Getbig Alternative Boards > Relationship Talk, Questions, Pictures & More! (18+)

How many times a week do you blow your load?

<< < (9/9)

Humble Narcissist:
A new study that tested 40,000 men found that those who ejaculated at least 3X per week had a 33% less chance of getting prostate cancer.  I'll bet the no fappers are depressed as hell.

Tapeworm:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on August 11, 2021, 10:28:30 AM ---I'll bet the no fappers are depressed horny and perverted as hell.

--- End quote ---

Correct.

Treasons:

--- Quote from: Army of One on October 01, 2020, 09:43:19 AM ---like it or not, every big decision/action in our lives likely had our sex drives behind it, if every man in the world cut his balls off, we'd all just sit round in our underpants all day playing fifa, living in studios and being happy as pigs in shit.I can tell you personally when i dont orgasm for more than a week my energy and motivation is through the roof, downside is you cant think clearly because you want to bone everything in sight.On the flip side, orgasm too much and your dopamine receptors get dulled and your prolactin levels go through the roof, and you will be less motivated to do anything.Maybe someone here can read this thread and improve his life through balance.

--- End quote ---

Thank you man. As someone who’s struggled with excessive masturbation for years, it’s nice to see this put into words in a way I couldn’t.

Taffin:

--- Quote from: Treasons on April 16, 2022, 09:49:00 PM ---
Thank you man. As someone who’s struggled with excessive masturbation for years, it’s nice to see this put into words in a way I couldn’t.

--- End quote ---

Define 'excessive' please ;D

Taffin:
^^

I just cracked me one off

--- Quote from: Kwon on February 23, 2021, 11:39:34 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version