<< < (134/273) > >>

ThisisOverload:

--- Quote from: Skeletor on June 22, 2022, 11:27:45 AM ---

--- End quote ---

;D

Skeletor:

--- Quote from: Soul Crusher on July 08, 2022, 09:42:33 AM --- ;D

--- End quote ---

I hope they blast this in her cell 6 times a day.

Skeletor:

Primemuscle:
In a very late response to the question asked in the thread title, I don't think liberalism is a mental disorder any more than I believe conservativism is. IMO, what can be a mental disorder is extremism.
In general society seems to be becoming more and more polarized which is leading to mental disorders.
Sanity is finding a balance between liberalism and conservatism. Right now, it seems like the mental health of many people is worsening.

illuminati:

--- Quote from: Primemuscle on July 09, 2022, 02:30:41 PM ---In a very late response to the question asked in the thread title, I don't think liberalism is a mental disorder any more than I believe conservativism is. IMO, what can be a mental disorder is extremism.
In general society seems to be becoming more and more polarized which is leading to mental disorders.
Sanity is finding a balance between liberalism and conservatism. Right now, it seems like the mental health of many people is worsening.

--- End quote ---

All happening by Design.
I'm not remotely religious- only it appears humanity/ society is in End Times,
So much madness & Anything goes - Wanting & Trying to force folk in to got to accept / understand all
The Freaks / Perverts & Weirdo's 🤬🤬🤬

Well Fuck that line of thinking & thought
They're all Mad only I'm not subscribing to or humouring any of their pathetic
Stupidity & More Fool anyone That Does.

And Liberalism is Top of the Tree for Promoting & Producing Mental Illness.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version