Author Topic: Judge Cannon Unmasks Redacted Documents Revealing Biden White House Direct Ties  (Read 340 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Supporting documents in the link

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/cover-up-exposed-judge-cannon-unmasks-redacted-documents/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=cover-up-exposed-judge-cannon-unmasks-redacted-documents

Arrest your opposition, Nazi/Commie style you say??
They are that sacred I guess....  LOL
Libz are Phagz.

Caulk-guzzling glory hole semen champs..

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Left wing whack jobs on here avoiding this like the plague lol

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

I'd fuck Judge Cannon. There. I said it.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

I actually spent 30 minutes researching the claim. Other than Gateway Pundit not a single news organization I found covered it  in that way. Which tells me it is likely bogus. So I spent time reading the unredacted posts, which I am 100% sure you didn't and found nothing to match the headlines. The real reason I didn't "touch it" was because we have all pretty much agreed you are operating on limited brain capacity and it would be like challenging a special olympics participant. I hope this clears up your lack of response from the left, and mostly the right. The news stories I was able to find addressing the unredacted documents didn't bode so well for Trump. For example, one of his close associates.. (Operating off memory here but I think they identified him as person 16) warned Trump two years earlier to return all the documents, don't mess around as he could face serious consequences later. Of course he ignored his friends advice and is in fact facing serious consequences. Anything in your report about that? Probably not. So don't feel bad no one is touching this. You've been warned 100 times about posting fraudulent Gateway pundit links, but it's beyond your limited capacity to adjust your behavior, almost like you HAVE to watch Judge Wapner at a certain time, only the savant part is missing in your equation.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I'd fuck Judge Cannon. There. I said it.

Lmao

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
I actually spent 30 minutes researching the claim. Other than Gateway Pundit not a single news organization I found covered it  in that way. Which tells me it is likely bogus. So I spent time reading the unredacted posts, which I am 100% sure you didn't and found nothing to match the headlines. The real reason I didn't "touch it" was because we have all pretty much agreed you are operating on limited brain capacity and it would be like challenging a special olympics participant. I hope this clears up your lack of response from the left, and mostly the right. The news stories I was able to find addressing the unredacted documents didn't bode so well for Trump. For example, one of his close associates.. (Operating off memory here but I think they identified him as person 16) warned Trump two years earlier to return all the documents, don't mess around as he could face serious consequences later. Of course he ignored his friends advice and is in fact facing serious consequences. Anything in your report about that? Probably not. So don't feel bad no one is touching this. You've been warned 100 times about posting fraudulent Gateway pundit links, but it's beyond your limited capacity to adjust your behavior, almost like you HAVE to watch Judge Wapner at a certain time, only the savant part is missing in your equation.

I don't believe you did any "research," much less 30 minutes.  That's laughable.  And, as usual, you are completely full of it.  You bank on people not actually following up on the things you say.  Every time I'm bored enough to actually try confirm what you say, it turns out to be false or misleading. 

So I clicked on the link and read the story.  It essentially just quotes investigative reporter Julie Kelly.  She goes through and quotes the redacted and unredacted portions of the documents.  Her comments are verified by the documents themselves.  In other words, there is nothing "bogus" about the story.  Anyone actually looking at Julie Kelly's feed and comments can see that.   

Why do you lie so much? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Agnostic, you offer excellent insight and completely unappreciated advice. Too bad this is a wasted effort on behalf of a good person who is lost in the cult of Trump.  Sadly, the ‘Coach is back’ fell down the rabbit hole Trump created just for suckers like him. Wait for it! You are next in line for Coach to label a communist.
You offer great insight and completely unappreciated advice. Too bad yours is a wasted effort on behalf of a good person who is lost in the cult of Trump. Wait for it! You are next in line for Coach to label a communist. Sadly, the ‘coach is back’ is totally lost down the rabbit hole Trump created.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Agnostic, you offer excellent insight and completely unappreciated advice. Too bad this is a wasted effort on behalf of a good person who is lost in the cult of Trump.  Sadly, the ‘Coach is back’ fell down the rabbit hole Trump created just for suckers like him. Wait for it! You are next in line for Coach to label a communist.
You offer great insight and completely unappreciated advice. Too bad yours is a wasted effort on behalf of a good person who is lost in the cult of Trump. Wait for it! You are next in line for Coach to label a communist. Sadly, the ‘coach is back’ is totally lost down the rabbit hole Trump created.

Yet, you guzzle caulk, and are part of the "lost cult of demtards" who advocate child-grooming, child-mutilation, cokk-sukking, pregnant men, tranniez, men in little girls locker rooms, etc.

Fukk off and die you cokk sukking douche-bag..

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Like I’ve said before. I’m in your head as much as Trump. I’m sure you bypassed Dos’ follow up to Agnostic lying….then you backing him making you both liars

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Funny how prime ignores Beach's post right above his when responding to Agnostic.
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

Because it is a non issue really.  This is not groundbreaking or anything that would not have come to light anyway.  What kind of smoking gun are you trying to make it into ?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Like I’ve said before. I’m in your head as much as Trump. I’m sure you bypassed Dos’ follow up to Agnostic lying….then you backing him making you both liars

You may be 'in my head' but not in the way you think and certainly not in any way that affects my life in a negative way. I feel bad for you because you have lost sight of reality... and this is not only with regards to Trump, but in a much broader sense.

I guess I bypassed Dos' follow up because I do not remember any part of this situation. It is also possible I did not read either of these posts to which you refer. If Agnostic lied, I am not aware of it nor of Dos correcting him. Just because a post gets your attention, does not mean it has mine.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
You may be 'in my head' but not in the way you think and certainly not in any way that affects my life in a negative way. I feel bad for you because you have lost sight of reality... and this is not only with regards to Trump, but in a much broader sense.

I guess I bypassed Dos' follow up because I do not remember any part of this situation. It is also possible I did not read either of these posts to which you refer. If Agnostic lied, I am not aware of it nor of Dos correcting him. Just because a post gets your attention, does not mean it has mine.

Bruh.  You responded to Agnostic's post.  Is it time for a MMSE?   :)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Bruh.  You responded to Agnostic's post.  Is it time for a MMSE?   :)

He's just playing his silly games as usual  ::)  Pathetic behaviour.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I don't believe you did any "research," much less 30 minutes.  That's laughable.  And, as usual, you are completely full of it.  You bank on people not actually following up on the things you say.  Every time I'm bored enough to actually try confirm what you say, it turns out to be false or misleading. 

So I clicked on the link and read the story.  It essentially just quotes investigative reporter Julie Kelly.  She goes through and quotes the redacted and unredacted portions of the documents.  Her comments are verified by the documents themselves.  In other words, there is nothing "bogus" about the story.  Anyone actually looking at Julie Kelly's feed and comments can see that.   

Why do you lie so much?

I think you are focusing on Julie Kelly's interpretation rather than what the actual documents said. I read the documents without the benefit of being led to a conclusion by Julie Kelly's obviously biased conclusions. They simply aren't saying, at the very least, aren't saying anything as clear as what her conclusions or interpretations are. Her comments are embellishments of the documents themselves, not "verified" by them. Sorry, you missed again.