Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Crybaby Alex Jones

(1/8) > >>

LurkerNoMore:
Little bit too late in the game for these crocodile tears.   Hard to feel sorry for a liar when his own attorneys couldn't be bothered to protect him.  Time to eat shit and pay up.

The good news is some of you can now purchase his crappy products at an even cheaper price.   :D

LurkerNoMore:
No defense?  I can name a couple of you that were quoting and posting bullshit from his site on here trying to make some kind of point.  Trying, but failing.  Come on and stand up for your guy.

It only gets better.  Or if you are Jones, then it just gets worse.   ;D

---
Jan. 6 committee requests Alex Jones text messages from Sandy Hook lawyer.

Yahoo News
Jan. 6 committee requests Alex Jones text messages from Sandy Hook lawyer
Dylan Stableford
Dylan Stableford·Senior Writer
Thu, August 4, 2022 at 1:13 PM

A lawyer for the parents of a Sandy Hook shooting victim who are suing Alex Jones said Thursday that the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol has requested his text messages and phone records that were inadvertently disclosed by his legal team.

While Jones was on the witness stand at his defamation trial in Austin, Texas, on Wednesday, he learned that his lawyers accidentally sent two years of text messages from his cellphone to Mark Bankston, an attorney for the plaintiffs — and then failed to note that the messages were protected under attorney-client privilege.

Bankston said in court Thursday that the committee has requested the text messages and related documents, and that he intends to turn them over unless he’s instructed not to do so.

“I’ve been asked to turn them over,” Bankston informed Judge Maya Guerra Gamble, who is overseeing the trial in Austin. “I certainly intend to do that unless you tell me not to.”

Bankston said he also intends to share the messages with lawyers for the plaintiffs in a separate defamation trial against Jones in Connecticut.

Gamble said she would give Jones’s attorneys time to research whether they have a legal argument to block the transmission of those text messages.
---

LurkerNoMore:
Now his ex-wife is seeking his phone records too.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA   

chaos:
You seem to be obsessed with this Alex guy. That's good, you need a break from your Trump obsession. :)

LurkerNoMore:

--- Quote from: chaos on August 04, 2022, 06:28:24 PM ---You seem to be obsessed with this Alex guy. That's good, you need a break from your Trump obsession. :)

--- End quote ---

Fat lying sacks of shit getting owned by the truth and reality are a dime a dozen.  Interchangeable practically.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version