Author Topic: Can somebody say POTENTIAL?  (Read 24725 times)

CT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Can somebody say POTENTIAL?
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2006, 05:26:33 PM »
Got a thicker chest, bigger biceps and shoulders and triceps about the same. Your using your gym shots where you are pumped to your max... yeah you make yourself look really good ::) I don't have any pump there.

Your chest is actually very bad, Only what, 44"!!! Your arms only look half decent in the side chest shot because you are pushing against your sides but in the front double biceps we can see that you actually have virtually NO biceps at all. Your legs are crooked and not muscular at all. Anyway... I'm done with this. I sincerely tried to help you out because I felt that you really were interested in improving yourself. But this requires an open mind.

CT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2006, 05:27:06 PM »
Yes a female bodybuilder is very natural.... ::)

She's been drug tested several times by an IOC approved lab.

CT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2006, 05:29:32 PM »
One more?

CT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2006, 05:30:15 PM »
Run by you?!

An IOC procedure is run by a tight chain of custody. I have nothing to do with anything. It's a VERY serious business.

CT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2006, 05:31:05 PM »
Now... do you want me to post picture of a 14 years old junior I'm training for his first competition? He's only been training for 6 months and is better than you on all poses.

Stavios

« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2006, 05:32:47 PM »
Now... do you want me to post picture of a 14 years old junior I'm training for his first competition? He's only been training for 6 months and is better than you on all poses.

Post it I would like to see him

CT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2006, 05:43:07 PM »
Post it I would like to see him
Now, obviously the dominance is not as obvious as with my girlfriend. After all the guy is *14 YEARS OLD* and had just began training. Hasn't even used any supplements, not even protein. But to a trained judge eye, I think that the kid beats Alexxx relatively easily.

CT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2006, 05:50:24 PM »
Or I can repost the pics of my 22 years old client... same age as Alexxx so they should be comparable. Note that this guy has only been training for bodybuilding for around 15 months.

Stavios

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2006, 05:50:48 PM »
WOW

That kid looks great, especially considering he is 14 years old.
The funny thing is that he beat alexxx on separation and muscle hardness

CT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2006, 05:53:52 PM »
WOW

That kid looks great, especially considering he is 14 years old.
The funny thing is that he beat alexxx on separation and muscle hardness

And he is actually better now. Those pics are 3 months old and he didn't even eat well at the time.

Alexxx ... even if you were better than this kid (which you really aren't) he is still at least comparable to you and he is *14* with less than a year of training. How can you call yourself a genetic freak and hope to win a pro show if you cannot even decisively beat a KID who just started puberty and still has 7-8 years on ya???

Stavios

« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2006, 05:59:19 PM »
CT, you have to remember that alexxx hasn't start his deca cycle yet.

When he'll start the juice, he will gain 30 pound in 2 month. He is gonna be around 270 lbs.
then with 4 weeks of dieting he'll step onstage weighting 240 or so and he'll get his pro card

as simple as that

Stavios

« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2006, 06:03:23 PM »
Alexxx you didn't anwser on the other thread, how much you want to bet that you won't win the heavyweight class at the mr.montreal ?

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2006, 06:08:50 PM »
you're delirious, alexxx

CT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2006, 06:26:59 PM »
ok, here's a better shot... took it 2 minute ago.

Stavios

« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2006, 06:32:05 PM »
lol you are not proving anything here!

hahahaha that was funny  ;D

rckpytn

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2006, 08:23:58 PM »
lol you are not proving anything here!

are you kidding me! he is bigger than you and leaner. alexx, you do not have much potential in bodybuilding, not even taking into consideration your ability to gain size, you are to tall!!! you would ahve to compete at 260+ where as a shorter guy 5'9" or so would only have to be 220

Stavios

« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2006, 08:59:15 PM »
you look grainy in that side chest pic alexxx  :o

CT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2006, 11:08:55 PM »
CT you really are a crappy miserable person! Here is what I would look like exactly. Trust me I can modify my pics to make me look bigger but I really don't need to. You bite off more than you can chew!

What the f**k are you talking about? The only reason I cropped out the face is that I wanted to keep my privacy. But if you must, here is the full shot.

CT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2006, 11:12:42 PM »
But you know what? I'm tired of all this. You win... I'm owned... that's what you want to hear? I'll let you rule this forum and forever dissapear, I don't need to argue with an internet tough guy who can't see reality.  I bow to you and your greatness and will forever feel blessed to have been ableto share your company for a few minutes. Anyway, people can make up their own mind.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2006, 01:46:11 AM »
CT, just meet up with him again and see if he backs down this time.

Obviously he's a keyboard warrior if he is.

DAMN! This is hectic!

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2006, 06:23:44 AM »
What the f**k are you talking about? The only reason I cropped out the face is that I wanted to keep my privacy. But if you must, here is the full shot.

CT, you're probably arguing with a drunk kid. He certainly does not live in the real world with the rest of us.  :P

paul84

• Getbig II
  • Nuke 'em, Rico!
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2006, 09:32:36 AM »

Damn, CT is Vin Diesel.

Stavios

« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2006, 10:07:29 AM »
Damn, CT is Vin Diesel.

He looks even more like Vin Diesel when he isn't dieted down

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2006, 12:51:12 PM »
CT are you the guy from T-nation?  What is incredible to me is that you have spent all of this time arguing with a delusional kid with a crap physique and a nasty attitude.  I'm guessing that you would not have given him so much attention if he had been humble and just asked for advice.  That's the problem with these boards (and life in general), it's always easier to get attention by being a douche.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2006, 03:48:35 PM »
Since when do you see a kid in 8th grade who plays good basketball and call him the next michael jordan?