Author Topic: Crocop vid interview translated  (Read 629 times)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Crocop vid interview translated
« on: September 15, 2008, 01:59:48 AM »
Vid link
http://max.tportal.hr/subPage.aspx?comment=1&videoId=7106&CategoryId=0

The translation is below. I'm grateful to the translator and the original poster.

Words on screen "it has been six months since dream fight, in that time he healed up from injury and rested"

CroCop - It is not true, I trained the whole summer and did no resting. had some problems with the left leg, but with training and therapy its healed.

*THEN HE TWIRLS LIKE NO TOMORROW

CroCop - I am ready, feel good and happy, that's the most important part(happy).

Words on screen - Opponent Overeem, 6 years younger, 7cm taller, 8kg heavier

crocop - That doesn't matter, I am too experienced fighter for that to matter, some height and weight advantage means nothing. If I was 60 years old, maybe that would have mattered.

ON OVEREEMS WORDS

CroCop - You know the sport is like that. Sometimes you got to do a bit of talking and provoke your opponent; but this guy really crossed the line. I know everyone wants to add to a fight a bit of excitement and [he sent some words my way]. He talked about how he was going to knock me out in this and that minute, how I'm old, I don't know where he's getting his optimism from but I'm pretty confident in my abilities so I will reply to his comments like this: if he does beat me as bad as he says he will, I will go to the Amsterdam market square, jump into a barrel filled with tar, roll myself over feathers and start running until the authorities catch me, hospitalize me and deport me back to Croatia."

Words on Screen - Many times it was said, after loss, that his career is ending

CroCop - What does it mean when Mirko hears that? Well Mirko will leave when he wants to leave. A lot of guys talk on the internet who haven't even ran 100 meters in their lives. I've already said it a hundred times, but that's how it is. You can't argue with them. Like the saying goes, there's no point in arguing with stupid people because people won't be able to see the difference between you. If someone intelligent wants something smart to say about ultimate fighting they easily get dressed, get in a ring and show people how it's done, but Mirko will leave when he is ready.

Words on Screen - Staying in DREAM or returning to UFC?

I dont know anything yet, well see if I'll extend my stay over winter in DREAM or not.

Words on Screen - His wish is to step into ring one more time with Fedor

CroCop - Thats one of the options but I dont know how possible that is for this year, I dont think it will happen.

Words on Screen - when do you think you'll exit fighting?

crocop- I dont know, I am back in my form, maybe when i get sick of training and traveling, we'll see. I feel good now.