Fast Food Contingency Plan

<< < (2/5) > >>

WhiteHulk4:
Here's what I do...

Classic Double With Cheese - loaded with everything
Biggie Fries
2 - 5 piece Chicken Nuggets with BBQ Sauce
and a Large Frosty for dessert...

It's a very healthy 997 calories with 86 grams of protein, 221 grams carbs and get this: only 105 grams of fat (35 saturated!)!!!

Oh I forgot to mention, I'm a Sumo-Wrestler...

deerpark:
i do the same thing at wnedys as well..that is the chilli and baked potatoe.  just make sure the potatoe is plain.

also, theres subway.    you cant go wrong with them.  just dont get cheese, and if you need mayo, they have a light mayo.  but even they "light" mayo is full of fat, so go easy on the stuff.    also vinegar is cool, oil is not.  and they have several mustards, so you can always use them to add flavor.    dont get the cheesy breads, just stick with white or wheat...preferably the latter.   just wheat bread at subways sucks. 

and as for the plain chicken sand. at wendys.   thats also good.  i would eat the bread though.  and i would add mustard. 

also, theres taco bell.  you can always just eat some bean burritos, and im sure they got some form of grilled chiken tacos.  just be prepared for the gas them bean burritos give.   and dont start going crazy with burritos.  the burrito shells actually pack quite a bit of calories. 

efirkey:
Lot of times you can have a turkey sub with mustard and veggies.  Only eat half the sub with the bread and the rest without the bread. 

You will probably be safe eating anywhere as long as you keep the calories below 500 (which is like one mcdonalds cheeseburger) and not making it a habit.

WhiteHulk4:

--- Quote from: WhiteHulk4 on May 05, 2005, 11:59:07 AM ---Here's what I do...

Classic Double With Cheese - loaded with everything
Biggie Fries
2 - 5 piece Chicken Nuggets with BBQ Sauce
and a Large Frosty for dessert...

It's a very healthy 997 calories with 86 grams of protein, 221 grams carbs and get this: only 105 grams of fat (35 saturated!)!!!

Oh I forgot to mention, I'm a Sumo-Wrestler...

--- End quote ---

Oops, I miscalculated...  It's a 997 gram meal!  It's actually got 2,180 calories of which 950 come from fat!

Sound better?  Who's hungry!

Maxxx Testosterone:
What a Fuckin Stupid question.

Someone who say that he is serious about bodybuilding ask this???

You know ... when you are serious about BBING you ALWAYS bring a cooler with loads of foods and suppl with you. Everywhere you go. You go to school ... get your cooler, you go to work ... get your cooler, you go hanging out ... bring your cooler. Every fuckin where you go you go with your food prepared with you.

240 , my best advice is that you cant live without going somewhere knowing that you can have all you meals with you. A restaurant is a restaurant and that mean crap that cost lot of money.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version