Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1494763 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #31425 on: March 22, 2023, 08:18:52 PM »
Has Halftruth hankins backed up any of his claims yet?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #31426 on: March 22, 2023, 08:20:10 PM »
I have to be honest based on my current condition my weight and the timing I am starting to consider the mid April show I booked a hotel for just in case. I am too heavy for light heavy but a little light for heavy if I want to bring my best condition.  I could come in just right at 212lbs for classic weigh in at 3pm which is good condition weight for me on Saturday based on my height. Then just eat and drink nothing between Saturday weigh in and Sunday show to dry out and tighten the midsection a little bit take the stage at 208ish but having dropped to 208lbs not 198lbs then trying to rehdrate. Take a anti gas and hope for the best. Then I am thinking enter the over 40 bodybuilding and maybe the Heavyweight but last time too many divisions was rough because I was flexing too hard and just wore myself out. Its a Pro Am show could be fun.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #31427 on: March 22, 2023, 08:20:57 PM »
I have to be honest based on my current condition my weight and the timing I am starting to consider the mid April show I booked a hotel for just in case. I am too heavy for light heavy but a little light for heavy if I want to bring my best condition.  I could come in just right at 212lbs for classic weigh in at 3pm which is good condition weight for me on Saturday based on my height. Then just eat and drink nothing between Saturday weigh in and Sunday show to dry out and tighten the midsection a little bit take the stage at 208ish but having dropped to 208lbs not 198lbs then trying to rehdrate. Take a anti gas and hope for the best. Then I am thinking enter the over 40 bodybuilding and maybe the Heavyweight but last time too many divisions was rough because I was flexing too hard and just wore myself out. Its a Pro Am show could be fun.
**yawn** ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31428 on: March 22, 2023, 08:23:53 PM »
**yawn** ::)

I would say winning the over 40 classic physique is at least even money odds

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #31429 on: March 22, 2023, 08:35:42 PM »
You got this shit Bhank!

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #31430 on: March 22, 2023, 08:36:13 PM »

Why do you pose in children's underwear on a forum for other men,...other men who beg you not to post.

Fa99ot

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #31431 on: March 22, 2023, 08:38:42 PM »

Now we are talking

No more aimlessly shuffling around bathrooms with your pants around your ankles , at least without rhyme or reason

A guy like you needs purpose

You needed a new goal

We needed a new bhanks goal

Go forth young middle-aged man

And prove the haters wrong

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #31432 on: March 22, 2023, 08:39:07 PM »

I dropped an anonymous tip to the police that you are physically abusing your woman.
Also being you haven't mentioned your stupid kid in ages hopefully Michelle has full time of him

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #31433 on: March 22, 2023, 08:45:04 PM »

Weren't you claiming to be a heavyweight?

I am a heavyweight right now I am 220lbs right now

My stomach is nowhere near distended I am lean right now. I have more than abs I am 220lbs with big ass arms. Guys at 511 with just abs are 180lbs. I am not 180lbs.  I am 220lbs showing abs and teardrops you guys claimed I couldn’t be a lean heavyweight. I am there right now.

Notice the date in these posts. After 1 year you're still at a claimed 220 lbs.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #31434 on: March 22, 2023, 08:45:37 PM »

Oh fuck off, with your same bullshit .

You are not competing.

You would be embarrassed on stage like the last show.

Why not just compete in wheel chair bodybuilding

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #31435 on: March 22, 2023, 08:46:04 PM »

Even better:
A specific event and division
A specific likelihood of winning

The plan is hatched,  now its all about execution

Quoted for Remind Me purposes come mid-April

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31436 on: March 22, 2023, 08:52:33 PM »
Weren't you claiming to be a heavyweight?

Notice the date in these posts. After 1 year you're still at a claimed 220 lbs.

I am over 198lbs that makes me a heavyweight but yes I think my most competive class would be classic which is 212lbs for me that doesn't mean I couldn't win at Open Heavyweight depends who shows up but I do think I have a better shot at classic as I am right at the limit when in condition. So I plan to do the classic I may crossover to other divisions but I will be there competing in classic the only issue is if they decide I am 1/4 inch shorter and want me at 205 when I show up 212 in that case I would have to do the heavyweight bodybuilding division instead. Would be nice to know in advance what they are going to measure me at but was 511 when I checked may have to stretch prior to height check but I should be right at the weight requirement for 511 when in contest shape.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31437 on: March 22, 2023, 08:54:30 PM »
I dropped an anonymous tip to the police that you are physically abusing your woman.
Also being you haven't mentioned your stupid kid in ages hopefully Michelle has full time of him

You are so fucking stupid which is why I never respond to you Michelle was my first wife from a decade ago we never had any kids but yeah you know everything Moron. My girl works at the court she knows every officer and they all know me they don't give a rat's ass about what you have to say about anything.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #31438 on: March 22, 2023, 09:02:30 PM »
You are so fucking stupid which is why I never respond to you Michelle was my first wife from a decade ago we never had any kids but yeah you know everything Moron. My girl works at the court she knows every officer and they all know me they don't give a rat's ass about what you have to say about anything.

Doesn't change the fact you're a woman beater, a pedo and you pose in children's underwear for men

I literally pray daily for your death. The world will bexso much better off when you are gone.
And Emily can go fuck a junkie, she embarrassed the court system by being with you, the crooked teeth whore

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31439 on: March 22, 2023, 09:07:00 PM »
Doesn't change the fact you're a woman beater, a pedo and you pose in children's underwear for men

I literally pray daily for your death. The world will bexso much better off when you are gone.
And Emily can go fuck a junkie, she embarrassed the court system by being with you, the crooked teeth whore

Blah blah blah you mean you like to make up lies about people because you are a jealous hater go it. You still a fat slob?

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #31440 on: March 22, 2023, 09:09:19 PM »
Blah blah blah you mean you like to make up lies about people because you are a jealous hater go it. You still a fat slob?

You beat up women....fact
What grown human uses the term jealous hater

You're chick has disgusting teeth...fact
You like to be around minors, proven fact

Go to beddo pedo before snaggletooth lays the law down

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #31441 on: March 22, 2023, 09:39:28 PM »
August 16th.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #31442 on: March 22, 2023, 10:01:56 PM »

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #31443 on: March 22, 2023, 10:03:52 PM »
Classic delusional Bhank blowing up his own picture bigger than it should be arguing that his head is actually bigger than it looks.

He has a big odd looking head which, if he wasn’t too short, would make for a good Frankenstein costume to put over it on Halloween.

What a sad fucker wearing children’s looking underwear at 45 proving only how fruity he is.

After criticizing my taking both pictures and putting them side by side for better comparison, he has yet to post one showing side by side himself with what he considers to be the correct proportions/scaling.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #31444 on: March 23, 2023, 12:43:40 AM »

The Rx Anadrol for "Anemia" must be kicking in.
I love how the druggers are so proud of their fakely built physiques (then call melatonin users "fake natty").  ::)
Hilarious.
Its like Sy Sperling bragging about his awesome head of hair...  ::)

Relax muscle-phony...

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #31445 on: March 23, 2023, 02:20:03 AM »
Wtf is August 16?

I think it’s the trainers reveal. But I think it’s august 6th.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31446 on: March 23, 2023, 02:44:57 AM »
I think it’s the trainers reveal. But I think it’s august 6th.
Yup....you`re right Rob it was the 6th. and please disregard my post....Oops!   :D

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #31447 on: March 23, 2023, 02:55:47 AM »
Yup....you`re right Rob it was the 6th. and please disregard my post....Oops!   :D

::) ::) ::) :-X

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31448 on: March 23, 2023, 03:04:50 AM »
::) ::) ::) :-X
Hey gimme` a break,I`ve got a bad case of CRS !!  ;D

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #31449 on: March 23, 2023, 03:36:43 AM »

Just don’t let it happen again. That’s a pretty important day that never was in getbig history.