Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Shitters Border

<< < (2/5) > >>

Coach is Back!:
Let’s give em’ guns…

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4yYcjzrgtE/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

IroNat:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on March 21, 2024, 03:54:53 PM ---Let’s give em’ guns…

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4yYcjzrgtE/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

--- End quote ---

Give 'em all they want!

robcguns:

--- Quote from: Gym Rat on March 21, 2024, 01:25:53 PM ---i=8MtuPsJfUqUJBM4K

--- End quote ---

I would have unloaded completely into every goddam fucking migrant there.

Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: robcguns on March 21, 2024, 04:26:25 PM ---I would have unloaded completely into every goddam fucking migrant there.

--- End quote ---

The left likes to compare us to other countries. If this were to happen in other countries you can bet they would be shot

Sexy Beast:
Republicans can't seem to take yes for an answer

They insisted on a border deal before they would approve more funds for Ukraine

They sent two very conservative Senators to negotiate the deal (one of whom was the woman who gave the rebuttal to the State of the Union) and they pretty much got everything they wanted and the deal was even endorsed by the Border Patrol

Then they turn around and torpedo their own deal

Why didn't they pass it and take the win.  They could have run on the fact that they forced the Biden administration to get something done and also the fact that Congressional Republicans finally got a border deal done after 20 years of both parties kicking the can down the road.  They could have taken all the credit and done victory laps all the way to the election.

Also it would have benefited every single person who legally resides in the USA and who are sick of the absolute mess at the border

It's win - win - win and they just pissed it away for absolutely no reason and now they are politically vulnerable for not getting it done.

It's just fucking stupid

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version