Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 423312 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #950 on: April 28, 2020, 10:55:51 AM »
I don't think anyone really believes Chinas numbers

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8165717/Locals-Wuhan-believe-42-000-people-died-coronavirus.html

Completely impossible for China to have such low numbers.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #951 on: April 28, 2020, 02:22:22 PM »
Completely impossible for China to have such low numbers.

"US intelligence officials believe that the true scale of China’s coronavirus outbreak is at least FIFTY times worse than the communist state is admitting to, and that 60,000 dead bodies per month could have been processed by the funeral homes in Wuhan.

Speaking with Fox News, a Trump administration official said that “PRC numbers as reported today seem to be arithmetically impossible.”

“Again, we don’t know the real numbers today, but we do know the about 80,000 infections and 4,000 deaths as reported by the Chinese Communist Party propaganda are not even remotely close,” the official added.

It is believed that US intelligence has in its possession satellite images showing funeral homes in Wuhan overwhelmed by dead bodies. Officials believe that incinerators have been in constant use for 24 hours a day since the outbreak began.

The intelligence sources have noted that in a two week period between March 23 and April 4, over 500 urns were delivered to Wuhan families every day, which equates roughly to one urn per minute.

US intelligence therefore calculates a conservative estimate of 45,500 corpses having been incinerated during this time."

https://summit.news/2020/04/28/us-intel-officials-believe-45500-corpses-were-incinerated-in-one-fortnight-in-wuhan/

Big Karma

• Getbig II
« Reply #952 on: April 28, 2020, 04:57:28 PM »

Yeah, yet the WHO and the press let them get away with it.

To paraphrase...the saying is "if you want to know who your masters are just figure out who you cannot freely criticize".

Great point.

Big Karma

• Getbig II
« Reply #953 on: April 28, 2020, 05:10:49 PM »
This brings to light another of the many holes in the story.

If so many people are infected yet show no symptoms how do you know that the people who do have symptoms wouldn’t have had them anyway in the absence of the virus?

Based on what I know, it looks like a very good question.  But perhaps by testing for other things that have reliable ways to test, and that could cause those symptoms.

Big Karma

• Getbig II
« Reply #954 on: April 28, 2020, 05:30:12 PM »
"YouTube has censored a viral video in which two doctors criticized the logic of whether California’s stay-at-home coronavirus order is necessary.

The video, which had racked up over 5 million views, featured Dr. Dan Erickson and Dr. Artin Massihi, co-owners of Accelerated Urgent Care in Bakersfield, Calif.

In the clip, Erickson asserts that there is only a “0.03 chance of dying from COVID in the state of California,” prompting him to ask, “Does that necessitate sheltering in place? Does that necessitate shutting down medical systems? Does that necessitate people being out of work?”

Erickson also asked why fatalities were being counted as COVID-19 deaths when other ailments were actually more to blame.

“When someone dies in this country right now, they’re not talking about the high blood pressure, the diabetes, the stroke. They’re saying ‘Did they die from COVID?'” Erickson said. “We’ve been to hundreds of autopsies. You don’t talk about one thing, you talk about comorbidities. ER doctors now [say] ‘It’s interesting when I’m writing about my death report, I’m being pressured to add COVID. Why is that?”

The video was deleted late last night for “violating YouTube’s terms of service.”

https://summit.news/2020/04/28/youtube-censors-viral-video-of-doctors-criticizing-stay-at-home-order/

I wonder who's "pressuring" them, according to the person who says this.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #955 on: April 28, 2020, 07:06:59 PM »
I wonder who's "pressuring" them, according to the person who says this.

I would guess the hospital admins that will be getting federal bailout money at some point. In every business sector the pigs are at the trough for the freshly printed $$$.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #956 on: April 28, 2020, 07:46:56 PM »
WTF?

So let me get this straight...the guy who is advising on policy for the COVID virus is ALSO behind funding the research that quite possibly created this disease???

Does anybody else see a problem with this?

Does anybody else see the unraveling of huge lies being told?

Not only has he been at the helm of policy, but hes also been a figurehead that people are trusting with their lives.

I smell a rat...

First China hides and deceives...now we find that our own chief "scientist" when it comes to policy helped fund the research that allegedly created this virus...

Ohhh...this gonna beeee good! 😂😂

https://www.newsweek.com/dr-fauci-backed-controversial-wuhan-lab-millions-us-dollars-risky-coronavirus-research-1500741

Big Karma

• Getbig II
« Reply #957 on: April 28, 2020, 08:02:38 PM »

I would guess the hospital admins that will be getting federal bailout money at some point. In every business sector the pigs are at the trough for the freshly printed $$$.

Seems crazy, if it's the case, that doctors would go against what they know to be right.

But then again, who knows what the big picture says.  Maybe some doctors are just now realizing the potential damage caused by their decisions in how to report.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #958 on: April 29, 2020, 07:37:42 AM »
This is how close the Wuhan biolab is to the wet market.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #959 on: April 30, 2020, 11:50:42 AM »
    LA becomes first US city to offer county-wide testing
    Lagarde warns eurozone economy could shrink up to 12% in 2020
    Russia passes 100k cases
    Boris Johnson lays out reopening plan
    NYC plans to close subways between 1am and 5am for cleaning
    Sri Lanka reimposes lockdown measures
    Italy retakes mantle of second-deadliest outbreak in Europe from UK
    Canada reports latest update
    Italy reports another encouraging drop in new cases and deaths
    Introducing "Operation Warp Speed"
    Pentagon orders another 100k body bags for "worst case" scenario
    US death toll tops 60k
    DHS acting secretary says social distancing will last for 'months'
    France, UK report new numbers
    Spain sees curve continue to flatten
    NYC hands out free masks
    Florida reports uptick in cases, deaths
    South Korea says 'zero' cases of infection stemming from April 15 election
    California closes parks, beaches
    NY reports 306 deaths, 933 new cases
    Total cases break above 300k
    Airbus reports massive loss, signals distress
    New data suggests 1 in 6 US nursing homes suffered COVID-19 clusters
    500k coronavirus tests obtained by Maryland from SK haven't yet been used
    NYT hammers Brazil's Bolsonaro for denying outbreak
    UN warns about virus spreading in Syria, Yemen
    Eurozone GDP contracts 3.8%
    UK NHS allows hospitals to remove minority workers off the front lines

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #960 on: May 02, 2020, 07:35:53 AM »

I am a little confused on this data

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm

They says total Covid-19 Death are 37,308 actually on May 1st, but the numbers that many places claim are over 60,000?
 Are other outlets reporting Covid-19 deaths with Pneumonia, and the Flu also?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #961 on: May 02, 2020, 09:03:23 AM »
I am a little confused on this data

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm

They says total Covid-19 Death are 37,308 actually on May 1st, but the numbers that many places claim are over 60,000?
 Are other outlets reporting Covid-19 deaths with Pneumonia, and the Flu also?

Table 1. Deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), pneumonia, and influenza reported to NCHS by week ending date, United States. Week ending 2/1/2020 to 4/25/2020.*

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #962 on: May 02, 2020, 01:55:24 PM »
Timeline of the China coverup:

November 9, 2015: Wuhan Institute of Virology publish a study revealing they created a new virus in the lab from SARS-CoV.

December 6, 2019: Five days after a man linked to Wuhan’s seafood market presented pneumonia-like symptoms, his wife contracts it, suggesting human to human transmission.

December 27: China’s health authorities told a novel disease, then affecting some 180 patients, was caused by a new coronavirus.

December 26-30: Evidence of new virus emerges from Wuhan patient data.

December 31: Chinese internet authorities begin censoring terms from social media such as Wuhan Unknown Pneumonia.

January 1, 2020: Eight Wuhan doctors who warned about new virus are detained and condemned.

January 3: China’s top health authority issues a gag order.

January 5: Wuhan Municipal Health Commission stops releasing daily updates on new cases. Continues until January 18.

January 10: PRC official Wang Guangfa says outbreak “under control” and mostly a “mild condition”.

January 12: Professor Zhang Yongzhen’s lab in Shanghai is closed by authorities for “rectification”, one day after it shares genomic sequence data with the world for the first time.

January 14: PRC National Health Commission chief Ma Xiaowei privately warns colleagues the virus is likely to develop into a major public health event.

January 24: Officials in Beijing prevent the Wuhan Institute of Virology from sharing sample isolates with the University of Texas.

February 6: China’s internet watchdog tightens controls on social media platforms.

February 9: Citizen-journalist and local businessman Fang Bin disappears.

April 17: Wuhan belatedly raises its official fatalities by 1290.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/coronavirus/bombshell-dossier-lays-out-case-against-chinese-bat-virus-program/news-story/55add857058731c9c71c0e96ad17da60

A picture of Dr. Shi Zhengli....she and her eventual protege that works at the Wuhan lab were studying bats for unique viruses back in the mid-2000s. It was being done in Australia as a joint effort between the Chinese and Australian govts.

When you take the fact that this lab was blocks away from the wet market that spawned patient zero....pretty far stretch to say they are not related.

prowlermaniac

• Getbig II
« Reply #963 on: May 03, 2020, 03:27:48 AM »
Timeline of the China coverup:

November 9, 2015: Wuhan Institute of Virology publish a study revealing they created a new virus in the lab from SARS-CoV.

December 6, 2019: Five days after a man linked to Wuhan’s seafood market presented pneumonia-like symptoms, his wife contracts it, suggesting human to human transmission.

December 27: China’s health authorities told a novel disease, then affecting some 180 patients, was caused by a new coronavirus.

December 26-30: Evidence of new virus emerges from Wuhan patient data.

December 31: Chinese internet authorities begin censoring terms from social media such as Wuhan Unknown Pneumonia.

January 1, 2020: Eight Wuhan doctors who warned about new virus are detained and condemned.

January 3: China’s top health authority issues a gag order.

January 5: Wuhan Municipal Health Commission stops releasing daily updates on new cases. Continues until January 18.

January 10: PRC official Wang Guangfa says outbreak “under control” and mostly a “mild condition”.

January 12: Professor Zhang Yongzhen’s lab in Shanghai is closed by authorities for “rectification”, one day after it shares genomic sequence data with the world for the first time.

January 14: PRC National Health Commission chief Ma Xiaowei privately warns colleagues the virus is likely to develop into a major public health event.

January 24: Officials in Beijing prevent the Wuhan Institute of Virology from sharing sample isolates with the University of Texas.

February 6: China’s internet watchdog tightens controls on social media platforms.

February 9: Citizen-journalist and local businessman Fang Bin disappears.

April 17: Wuhan belatedly raises its official fatalities by 1290.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/coronavirus/bombshell-dossier-lays-out-case-against-chinese-bat-virus-program/news-story/55add857058731c9c71c0e96ad17da60

A picture of Dr. Shi Zhengli....she and her eventual protege that works at the Wuhan lab were studying bats for unique viruses back in the mid-2000s. It was being done in Australia as a joint effort between the Chinese and Australian govts.

When you take the fact that this lab was blocks away from the wet market that spawned patient zero....pretty far stretch to say they are not related.

I loathe these people.  I wish we would just nuke the entire fucking country.  They’re a hazard to the entire planet at this point.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #964 on: May 03, 2020, 10:42:08 AM »

I loathe these people.  I wish we would just nuke the entire fucking country.  They’re a hazard to the entire planet at this point.

It’s the ruling communist party that need getting rid of.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #965 on: May 03, 2020, 12:46:14 PM »
It’s the ruling communist party that need getting rid of.

That's right.

Most Chinese probably hate them too, but if they say what they think they will end up in a 're-education' camp or get abducted from their home and never seen again.

Even every business with over 50 employees needs a Communist Party member appointed, a kommissar to report on everyone.

And only 6.5 % of the population are granted CCP membership, they get all the best jobs and perks, they can do what they want, the other 94.5 % have zero rights, zero defence in court, and may not even own property, only lease.

Most of the masses must hate them.

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #966 on: May 03, 2020, 01:02:16 PM »
One can only that one day China will be free from communism and open to embrace the american way!

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #967 on: May 03, 2020, 01:31:03 PM »
One can only that one day China will be free from communism and open to embrace the american way!

In less than three years China will undergo an economic collapse. They are debt leveraged even worse than the US and Europe. when the shit hits the fan there will be a political nightmare.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #968 on: May 03, 2020, 01:33:32 PM »
That's right.

Most Chinese probably hate them too, but if they say what they think they will end up in a 're-education' camp or get abducted from their home and never seen again.

Even every business with over 50 employees needs a Communist Party member appointed, a kommissar to report on everyone.

And only 6.5 % of the population are granted CCP membership, they get all the best jobs and perks, they can do what they want, the other 94.5 % have zero rights, zero defence in court, and may not even own property, only lease.

Most of the masses must hate them.

They do. Been to china many times on business. When you meet people away from the prying eyes of the government they tell you how bad it is. I actually became close with a high level Communist Party official at one point. Turns out he was into cycling and we became friends. Even he admitted Beijing sucked.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #969 on: May 05, 2020, 08:26:16 AM »
    UK overtakes Italy for biggest death toll in Europe
    Pfizer kicks off US vaccine study
    Former FDA director dismisses NYT's 3k/day projection
    NYT points out US cases, deaths are still growing ex-NY Metro Area
    Sweden says it has evidence of viral spread as early as November
    Hong Kong to further relax restrictions
    Russia reports 30k+ cases in 72 hrs
    Australia and New Zealand start planning to open borders to each other

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #970 on: May 05, 2020, 10:29:27 PM »
Seriously?  :o

"A medical researcher said to be on the “verge of making very significant” coronavirus findings was found shot to death over the weekend in Pennsylvania, officials said.

He had been shot in the head and neck, the agency said.

An hour after Liu's body was discovered, a second person, Hao Gu, 46, was found dead inside a car less than a mile away, the agency said.

Ross Township Police Detective Sgt. Brian Kohlhepp told the Associated Press that the men “appeared to be connected beyond their proximity to each other.” A motive for the killings remained unknown, and the relationship between the men was also unclear."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/researcher-verge-making-very-significant-030320409.html

komal

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #971 on: May 06, 2020, 01:06:28 AM »
It is getting worse in every part of the world :(

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #972 on: May 06, 2020, 02:46:39 PM »
Texas hair salon owner re-opens defying stay at home....and gets 7 days in jail for it - not for defying the order but for not cowering to the judge saying she should apologize to the govt.

Judge Eric V Moyé, of the 14th Civil District Court of Dallas, told Luther on Tuesday that he would consider a lighter sentence if she admitted that she was wrong and apologized to the elected officials whose orders she violated.

"I have much respect for this court and laws. I have never been in this position before and it's not someplace that I want to be," Luther responded, according to CBS Dallas Fort Worth. "But I have to disagree with you, sir, when you say that I'm selfish because feeding my kids — is not selfish. I have hair stylists that are going hungry because they'd rather feed their kids. So sir, if you think the law is more important than kids getting fed, then please go ahead with your decision but I am not going to shut the salon."

She also gets a big donation from people tired of the bullshit.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/salon-owner-shelley-luther-dallas-jail-coronavirus-stay-at-home/

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #973 on: May 06, 2020, 02:51:40 PM »
Child molesters get out after a few years and she is jailed for violating this order.

Talk about a backwards legal system.
X

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #974 on: May 06, 2020, 03:43:36 PM »
A fat white supremacist

or two