Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Nutrition, Products & Supplements Info

Food

<< < (28/29) > >>

Gregzs:
Should You Get an Air Fryer or an Air Fryer Toaster Oven

Gregzs:
Ben & Jerry's Just Resurrected a Flavor from Its Ice Cream Graveyard

After 18 years, the chocolatey flavor is hitting stores again—this time with a boozy twist.

Ben & Jerry's famously maintains a Flavor Graveyard—with actual tombstones!—that honors discontinued ice cream flavors. Some stay there forever. Others get another chance and are, as the company puts it, "rein-cone-nated." Get it? Anyway, the ice cream maker announced Thursday that it's officially bringing a once-beloved flavor back from the dead: Dublin Mudslide.

The flavor features Irish cream ice cream with chocolate chocolate chip cookies and coffee fudge swirls. In its new, resurrected form, Dublin Mudslide is made with a new, first-of-its-kind spirit that's made from whey and has been heralded as a cross between vodka and sake, according to a press release. Ben & Jerry's is sourcing the unique liquor from a company called Wheyward Spirit.

"Aside from being uniquely delicious, using excess whey as the base for our spirit helps us prevent food waste and creates a more sustainable model of spirit production," Emily Darchuk, founder and CEO of Wheyward Spirit, said in a statement. "I am thrilled to partner with Ben & Jerry’s to bring back a fan favorite with the same taste and less waste, using our signature spirit."

The OG Dublin Smash was introduced to fans 18 years ago, back in 2004. Although the flavor quickly became a favorite, it was yanked off of shelves in 2007. The reinvented flavor is popping up on grocery shelves nationwide right now and is priced starting at $5.19.

https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/ben-jerrys-dublin-mudslide-back-flavor-graveyard

Gregzs:
McDonald's Japan Has a Savory Bacon Potato Pie

Hand pies are a culinary marvel, conveniency at its peak. Turnovers, empanadas, pasties, y'all get love, too. And the reason we fell in love with fast food is for the "fast." McDonald's, ever the innovators of a quick hot meal, have started selling a savory Bacon Potato Pie in Japan to keep elevating the fast food norms of on-the-go dining.

The Bacon Potato Pie is essentially one of Mickey D's iconic pies, just brimming with savory deets like fluffy potatoes, scrumptious bacon, and onions, all folded into a creamy milk filling.

Lucky diners have a chance to try this new item out for a limited time only at participating McDonald's locations in Japan.

https://www.foodbeast.com/news/mcdonalds-japan-has-a-savory-bacon-potato-pie/

Gregzs:
Fish & Chips with Fresh Tartar Sauce

PhilWynn:
I'm on a diet now, so I drink a lot of fresh juice and smoothies, I try to clean the body of toxins. I'm going to share my favorite spinach smoothie.
Ingredients
1 large green apple ½ cup water ¼ cup raw cashews (or 1 banana and 1 ½ cups frozen mango or pineapple, skip the maple) 4 cups baby spinach leaves or chopped spinach, loosely packed 10 ice cubes 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup 1 ½ tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice (1/2 lemon).

Chop the apple into chunks, leaving the peel on. Place everything in a blender or juicer and blend until smooth, stopping and scrapping as necessary. (If you’re using the fruit option, try adding the frozen fruit in 2 batches and blending between.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version