Author Topic: Trans Athletes: The Death Of Women's Sports  (Read 61523 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Trans Athletes: The Death Of Women's Sports
« Reply #575 on: August 24, 2023, 03:37:44 PM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #576 on: August 24, 2023, 10:54:27 PM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #577 on: August 25, 2023, 12:16:09 AM »

Once you realise that there is no point trying to reason with someone you shouldnt bother.

Just ignore them

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #578 on: August 28, 2023, 01:28:48 PM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #579 on: December 11, 2023, 06:36:20 AM »
Outrage as transgender women take gold AND silver medals at Illinois cycling championships: 'This makes me sick to my stomach!'

A pair of transgender women won first and second place in a female race at the Illinois State Cyclocross Championships over the weekend, sparking fury among advocates for women's athletics. 
The championships were held on December 3 and comprised of a dozen different competitions divided into men, women, and junior athlete categories.

But two biological men placed atop the podium for the Women's Singlespeed category - Kristin Chalmers, the bronze medalist, was the sole biological female on a podium that included Tessa Johnson and Evelyn Williamson.  Johnson and Williamson have been racing as women for years. Since 2017, Williamson has collected some 18 first place titles in races across the country.  Williamson is reportedly in a polyamorous relationship with fellow trans cyclist Austin Kilips, who competes against biological women and has become notorious for shoving a competitor during a race.

News of the gold and silver wins by the transgender athletes lit up X as women's sports advocates reacted in disgust and dismay to podium spots that had been stolen from biologically female competitors:

Megyn Kelly simply called the incident 'infuriating,' while tennis legend Martina Navratilova wrote: 'More mediocre male bodies taking podium places from female athletes. And it stinks!!!!'

Piers Morgan was also horrified: 'It’s so outrageous. Why aren’t more women standing up against this assault on their rights?' he wrote on X.

Former NCAA swimmer and current advocate for the continued existence of women's sports Riley Gaines offered to compensate female cyclists who boycott USA Cycling competitions.

'Any woman who concedes and doesn't compete,
I will personally pay them the prize money they're missing out on.
Stop participating in the farce,' she wrote.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12826275/Transgender-cycling-Chicago-Illinois-biological-men-athlete.html
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #580 on: December 11, 2023, 06:43:01 AM »

Why would the female in 3rd even get up on the podium with those two monstrosities

Its her fault that this is happening

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #581 on: December 11, 2023, 06:48:44 AM »

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #582 on: December 11, 2023, 10:14:53 AM »
Men should start identifying as women during divorce proceedings.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #583 on: December 12, 2023, 12:32:16 AM »
Men should start identifying as women during divorce proceedings.
:D Good idea.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #584 on: December 12, 2023, 12:46:32 PM »

This is what I hate about the internet.

What he said wasn't a "rant", it wasn't anti trans, and most importantly it wasn't "Bizarre."

It was actually a quite reasonable stance on a current hot topic.

But this is a trick liberal media uses more and more frequently and obviously: taking a reasonable , middle of the road statement and framing it as bizarre, racist, offensive,  angry.

Many people read the headline and are now implicitly biased toward the content. Then , no matter what they really feel about the content,  they just come away thinking it was a bizarre,  anti-trans rant.

I mean look at George Floyd. Everyone was told the cop essentially choked flouyd to death "cop kneels on neck for 9 minutes as man pleads he can't breath."

Then you watch the full half hour video....not just the last 9 minutes. And from the minute they first see Floyd, before they even touch him, he's saying he can't breathe.  Then the autopsy shows he had a fentanyl overdose,  and covid. And at no point does Floyd himself say "they're choking me. He's choking me. Help. Stop them." No . He continues to say "I can't breathe " .... but we're watching him breathe. He's able to breathe because he's able to speak.  He has the sensation of not getting air into his lungs and circulating to his brain because he's had a heart attack! But the entire world watched and went with what they were told. Fuck my lying eyes, I guess.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #585 on: December 31, 2023, 08:38:22 AM »

[snip]

I mean look at George Floyd. Everyone was told the cop essentially choked flouyd to death "cop kneels on neck for 9 minutes as man pleads he can't breath."

Then you watch the full half hour video....not just the last 9 minutes. And from the minute they first see Floyd, before they even touch him, he's saying he can't breathe.  Then the autopsy shows he had a fentanyl overdose,  and covid. And at no point does Floyd himself say "they're choking me. He's choking me. Help. Stop them." No . He continues to say "I can't breathe " .... but we're watching him breathe. He's able to breathe because he's able to speak.  He has the sensation of not getting air into his lungs and circulating to his brain because he's had a heart attack! But the entire world watched and went with what they were told. Fuck my lying eyes, I guess.

Because I'm twisted, I often enjoy a few swift and short cop takedown videos - if they have to taze the pricks it's even better!

But the number of them that now immediately mewl "I can't breathe" is beyond a joke! >:(
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #586 on: December 31, 2023, 09:20:01 AM »
A retrograde step, but at least they are insisting on the full O'Hearn position regarding lack of testicles...

"USA Boxing has adopted a 'Transgender Policy', which will allow male boxers who transition to fight in the female category from 2024

The governing body, which oversees America's amateur and Olympic-style boxing, will allow transgender athletes to compete under certain conditions.  While boxers under the age of 18 must still compete as their birth gender, transgender fighters will be permitted to fight in the category of their choice.  They must meet certain criteria, including declaring their new gender identity, completing gender reassignment surgery and regular hormone testing

Both male and female transgender athletes must have undergone quarterly hormone testing and provided US Boxing with documentation of their hormone levels for a minimum of four years following surgery"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-12912389/USA-Boxing-transgender-women-compete-female-boxers-2024-policy.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=social-twitter_mailonline
T

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #587 on: December 31, 2023, 02:44:43 PM »
A retrograde step, but at least they are insisting on the full O'Hearn position regarding lack of testicles...

"USA Boxing has adopted a 'Transgender Policy', which will allow male boxers who transition to fight in the female category from 2024

The governing body, which oversees America's amateur and Olympic-style boxing, will allow transgender athletes to compete under certain conditions.  While boxers under the age of 18 must still compete as their birth gender, transgender fighters will be permitted to fight in the category of their choice.  They must meet certain criteria, including declaring their new gender identity, completing gender reassignment surgery and regular hormone testing

Both male and female transgender athletes must have undergone quarterly hormone testing and provided US Boxing with documentation of their hormone levels for a minimum of four years following surgery"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-12912389/USA-Boxing-transgender-women-compete-female-boxers-2024-policy.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=social-twitter_mailonline

This shit has got to fucking stop.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: December 31, 2023, 04:59:53 PM »

This shit has got to fucking stop.

Unfortunately I think it might take a serious injury, or - God forbid - worse before something happens  :-\  As much as Joe Public may dislike this stuff (or just not care because it doesn't directly affect them) I think a few punishing lawsuits might help sporting authorities come to their senses
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #589 on: December 31, 2023, 07:23:24 PM »
Unfortunately I think it might take a serious injury, or - God forbid - worse before something happens  :-\  As much as Joe Public may dislike this stuff (or just not care because it doesn't directly affect them) I think a few punishing lawsuits might help sporting authorities come to their senses

How can so many be so mentally fucked up allowing this stupidity to go on.
You don't see any women pretending to be men winning in mens sports.

Fucking idiotic Twats & all that support such Stupidity.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #590 on: February 02, 2024, 03:53:35 PM »
Peak idiocy?  Fella rocks up for the male race, can't get a place as the list is full, so decides that on that day he 'feels' like a girl so enters the womens race - and wins

Utterly shameless...

SPAIN: “Gender Fluid” Male Runner Declares Himself A Woman To Participate In Race And Win Women’s Prize

Durán Pradas reportedly threatened to sue the event if he was not provided the prize he claimed he had earned — a pricey leg of cured Iberian ham from Beher Red Label. The prize’s value could range anywhere from €100 to €500 (approx. $107 to $540 USD) depending on the weight of the leg.

Due to his threats and aggression, the event organizers attempted to accommodate him, noting that it was “a bit of a tense situation.” Durán Pradas ended up receiving a provisional victory in the women’s general category. When he stood to receive his ham, there was booing in the audience.

http://reduxx.info/spain-gender-fluid-male-runner-declares-himself-a-woman-to-participate-in-race-and-win-womens-prize/
T

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #591 on: February 03, 2024, 09:49:10 PM »
Peak idiocy?  Fella rocks up for the male race, can't get a place as the list is full, so decides that on that day he 'feels' like a girl so enters the womens race - and wins

Utterly shameless...

SPAIN: “Gender Fluid” Male Runner Declares Himself A Woman To Participate In Race And Win Women’s Prize

Durán Pradas reportedly threatened to sue the event if he was not provided the prize he claimed he had earned — a pricey leg of cured Iberian ham from Beher Red Label. The prize’s value could range anywhere from €100 to €500 (approx. $107 to $540 USD) depending on the weight of the leg.

Due to his threats and aggression, the event organizers attempted to accommodate him, noting that it was “a bit of a tense situation.” Durán Pradas ended up receiving a provisional victory in the women’s general category. When he stood to receive his ham, there was booing in the audience.

http://reduxx.info/spain-gender-fluid-male-runner-declares-himself-a-woman-to-participate-in-race-and-win-womens-prize/

Now he's swinging meat in more ways than one.  :D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #592 on: February 04, 2024, 01:14:40 AM »

Utterly shameless...

I notice all the limp dick Fucking Loony Liberal leftist Twats are silent - they fucking know this is utter stupidity yet as they're liberal's they dare not speak out against it.  Bunch of Khvnts.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #593 on: February 04, 2024, 01:19:46 AM »

I notice all the limp dick Fucking Loony Liberal leftist Twats are silent - they fucking know this is utter stupidity yet as they're liberal's they dare not speak out against it.  Bunch of Khvnts.
They would blame Trump.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #594 on: February 04, 2024, 01:21:22 AM »
They would blame Trump.

Ha, No doubt, Moronic idiots.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #595 on: February 17, 2024, 04:38:32 AM »
Male swimmer from Ramapo College sets another school record in women's event. Cortez-Fields holds multiple records in women's category. He competes the rest of this weekend with the women at their NJAC Championships

http://twitter.com/Riley_Gaines_/status/1758704912383279367
T

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #596 on: February 17, 2024, 06:43:51 AM »
The crazy thing is that these people taking women's titles know full well they are in a way cheating! I for one would find no satisfaction or achievement winning this way.
Why don't they just have a trans category in all sports?

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #597 on: February 17, 2024, 06:48:45 AM »
All this just goes to show you those feared "feminists" are just a bunch of pussies- they can't even stop guys from taking over women's sports, haha

Men should be happy - the women's rights movement is being systematically dismantled by guys pretending to be women.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #598 on: February 17, 2024, 08:23:15 AM »
All this just goes to show you those feared "feminists" are just a bunch of pussies- they can't even stop guys from taking over women's sports, haha

Men should be happy - the women's rights movement is being systematically dismantled by guys pretending to be women.

I sometimes think the world has gone a bit full circle - feminist women demanded access to men-only spaces, now men as 'trans' women are demanding access to women-only spaces

A bit like the civil rights movement fought against segregation in the '60s/'70s, nowadays some black activists are actively organising and demanding separate spaces from white people

And whether you lend credence to the 'Horseshoe Theory' or not, it certainly seems that in a lot of areas that left-wingers have become more fascistic

T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #599 on: February 17, 2024, 09:30:25 AM »
The crazy thing is that these people taking women's titles know full well they are in a way cheating! I for one would find no satisfaction or achievement winning this way.
Why don't they just have a trans category in all sports?

Why don't they just off the lot of Them.