Author Topic: Salvation  (Read 8152 times)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Salvation
« on: September 05, 2013, 10:43:49 AM »
You must acknowledge Goodness for all its meaning. You must accept it as the only way forward; you must give it precedence above all else, while never allowing any other thing to represent itself as such.

You must acknowledge that you have not always acted with Goodness, you must compel yourself to memorize the burden of that feeling, and you must vow to make your greatest attempt to forever reject such action.

To allow this process to resound within every bit of depth in your existence, is to be Salvaged.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
Re: Salvation
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 02:08:31 PM »
Interesting. I placed this post on the Religion Board for discussion, and someone moved it to the G and O.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2013, 02:18:31 PM »
The post focuses on meaning, rather than words, and the message should be quite clear.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2013, 02:31:25 PM »
JESUS IS LORD AND SAVIOR!!!

(that'll get it moved back to the religion board)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2013, 02:34:50 PM »
JESUS IS LORD AND SAVIOR!!!

(that'll get it moved back to the religion board)

Why did you just directly claim to me that you don't recall moving it?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2013, 02:36:48 PM »
..showing some very un-Christian values, here, big guy.

What are you afraid of?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2013, 02:41:21 PM »
Why did you just directly claim to me that you don't recall moving it?

Dude, chill out....I've modified a few things today.  Wanted to make sure we were on the same page.  I didn't remember who created the thread or the thread name so I looked for it on the G&O and found it.   Mods move things, sometimes in error....there's no agenda against "Jack T. Cross".   It was my mistake.....sheesh.  

I've had thousands of posts and threads deleted...it happens.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2013, 02:43:57 PM »
Funny how meaning has become disregarded in this world.

A world without meaning, will not stand.

I will repost on the RB. If someone has a problem with it, state it in response. Don't try to run away from it.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2013, 02:44:49 PM »
Mods of the G&O, if you would be see so kind as to move this thread back to the Religion Board I would be grateful.  I moved this to the G&O in error and I have a very unsatisified Getbigger who would like to see his thread restored on the Religion Board.

Kindest regards,

MOS

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2013, 02:46:00 PM »
Dude, chill out....I've modified a few things today.  Wanted to make sure we were on the same page.  I didn't remember who created the thread or the thread name so I looked for it on the G&O and found it.   Mods move things, sometimes in error....there's no agenda against "Jack T. Cross".   It was my mistake.....sheesh.  

I've had thousands of posts and threads deleted...it happens.

Never claimed there was an agenda against myself, MOS.

(Rather odd that you'd think a post titled Salvation was placed there by mistake. So let's try this again.)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2013, 02:46:41 PM »
Funny how meaning has become disregarded in this world.

A world without meaning, will not stand.

I will repost on the RB. If someone has a problem with it, state it in response. Don't try to run away from it.
Jack when your thread is recreated on the religion board I will sticky it for you for a week or so in order that it gets complete visibility and opportunity for discussion.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2013, 02:47:22 PM »
Don't bother, mods. I'll repost it myself right now, and thanks. :)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2013, 02:48:10 PM »
Jack when your thread is recreated on the religion board I will sticky it for you for a week or so in order that it gets complete visibility and opportunity for discussion.

No need, bro. If a person has the drive to find it, that person will find it.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
Salvation
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2013, 02:54:34 PM »
You must acknowledge Goodness for all its meaning. You must accept it as the only way forward; you must give it precedence above all else, while never allowing any other thing to represent itself as such.

You must acknowledge that you have not always acted with Goodness, you must compel yourself to memorize the burden of that feeling, and you must vow to make your greatest attempt to forever reject such action.

To allow this process to resound within every bit of depth in your existence, is to be Salvaged.

Who will stand against the meaning of this post? Explain yourself.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2013, 02:57:32 PM »
That means about 20 posts. There is a reason why mods let threads gain traction on the G&O. The more people post, the more you have continued replies when they update the topic.  ;)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2013, 03:08:22 PM »
I understand there may be only be three or so posters on the RB board, but the people there should be more inclined to have interest than anywhere else on the site.

Obviously, it caused MOS' panties to become firmly bunched up his gigantic ass, as soon as he read it. You can't tell me for one minute that he moved a thread titled Salvation, with such a short, clear message, "by mistake".

Bullshit move, MOS, but we're even.  ;D

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2013, 03:47:18 PM »
1. What do you mean by "meaning"?

2. What do you mean by "Goodness"?

3. Preemptive questions for once we've established what you're trying to say: Says who?

Why believe any of these prescriptive propositions (statements about how we ought to behave)?

Why can't I focus on Goodness most of the time rather than all of the time?

What happens if I ignore these recommendations?

How do you know all of this?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2013, 04:05:20 PM »

Hahah..I love it! Let's go with it, and see where it ends up. Would love to have Christians join in, too.

Gee, syntaxmachine, what do you mean by "mean"?

I say Good and Bad tend to be clear. Right and Wrong are often up for debate. Would you disagree?

3. Preemptive questions for once we've established what you're saying: Says who?

Anyone who would accept this message as truth.

Why believe any of these prescriptive propositions (statements about how we ought to behave)?

How could I possibly answer that for you?

I think you'll find that's exactly what happens, no matter how hard you try.

I'm sure you currently ignore them, right? So why would you need to ask?

How do you know this?

I feel it, if that's what you mean to say, more strongly than anything else I've felt in my existence.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2013, 04:37:13 PM »

3. Preemptive questions for once we've established what you're trying to say: Says who?

How do you know all of this?

This post has been answered on Religion Board. Would like to see where this goes...everyone welcome!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2013, 04:39:25 PM »
This post has been answered on Religion Board. Would like to see where this goes...everyone welcome!
Hi Man of Steel!

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2013, 06:42:29 PM »
Okay. Where did Syntax's reply go?

I had no idea how strange the simple act of posting a thread could become. It has made its way around the board, and now it can't seem to keep its replies intact.

(BTW, I have more extensive thoughts on this subject, in case anyone is looking to become further angered or upset or whatever. But let's see where this goes. Will check in a few times over the course of the next few weeks.)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2013, 06:01:31 AM »
I understand there may be only be three or so posters on the RB board, but the people there should be more inclined to have interest than anywhere else on the site.

Obviously, it caused MOS' panties to become firmly bunched up his gigantic ass, as soon as he read it. You can't tell me for one minute that he moved a thread titled Salvation, with such a short, clear message, "by mistake".

Bullshit move, MOS, but we're even.  ;D

Man oh man did this upset you.  You're even insulting me now....so be it.   From board vet to board newb these kinds of thing happen everyday.....posts and threads get deleted and moved all the time.  

I thought it was moved to the religion board on accident so I moved it back to the G&O were most threads like this originate.  That's all that happened.  I've said 4 times now that it was my mistake.  Many threads have been moved to the religion board in error and have had titles that indicate possible religious content, but the actual posts within had no religious content.  So they were moved out to the appropriate boards.   Your thread is titled "Salvation", but the content was an abstraction on goodness.  Fine, perhaps the deeper meaning is directly tied to religion, but at first blush it didn't appear to be.  Mods in some boards see buzzwords in titles related to topics on other boards and move threads.  I moved it back to the G&O were I assumed it originated because I thought I was helping out.   I'm so sorry I misinterpreted the deep religious meaning of this thread.  It's back where it belongs now.  

LOL, I'm done talking about this because it's giving this situation way more attention than was EVER needed.  If you choose to reply that's fine, but this will be my last post on the subject.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2013, 06:04:18 AM »
I get posts deleted every day no sweat, keep whining.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2013, 06:19:44 AM »
Okay. Where did Syntax's reply go?

I had no idea how strange the simple act of posting a thread could become. It has made its way around the board, and now it can't seem to keep its replies intact.

(BTW, I have more extensive thoughts on this subject, in case anyone is looking to become further angered or upset or whatever. But let's see where this goes. Will check in a few times over the course of the next few weeks.)

The posts within this thread have been untouched by me and will remain untouched by me unless they violate Ron's board rules.  Otherwise, if posts are deleted, moved or changed it will have been done by the poster, by Butterbean or by Ron.

Suggestion:  if you want this thread to gain traction then add your additional thoughts because threads like this die almost immediately.  

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2013, 06:29:25 AM »
This 2nd "Salvation" thread was moved from the G&O to the religion board.  I will now merge the two "Salvation" threads started by Jack T. Cross.