Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Training Logs and Info

Coan Deadlift Program RESULTS (page 18)

<< < (3/91) > >>

Stubborn:

--- Quote from: thewickedtruth on August 03, 2008, 07:39:04 PM ---strongman my ass...  ;D

--- End quote ---

No shit, huh?! Who am I kidding? ;D ;)

MisterMagoo:
how the hell were you even STARTING a pull on an 8" platform? the space between the bar and the floor normally is maybe 5-6 inches at best. i pull off a 4" platform and even then the bar is quite literally pressing atop my feet.

Stubborn:

--- Quote from: MisterMagoo on August 04, 2008, 07:45:16 AM ---how the hell were you even STARTING a pull on an 8" platform? the space between the bar and the floor normally is maybe 5-6 inches at best. i pull off a 4" platform and even then the bar is quite literally pressing atop my feet.

--- End quote ---

It was on a platform with a barbell rack on it. You have to start from lockout and stop your own momentum because the weight cant touch the floor. Like I said I could only get 4-6 inches down because the bar hit my shoes. Sorry for the confusion.

Last night:

1/2 mile walk
1 mile run
about 15 mins total

Picked up some New Balance shoes and felt like I could run forever. They take a lot of the shock out of hitting the ground at nearly 300lbs, so my knees feel great the next day! I highly recommend them.

Stubborn:
Tuesday: (skipped monday because of saturdays workout kicking my ass)

45 degree Leg press
2x10x450
1x10x630
1x8x810
3x8x900 Easy but didnt want to over do it....

Single Leg Curl
1x6x180
1xholy shit what the fuck did I do!!??

***I TORE MY FUKCING HAMSTRING!!! WTF!!!??? Thats 3 muscle tears in the last couple months!

Needless to say I have to take some time off from ANYTHING involving my hams. Its only partial, bruising/pain/cramping, but it puts me out for a while. AHHHHH!!!!

Zach Trowbridge:

--- Quote from: Lift4Size on August 07, 2008, 04:47:46 PM ---Single Leg Curl
1x6x180
1xholy shit what the fuck did I do!!??

***I TORE MY FUKCING HAMSTRING!!! WTF!!!??? Thats 3 muscle tears in the last couple months!

Needless to say I have to take some time off from ANYTHING involving my hams. Its only partial, bruising/pain/cramping, but it puts me out for a while. AHHHHH!!!!

--- End quote ---

Goddamn man, I have to say I would be flipping double the shit you are if I tore anything, let alone a muscle in my legs.  You have far too much experience at this, it seems.  Hope it heals quickly for you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version