Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Liberal Hypocrisy

<< < (97/97)

Soul Crusher:

Soul Crusher:

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: illuminati on September 23, 2022, 06:09:52 PM ---
Its the total & utter hypocrisy of them they got big houses why don't they take a few in & look after them .
Nope they're Libturd Hypercritical Khunts

And Talking of Libturd Khunts why you White Knighting for Potty Boy Khunt J.oak in the other thread??
Have you asked Potty Boy Khunt why he deleted his post replies to me??

--- End quote ---

Jeez, golly, I neglected to ask Oak why he deleted his replies to you... perhaps this is because I hadn't noticed. Now that I do, I be sure to ask him about it. :-\

I have nothing against Oak. He brings some balance to Getbig and all the posters who are adamantly against COVID vaccines.

As for people living in big houses taking in a few homeless folks, do you honestly think it would solve the problem? Also, how do you know they don't offer them temporary shelter?

Portland, OR is looking at programs for building an ADU on one's property to house the homeless or low-income folks in exchange for a property tax break. However, there are still a lot of kinks to work out, so it has not been as successful as hoped.

Before you ask me why I don't take a homeless person or two, it is because ATM this house is full up with family. There are no spare bedrooms left. In my opinion, helping family always comes first. There has hardly ever been a time when someone wasn't staying with us until they got otherwise situated. My late wife and I had cousins, nephews, sisters, our daughter, grandchildren, and great granddaughter etc. share our home. If more families did this, it might somewhat reduce the number of homeless folks.   

illuminati:

--- Quote from: Primemuscle on September 29, 2022, 06:00:19 PM ---Jeez, golly, I neglected to ask Oak why he deleted his replies to you... perhaps this is because I hadn't noticed. Now that I do, I be sure to ask him about it. :-\

I have nothing against Oak. He brings some balance to Getbig and all the posters who are adamantly against COVID vaccines.

As for people living in big houses taking in a few homeless folks, do you honestly think it would solve the problem? Also, how do you know they don't offer them temporary shelter?

Portland, OR is looking at programs for building an ADU on one's property to house the homeless or low-income folks in exchange for a property tax break. However, there are still a lot of kinks to work out, so it has not been as successful as hoped.

Before you ask me why I don't take a homeless person or two, it is because ATM this house is full up with family. There are no spare bedrooms left. In my opinion, helping family always comes first. There has hardly ever been a time when someone wasn't staying with us until they got otherwise situated. My late wife and I had cousins, nephews, sisters, our daughter, grandchildren, and great granddaughter etc. share our home. If more families did this, it might somewhat reduce the number of homeless folks.   

--- End quote ---

You were Quick to jump in and Be Potty Boy Khunt's White Knight
Yet You Conveniently forget to ask the Khunt why he deleted his post's  ::)
He's a complete & utter Twat & khunt & brings nothing but MSM regurgitated  crap & stupid 10yr old Kids Pics as answer's - Bollocks to Him.

How many Immigrant's were flown into Martha's ?
IIRC the exact same No.
were shipped out to the Joint base in Cape cod !!
So NO the liberal lying Fuckers didn't house any of Them !1

Strange how so many wanting help for the illegal immigrant's haven't any room
in their own homes to have 1 or a few stay, yet Shout very Loudly That other's Should.  ::)

I totally agree with you - Look after your own 1st - yep Great Idea so
send the Fuckers back over the Boarder and let Their own Help Them.
Glad We Agree on one Thing.  ;D

Dos Equis:
Cori ‘Defund The Police’ Bush Pays Big Money For Hubby’s Security Business
By  Tim Meads
Jul 23, 2023   DailyWire.com
https://www.dailywire.com/news/cori-defund-the-police-bush-pays-big-money-for-hubbys-security-business

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version