Author Topic: Debussey's mother sucks more dick than i thai-whore heroin addict  (Read 2009 times)

Slin1

• Getbig IV
Be sure to knock that bitch front teeth out though

PM Debussey for more information
Money drugs and bitches

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
Re: Debussey's mother sucks more dick than i thai-whore heroin addict
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 12:33:48 PM »
Heroin fantasies again? ;D

Remember, you fuck prostitutes with heroin habits. Thinking they are Debusseys hot mom while fucking them won't help, you are still a loser.  :-*
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2007, 12:44:45 PM »
Heroin fantasies again? ;D

Remember, you fuck prostitutes with heroin habits. Thinking they are Debusseys hot mom while fucking them won't help, you are still a loser.  :-*

Yes i did but you mom is strictly business i think i'll just pimp that whore out
Money drugs and bitches

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2007, 12:50:22 PM »
Yes i did but you mom is strictly business i think i'll just pimp that whore out

You know that Debusseys mom is an alien, right? Debussey was conceived on board a spaceship. Debussey is a clone with part alien, part God(Gary Buseys) DNA. -> This means: Debussey = part GOD.

In other words: The only way you could have met Debusseys mom: if you were abducted. This also means you have met the aliens anal probe.

Unless you are experiencing difficulties sitting in a chair, teh odds = you are lying.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2007, 01:08:53 PM »
You know that Debusseys mom is an alien, right? Debussey was conceived on board a spaceship. Debussey is a clone with part alien, part God(Gary Buseys) DNA. -> This means: Debussey = part GOD.

In other words: The only way you could have met Debusseys mom: if you were abducted. This also means you have met the aliens anal probe.

Unless you are experiencing difficulties sitting in a chair, teh odds = you are lying.

hahahahaha Debussey how is the book coming along?  ;)

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2007, 01:45:08 PM »

Since you dont use drugs you must have a psychosis. and thats fucked up coz i got a friend that got1.
And his not a good sight
I have flyed with aliens many times with the acid shrooms and DXMs but if you got a psychosis that is really serious stuff
Money drugs and bitches

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2007, 02:46:38 PM »
Since you dont use drugs you must have a psychosis. and thats fucked up coz i got a friend that got1.
And his not a good sight
I have flyed with aliens many times with the acid shrooms and DXMs but if you got a psychosis that is really serious stuff

For a simple minded fool like yourself, the truth is hard to swallow.

hahahahaha Debussey how is the book coming along?  ;)

When the time is right ;)
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!