Author Topic: Test to see if Gear will make you bald  (Read 3505 times)

Randomum

• Getbig III
Test to see if Gear will make you bald
« on: November 21, 2021, 07:01:56 PM »
My nephew wants to hop on gear but is worried about his hair. His dad, my brother took it for years and his hair was fine but he is concerned as he would rather have hair than be ripped. His dad is no longer around, and I wanted to help him. Do you know of any test to see if his drug use will affect his hair?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: Test to see if Gear will make you bald
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2021, 11:46:11 AM »
No way to know until you use it.

Heavy Androgens like Tren made my hair fall out like crazy.

In my 40's and have a receding hairline, but it's not that bad.

My brother was completely bald at 35.

They say the gene comes from your mother's father, which seems accurate as my grandfather was slightly bald when he died in his 60's.

The thing is, your hair does not fall out quickly, it happens over years. So if he uses gear and starts losing his hair, he can just stop. It doesn't ruin your hair for life, just when you are on large amounts of AAS due to conversion.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2021, 05:22:07 AM »
Never had hair loss but saw thinning from oral tren.

But a lot of guys do have the effects later on in 30s 40s from earlier usage.

It’s genetics.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Every brother ain't a brother.
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2021, 06:40:22 AM »
No way to know until you use it.

Heavy Androgens like Tren made my hair fall out like crazy.

In my 40's and have a receding hairline, but it's not that bad.

My brother was completely bald at 35.

They say the gene comes from your mother's father, which seems accurate as my grandfather was slightly bald when he died in his 60's.

The thing is, your hair does not fall out quickly, it happens over years. So if he uses gear and starts losing his hair, he can just stop. It doesn't ruin your hair for life, just when you are on large amounts of AAS due to conversion.

My mother's father had a full head of hair into his late 90s.

My father and his father were bald so in my case it seems to have come from my father's side.

But who knows.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2021, 02:40:24 PM »
My mother's father had a full head of hair into his late 90s.

My father and his father were bald so in my case it seems to have come from my father's side.

But who knows.

Yeah who knows.

My oldest brother has a different father than i, who was bald at 50.

So it seems that may be a factor too. I remember my brother was almost completely bald by 35 except for this little island area on the front of his head. Thought it was funny.

Always thought i'd be bald too, and i'm thankful i'm not. But i have lost 10-15% of my hair i think.

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2021, 07:43:16 AM »
Try and stay with Nandrolone and Testosterone w/ 1mg Finasteride + 5% Minoxidil if you are worried about hair at the time.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2022, 11:13:45 AM »
My nephew wants to hop on gear but is worried about his hair. His dad, my brother took it for years and his hair was fine but he is concerned as he would rather have hair than be ripped. His dad is no longer around, and I wanted to help him. Do you know of any test to see if his drug use will affect his hair?

If there is already a tendency toward going bald as in male pattern baldness. I believe gear can accelerate the issue. One should not assume because their dad or grandfathers weren't bald, they won't be.

https://www.testofuel.com/tf/baldness-and-testosterone/

If having a full head of hair is important to him, my recommendation is not to chance it. However, he could lose his hair even without the use of these drugs. Since I was fairly certain I would have some baldness, I deduced that I rather be bald and fit than bald and fat.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2022, 07:15:06 PM »
Your maternal grandfather(your mothers father) is your baldness gene. You will bald as he did.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2022, 11:03:24 PM »
Your maternal grandfather(your mothers father) is your baldness gene. You will bald as he did.

This is what I heard and believed for a long time. Maybe because my mom's dad was bald. Turns out it isn't as simple as this. You can inherit the genetics for male pattern baldness from either side of your family.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2022, 02:35:51 PM »
This is what I heard and believed for a long time. Maybe because my mom's dad was bald. Turns out it isn't as simple as this. You can inherit the genetics for male pattern baldness from either side of your family.

There are exceptions, but there is a definitive correlation. Talked with some very experienced doctors about this. Somebody email Leo and Longevity about this. He has OCD about finding research and I'm not interested in it enough as I have full head of hair in my late 40's, done many cycles. While anecdotal, my mothers father had full head of hair at 80. My father was bald as was his father.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2022, 02:46:26 PM »
There are exceptions, but there is a definitive correlation. Talked with some very experienced doctors about this. Somebody email Leo and Longevity about this. He has OCD about finding research and I'm not interested in it enough as I have full head of hair in my late 40's, done many cycles. While anecdotal, my mothers father had full head of hair at 80. My father was bald as was his father.

According to Bosley, "There are many myths regarding the relationship between genetics and hair loss. One popular myth is that hair loss in men is passed down from the mother’s side of the family while hair loss in women is passed down from the father’s side; however, the truth is that the genes for hair loss and hair loss itself are actually passed down from both sides of the family."

On the other hand, according to the Amarillo Hair Restoration Center (AHRC), Hair loss is hereditary, but it’s probably not your dad’s fault. Men inherit the baldness gene from the X chromosome that they get from their mother.

Baldness may be influenced by a number of other factors as well, including age, health, diet, hormones, seasonal changes and climate. Trauma, stress and anxiety may also adversely affect hair growth because they can lead to reduced blood and oxygen supply to the scalp, which is essential for maintaining a healthy head of hair.

My thought is when I fellow realizes he's losing his hair, it causes great stress and anxiety which accelerates the process.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2022, 02:51:54 PM »

What's he worried about - If he goes baldly He can buy a Decent Syrup & Hide is Dome.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2022, 07:42:59 PM »
I will keep my answer short and sweet. I had more hair than a sheep. Would have the same amount till probably my late 40s and 50s. Any steroids will cause shedding. I mean it, any. Now more androgenic compounds will accelerate it even more. Anabolics tend to be more forgiving. Now over the long term, he will have to use a base of test if he decides to run other compounds.

Anavar might be the most forgiving compound with a little growth hormone. Maybe 1-2 units a day 5 days a week. Weekends off.

That would my advice. Less AAS, no androgens, anavar only cycles. He will start to feel bad towards the end of the 6-12 week var cycle. To mitigate that feeling, he could do a maintenance dosage of HCG at 250-500 units per week split Monday Thursday.

But I don’t see the point of going through all of that. Might as well stick natty IMO. If I could go back in time, I would of trained natty until 25 and then started low dosage HGH for a few months a year. I am bald now and nothing will ever make it go back to the way it was. Finasteride is just horrible, and gave me ED. It’s a drug you need to stay on for life, and once you stop it you lose everything you grew + whatever extra you were supposed to lose while on it.

Hair transplants are expensive and looks fake. Never goes back as thick as it once was.

Tell your nephew to avoid unless he knows for a fact that he is ready to see the future off the top of his future to be second head.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2022, 05:08:06 AM »
Run test w finasteride, I've been doing it for 7 years now and my hairline has FROZEN