have gotten a nosebleed if he squatted and chic would have had butt water shooting out of his anus.
FUCKING MELTDOWN EPIC JEALOUSY.