Author Topic: Politics Board - Ozmo and Benz  (Read 12533 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Politics Board - Ozmo and Benz
« on: November 24, 2008, 03:59:59 PM »

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Ron: Why your mod Hugo Chavez is deleting valid posts?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 04:37:43 PM »
He has been threatening me a lot lately and deleting my posts, even the valid ones.

He was voted to be removed as mod but surprise, he deleted that thread aswel.

Speak on this big ron

benz

• Getbig V
Re: Politics Board - Hugo and Benz
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 04:55:05 PM »
This "man" hugo chavez said i am banned from the politics board. after i started spamming, he bitched out (this is a common behaviour among many getbiggers) and started & locked at the same time a thread called "BENZ IS SPAMMING THE FORUM" which is of course, TRUE. I dont need to lie, and i stopped now that ron is online.

Hugo chavez was voted by the getbig community to be demoded, but hugo chavez, again abusing his powers, deleted the thread.

It is not just me the one tired with his abusive power, but the whole board. This behaviour will end in a battle that hugo will lose for sure, i mean, you all saw him bitching out right after the eternal loop was running, right? :)

Speak on this big ron, demod the bastard and put an appropiated person, like thecoach, hedgehog, danielson, anybody that is not a bum and alcoholic like hugo chavez.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2008, 06:04:22 PM »
What a fucking crybaby Hugo is. You were voted to be demodded. Why you're still moderating after you lost the vote you started is beyond me. Just more bullshit from Ron! Ron is basically condoning and rewarding alcoholism by keeping you on as a moderator!

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2008, 06:05:52 PM »
What a fucking crybaby Hugo is. You were voted to be demodded. Why you're still moderating after you lost the vote you started is beyond me. Just more bullshit from Ron! Ron is basically condoning and rewarding alcoholism by keeping you on as a moderator!

ron promised to check this later, so we will see. hugo chavez cant stay as mod , he has abused way too much.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2008, 06:21:36 PM »
cool with me, when Ron wants me gone, I'm gone.

i dont get why you started a poll and then delete it after you saw nobody wanted you. is that how you deal with reality? you have deleted a LOT of posts in the forum, and also cried when i had the script running :)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2008, 07:16:18 PM »
I was deleting them but lets see where this gets him spaming the whole board.

(Benz was spaming the board with a bot, so he says... There is only one thread in political where the rules are stricter and benz wants them not to apply to him.  He could have started any thread he wants there, called out Neuro or anybody else on a political point and I wouldn't have touched it.  Instead, Alex23 and Benz figured they would make the rules there...  I banned them for 30 days then offered to drop the ban if they would just follow the rules like everyone else... Benz then launched his "bot" attack...  )  Funny thing is, I don't have anything against Benz or Alex23.  Alex is funny as hell and I enjoy his posts on getbig, always have and never had an issue with Benz either so this wasn't something I wanted to happen.

What makes you think you can ban someone anyway? If they break a rule delete the post. Only Ron can ban people. Get over yourself.
E

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2008, 07:39:09 PM »
Serious.....fucking..... business.

8)
No doubt about it...

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2008, 07:40:09 PM »
Wrong... The only thing Ron wants is that I don't ban people permanently and I have followed his wishes on that.  Only a few people have ever received 30 day bans.  A few people less than a week.  On Benz and Alex, I offered to drop it if they follow the rules but benz opted for attack instead.  And I have a permenant ban on a board you mod on for flipping out over commercials... figure that...  several mods on getbig ban people, where have you been?

You banned me for telling you to mind your own fkn business. You think that's fair?
E

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2008, 07:40:37 PM »
Wrong... The only thing Ron wants is that I don't ban people permanently and I have followed his wishes on that.  Only a few people have ever received 30 day bans.  A few people less than a week.  On Benz and Alex, I offered to drop it if they follow the rules but benz opted for attack instead.  And I have a permenant ban on a board you mod on for flipping out over commercials... figure that...  several mods on getbig ban people, where have you been?

Be honest and admit you bitched out right after you couldnt stop my script posting over and over. i'll forgive you :)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2008, 07:41:36 PM »
Be honest and admit you bitched out right after you couldnt stop my script posting over and over. i'll forgive you :)

And he bitched out about the poll when he lost and was supposed to step down.
E

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2008, 07:44:45 PM »

he's know for being a pussy :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2008, 07:48:04 PM »
Would that be the poll he deleted when he lost in a landslide?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2008, 07:48:36 PM »
Would that be the poll he deleted when he lost in a landslide?

Yeah, that's the one. He has no honor.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2008, 07:52:02 PM »
I firgured out you didn't have a bot going when all of your posts were seperated by vastly different times. You said you quit when Ron was on but Ron was on the whole time you were doing it.  It was simple after that.  I could keep deleting your "bot" posts, or let you spam the board.  Doesn't take a genius to figure the best option.  Let you spam the board ;)  I should have called it sooner and let you go at it but lucky for you I got most of it deleted and you deleted the rest I merged and sent to the Z.
Are you making this thread...........
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=248887.msg3496564;boardseen#new

In the hopes that Ron will think you are good for the board and that you're really not racist against the white mans opinion?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2008, 07:54:45 PM »
I firgured out you didn't have a bot going when all of your posts were seperated by vastly different times. You said you quit when Ron was on but Ron was on the whole time you were doing it.  It was simple after that.  I could keep deleting your "bot" posts, or let you spam the board.  Doesn't take a genius to figure the best option.  Let you spam the board ;)  I should have called it sooner and let you go at it but lucky for you I got most of it deleted and you deleted the rest I merged and sent to the Z.

Actually you figured it out wrong, it is not a "bot" but a simple bash script but i was having some problems with the stupid forced delay, but i was fixing it on the fly and as you can see, it ended working!
And i dont think you would be able to fight, do the math, 10 sockets open, all with a delay of 45 seconds, between each one and cycling after last socket close, hell yeah i dont think you can beat that little homo :)

You bitched out, just like the pussy you are.
You lost a voting poll and bitched out
I proved neurotoxin wrong by mentioning fibonacci graphics to "predict" everything and you bitched out, melted like the little homo you are and deleted my messages, saying they were not possitive hahaha

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2008, 08:03:12 PM »
you people are clueless... Stop acting like you've been on getbig for 2 weeks.  Ron would not demod someone because a poll was taken.  Danielson told me he was going to get me demoded and it would happen no matter what.  I was fucking with Danielson.  I started a poll to do just that.  I told Danielson to go around and get everyone he could to vote in the poll.  I knew he would anyway and I knew the non regulars of political would come in and vote against me and I knew it wouldn't matter.  But I got my ass reamed for doing it and it wasn't cool.  I received several pm's bitching me out for even putting the poll up.  An end note, it was not me who got the poll deleted, it was Danielson and BF and others who launched the thread into personal attacks which resulted in the thread being reported and deleted.  That's their fuck up, not mine.  In the end, I enjoy modding the political forum and will stay there until Ron does not want me to mod it.  At that point I'm happy to step down. 

You know you can delete posts and not entire threads right?
E

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2008, 08:07:18 PM »
you people are clueless... Stop acting like you've been on getbig for 2 weeks.  Ron would not demod someone because a poll was taken.  Danielson told me he was going to get me demoded and it would happen no matter what.  I was fucking with Danielson.  I started a poll to do just that.  I told Danielson to go around and get everyone he could to vote in the poll.  I knew he would anyway and I knew the non regulars of political would come in and vote against me and I knew it wouldn't matter.  But I got my ass reamed for doing it and it wasn't cool.  I received several pm's bitching me out for even putting the poll up.  An end note, it was not me who got the poll deleted, it was Danielson and BF and others who launched the thread into personal attacks which resulted in the thread being reported and deleted.  That's their fuck up, not mine.  In the end, I enjoy modding the political forum and will stay there until Ron does not want me to mod it.  At that point I'm happy to step down. 

Oh yeah you were "fucking" with danielson..now that you know nobody wants you as mod you try to make it appear as a joke? as i said, you are bitching out, you are a fucking coward. I hope ron demod you for being such a idiot that melts every day.

What do you do for living "hugo"? Do you actually go to gym? This board is not for you...never was

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2008, 08:08:15 PM »
Oh yeah you were "fucking" with danielson..now that you know nobody wants you as mod you try to make it appear as a joke? as i said, you are bitching out, you are a fucking coward. I hope ron demod you for being such a idiot that melts every day.

What do you do for living "hugo"? Do you actually go to gym? This board is not for you...never was

He refuses to tell anyone what he does for a living. I heard he was an unemployed alcoholic.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2008, 08:13:26 PM »
please ::)  most of that thread turned into a p'wnage fest on several people.  It was reported. You guys got it deleted.  What happens in gossip when a thread gets carried away in personal attacks?  It gets whacked.  Very few threads get killed in political and the ones that do are usually by you guys who don't usually post there and come in like your posting on one of the alphabet boards.  That's your fuckup, not mine.

What do you mean don't usually post there? Some of us have jobs, you can't hold it against us that we don't sit on that board talking to 240 and Jag 20 hours a day. We have every right to post there.
E

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2008, 08:14:21 PM »
please ::)  most of that thread turned into a p'wnage fest on several people.  It was reported. You guys got it deleted.  What happens in gossip when a thread gets carried away in personal attacks?  It gets whacked.  Very few threads get killed in political and the ones that do are usually by you guys who don't usually post there and come in like your posting on one of the alphabet boards.  That's your fuckup, not mine.

You still cant answer why a valid post about using fibonacci to predit exactly the same as nt did was a invalid post. Maybe you didnt go to school and thats why you dont know what fibonacci is?

Anyway, you bitched out, you lost the poll, request for demod.

Nobody wants you and you aint no real getbigger.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2008, 08:19:45 PM »
WTF, now if you don't post in Political all the time, your opinion doesn't count? What kind of shit is that? I'm not going to sit on getbig all day so I can hang out on the Politics board so "Hugo" will find me acceptable. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2008, 08:21:14 PM »

STFU you twat. Ron would delete you if you had the balls to say, "Look Ron, I made a poll for the members to vote on as to whether I should be deleted or not. I said I'd step down if I lost so demod me." But no, you bitched out and deleted the thread after you got annihilated. Must have stung pretty bad to start that poll thinking you'd walk away with a blowout and ended up losing. Sup McCain!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2008, 08:28:21 PM »
Do you go to the gym, taco?
No doubt about it...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2008, 08:29:02 PM »
fix your avatar please...

Don't you know Shay in real life? Why you need to look at it?