Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Sports Discussion Boards

Does Lamar get traded?

(1/8) > >>

Irongrip400:
As a Ravens fan, I kind of hope so. This contract negotiations of the past two years is out of control. I’m not sure that the dude is intelligent enough to realize he was given a fair offer and that he’s crippling the team with what he wants. Word is he was offered $133 million at signing, with $200 million fully guaranteed if he was still with the team at five years. Total guarantee was $175 million regardless. I think him not having an agent is doing himself a disservice. I’m all for players getting paid, but this seems outright greedy.

d0nny2600:

--- Quote from: Irongrip400 on March 27, 2023, 04:34:03 PM ---As a Ravens fan, I kind of hope so. This contract negotiations of the past two years is out of control. I’m not sure that the dude is intelligent enough to realize he was given a fair offer and that he’s crippling the team with what he wants. Word is he was offered $133 million at signing, with $200 million fully guaranteed if he was still with the team at five years. Total guarantee was $175 million regardless. I think him not having an agent is doing himself a disservice. I’m all for players getting paid, but this seems outright greedy.

--- End quote ---
Plus, he had an absolutely shit season.... he has done more harm than good. He was so sure he would take them to a Superbowl that he was biding his time. Now he just looks like a problem child for other teams that may have wanted him.

Grape Ape:
Feels like he'll end up on the Pats

Irongrip400:

--- Quote from: Grape Ape on March 27, 2023, 07:52:31 PM ---Feels like he'll end up on the Pats

--- End quote ---

Not the Colts? Seems there’s chatter about that but it wouldn’t surprise me if he went to the Pats.

IroNat:
He's gone.

Too bad because the Ravens are probably the ideal place for him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version