Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

the use of NPP strictly for joint protection

(1/3) > >>

SmoofCat:
As some of you know, I hate deca and NPP. Both compounds have the unique effect of making me look like a puff fish (deca much more so than NPP, but NPP does the trick also...).

However, I have recently injured my shoulder doing incline dumbbell presses with a truly absurd, tren inspired, amount of weight that would make a lot of the people who claim bodybuilders are not strong shut the fuck up quickly. However, in the morning I felt it in my right shoulder. There was not an acute injury, but something feels wrong. And now three days later, it still doesn't feel right...

And I Find myself reminiscing about the excellent joint lubricating benefits of deca (my least favorite hormone) and NPP.

So my question: what would a good dose of weekly NPP be so I can avoid the bloat that I have gotten with NPP in the past, yet still get the joint lubrication?

PS I am already on a gram of tren E, gram of mast E, and basically no testosterone... About to switch it all out for 200 mg daily of tren ace only, with prop on hand in case i really shut down (i am making a final push to see if i have what it takes to compete in march @ the nyc... honestly the kigtropin scam timing fucked my preparation up and essentially made me cut too soon).

Luolamies:
If it's just for joint protection 50mg eod, you can go higher but i really don't see the point here, when it's just for joint protection and you already hate nandrolone.

Overload:

--- Quote from: Luolamies on February 29, 2012, 05:49:07 AM ---If it's just for joint protection 50mg eod, you can go higher but i really don't see the point here, when it's just for joint protection and you already hate nandrolone.

--- End quote ---

I concur.

The caveat is that masking an injury can sometimes make it much worse in the end.

However, Smoof knows what he's doing and i believe this will help remedy his issue.

I know a few powerlifters than run 300mg Deca EW just for their aching joints.

8)

aesthetics:

--- Quote from: Overload on February 29, 2012, 06:26:22 AM ---I concur.

The caveat is that masking an injury can sometimes make it much worse in the end.

However, Smoof knows what he's doing and i believe this will help remedy his issue.

I know a few powerlifters than run 300mg Deca EW just for their aching joints.

8)

--- End quote ---

^^ this right here.

for reducing inflammation and helping with creaking and popping joints when lifting, deca is a good solution but for lifting through injuries, it will actually make it worse because steroids have mild anesthesiac properties, kind of like an aspirin, which will make continued damage to an injury until it becomes severe to the point that a person won't be able to lift for a few months. this has happened to me multiple times, my shoulders are just so shitty and the only way i could really work my delts was with a boatload of deca and painkillers but it would get to the point where the painkillers no longer helped and i couldn't even flick on a light switch, my shoulders hurt that bad. putting on a shirt took 10 minutes, etc...

tbombz:
were you using testosterone in addition to the NPP when it made you bloofy ? 

i used very high amounts of NPP by itself and it didnt cause any extra water retention that i could notice,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version