Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Injury and Rehabilitation

Shoulder pain

(1/6) > >>

MassRuhlz:
Kills to bench press......incline and flat bench....hope it goes away

gibberj2:
same exact problem. i only bench like every 2 months to try out my strength. a great way to rehab it is to switch to dumbells and try holding them at different angles until you find one that doesn't hurt. if you do exercises for your front delts that can do it. if you do behind the neck presses stop immediately.

Borracho:

--- Quote from: MassRuhlz on January 26, 2006, 03:47:57 AM ---Kills to bench press......incline and flat bench....hope it goes away

--- End quote ---

Yeah me too. And lately its gotten worse cause I started going heavier. Been going light recently and putting ice on it.

If I raise my arm straight up in the air with palm facing down and lower it straight down to my thigh it clicks  :-\

gibberj2:
that's the identical thing that i have! stop bench presses. do dumbells and turn your palms slightly and find the groove for it not to hurt. and dont do behind neck presses. i had that problem bigtime. still hasn't gone away totally.

buffbodz:
You all sound like you have symptoms of arthritits.  It happens to many lifters and only gets worse :(   Gloucosamine works wonders on early stages. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version