Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

The Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theory (aka The Big Lie)

<< < (2/260) > >>

George Whorewell:

--- Quote from: Al Doggity on May 19, 2017, 09:55:21 PM ---You wouldn't understand. Just go back to playing with your legos.

--- End quote ---

Ok Sanford. I'm glad the poly sci classes your taking at the community college learning annex are elevating your self esteem.

Al Doggity:

--- Quote from: George Whorewell on May 19, 2017, 10:03:20 PM ---Ok Sanford. I'm glad the poly sci classes your taking at the community college learning annex are elevating your self esteem.

--- End quote ---

*You're. Maybe consider enrolling in some classes?  ??? I hear Basic English is helpful for a lot of people.

Nick Danger:

--- Quote from: Al Doggity on May 19, 2017, 10:09:54 PM ---*You're. Maybe consider enrolling in some classes?  ??? I hear Basic English is helpful for a lot of people.

--- End quote ---

George Whorewell:

--- Quote from: Al Doggity on May 19, 2017, 10:09:54 PM ---*You're. Maybe consider enrolling in some classes?  ??? I hear Basic English is helpful for a lot of people.

--- End quote ---

I'm glad my tax dollars taught you how to punctuate conjunctions on an internet message board at 1:30 in the morning. Your mother must be very proud of you.

Al Doggity:

--- Quote from: George Whorewell on May 19, 2017, 10:32:47 PM --- I'm glad my tax dollars taught you how to punctuate conjunctions on an internet message board at 1:30 in the morning. Your mother must be very proud of you.

--- End quote ---

In that case, should I be embarrassed to point out that you're using "conjunctions" when you really mean "contractions"? Or should I wait until after 9 am to bring it up?  ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version