Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Nutrition, Products & Supplements Info

The DARK Act

<< < (2/3) > >>

DroppingPlates:

--- Quote from: Migs on April 26, 2015, 07:27:27 AM ---but I like diet coke.

can't support passing the bill

;D

--- End quote ---

Cola is utter garbage, no matter if it's with/without sugar.

Davidtheman100:
If there wasn't anything sketchy going on this wouldn't be happening i just think of it that was and then get immediately frustrated.

Coffeed:

--- Quote from: WOOO on August 22, 2015, 08:34:54 PM ---There is still very little data to suggest that gmo food is in any way worse than other offerings... But denying people the right to know if obviously dog shit.

--- End quote ---
But that's a common logical fallacy.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

ProudVirgin69:

--- Quote from: Coffeed on April 12, 2016, 10:50:54 PM ---But that's a common logical fallacy.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

--- End quote ---

GMOs have been consumed for over 20 years,  there's been over 2000 published studies on GMOs and none of them show any kind of negative effect on health .. I think it's reasonable to conclude they're generally safe

illuminati:

--- Quote from: ProudVirgin69 on May 31, 2017, 12:35:06 PM ---GMOs have been consumed for over 20 years,  there's been over 2000 published studies on GMOs and none of them show any kind of negative effect on health .. I think it's reasonable to conclude they're generally safe

--- End quote ---

Great to know - Then there is No Reason not list on label as an ingredient.

I'm happier for knowing there have been so many studies & nothing untoward found.
Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version