Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... When in doubt

(1/8) > >>

Hugo Chavez:
When in doubt, just cover your ass with candy bowl of positions.  The last couple days I've seen headlines directly conflict with what the Bush Admin headlines said only hours or days before... All these headlines are from the last couple days... ::)  Righty A. will be able to tell his listeners, "Bush is standing his ground and staying the course as I've said is right all along...."  Righty B. will be able to say, "Bush is adapting to changing dynamics in the war on terror which always requires new strategy changes as I've said is right all along..." ::)  Come get your customized Bush.... Step right up... Step right up ;D

Bush, Rumsfeld Deny Change In Iraq Strategy
Bush: I Won't Change Strategy in Iraq
Bush willing to shift tactics to win in Iraq
Bush, facing criticism, changes strategy in Iraq
Bush, top generals mull changes in Iraq strategy
Bush Admin. Won't Shift Iraq Strategy
Bush's New Tack Steers Clear of 'Stay the Course
Bush Vows to Stay Course but May Change Iraq Tactics
Bush Denies Wanting to "Stay the Course" in Iraq

Mr. Intenseone:
Your as Liberal as the day is long.......go hug a tree!

Hugo Chavez:

--- Quote from: Mr. Intenseone on October 23, 2006, 10:20:10 PM ---Your as Liberal as the day is long.......go hug a tree!

--- End quote ---
This is why we keep getting into it Mr. Int...  You rarely have something of substance to refute points made and most often resort to just being a smart ass which in turn has me stirring up some photoshop owning...  Not tonight, just say something worth a shit or shut your fucking tiny mouth ok ;D  And please for the love of Tardia, learn the difference between your and you're...

Mr. Intenseone:
BERSERKER =

Hugo Chavez:

--- Quote from: Mr. Intenseone on October 23, 2006, 11:01:33 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Wow, this thread must have really disturbed you?  Upset bush has led to the coining of the phase "triplespeak"  ;D  You so often resort to spamming a thread with your bullshit exactly because you most often don't have anything else to use...  Wrong wrong wrong is all you and your fuckbuddy Rush ever are 8)  Gee, I think the last time you had a thought of your own on here, you were telling me some shit about how America owes Israel.  I remember how well that went for you ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version