Author Topic: I am going to find and slaughter some dog fighting assholes  (Read 1473 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I am going to find and slaughter some dog fighting assholes
« on: August 20, 2007, 05:31:29 AM »
I just watched this shit on HBO, these people do not deserve to live, absolutely disgusting...  I'm going serial...  fuck this... >:(

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: I am going to find and slaughter some dog fighting assholes
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 08:55:44 AM »
Ive owned pits all my life and they are hands down one of teh best family dogs out there

I have an 11.5 and an 10yr old pitbull---and they love every living thing from the cats they live with to my cousins who ride them like horses to the bunny I just caught last night

pitbulls used to be one of the most popular breeds for families to own

they used to be spokes dogs for commericals and tv shows like the little rascals

now these dog fighting assholes have tarnished teh name of this friendly, smart and loyal breed

nothing annoys me more than people's misconceptions and fears of pitbulls!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 09:44:26 AM »
Ive owned pits all my life and they are hands down one of teh best family dogs out there

I have an 11.5 and an 10yr old pitbull---and they love every living thing from the cats they live with to my cousins who ride them like horses to the bunny I just caught last night

they used to be spokes dogs for commericals and tv shows like the little rascals

now these dog fighting assholes have tarnished teh name of this friendly, smart and loyal breed

exactly!

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2007, 09:59:46 AM »

there is a reason why most people who have ever owned a pitbull say they would never want any other breed.  for a family pet it doesnt get any better than having a pitbull in my opinion.  most people today would never know that they were the number one family dog in america or that their nickname was the "nanny dog" because of how good they are with children.  most people would have no idea that the apbt scores at the top of temperament testing
with a passing rate of 95% while the ave. passing rate for other breeds was 77%.

i also get very upset when people continue to have these misconceptions about the breed. i think the best thing responsible pitbull owners can do is try to educate people and continue to take a stand against bsl and the scumbag dog owners who have ruined the reputation of this great dog.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2007, 11:23:05 AM »
there is a reason why most people who have ever owned a pitbull say they would never want any other breed.  for a family pet it doesnt get any better than having a pitbull in my opinion.  most people today would never know that they were the number one family dog in america or that their nickname was the "nanny dog" because of how good they are with children.  most people would have no idea that the apbt scores at the top of temperament testing
with a passing rate of 95% while the ave. passing rate for other breeds was 77%.

i also get very upset when people continue to have these misconceptions about the breed. i think the best thing responsible pitbull owners can do is to track down and viscously mutilate scumbag dog owners who have ruined the reputation of this great dog.
fixed :D

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2007, 06:06:32 PM »
We all know how I fell.....

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2007, 06:09:06 PM »
We all know how I fell.....
did you trip on a roller skate?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2007, 06:28:33 PM »
I just watched this shit on HBO, these people do not deserve to live, absolutely disgusting...  I'm going serial...  fuck this... >:(

you have my vote Al Gore  ;D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2007, 08:08:14 AM »
Let us know how you make out with this endeavor.