Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 423374 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #1300 on: March 18, 2021, 01:36:22 AM »

Yes, NOBODY in the health system wants to be the one who gets in the way of the $$$, media and politics. My father's heart doc said this thing is a joke to me in his office...off the record of course.

50+ pages detailing how this thing is NOT a pandemic(it's a testdemic), yet it is now an extinction level event HA.

If dinosaurs were subjected to the tiny fraction of a percent of deadliness this thing presents then the homeless in Portland would be riding velociraptors around their bum huts.

Tell your father to get a new cardiologist.  ASAP.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1301 on: March 18, 2021, 02:21:34 AM »

At this point, they ALL know it’s bullshit, the doctors, the politicians, the media and the bankers.

They just don’t say it in public.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1302 on: March 18, 2021, 07:31:00 AM »

At this point, they ALL know it’s bullshit, the doctors, the politicians, the media and the bankers.

They just don’t say it in public.

Remember we need 50,000 ventilators, etc? The story below is from MAY 8TH, 2020. NY had a contract for 86 million in ventilators that they cancelled.

"Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo’s office said that the contract was canceled because the state’s hospitalization rate fell far short of projections, and New York’s need for ventilators lessened, diminishing the urgency to proceed with a contract mired in complications."

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/08/nyregion/ventilators-fema-coronavirus-cuomo.html

Almost a year of this since that story....they knew it was not a pandemic.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1303 on: March 18, 2021, 07:32:52 AM »

He's been a great doctor and more importantly does not bullshit around.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1304 on: March 20, 2021, 07:03:01 AM »
ANY QUESTIONS?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1305 on: March 20, 2021, 09:25:59 AM »
ANY QUESTIONS?

libfucks will argue that covid isn't THE leading one because everyone was locked down, social distancing and wearing masks..

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1306 on: March 20, 2021, 10:51:56 AM »
ANY QUESTIONS?

The Black Death and the Plague of Justinian both came from China.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1307 on: March 20, 2021, 01:02:11 PM »

Yes, NOBODY in the health system wants to be the one who gets in the way of the $$$, media and politics. My father's heart doc said this thing is a joke to me in his office...off the record of course.

50+ pages detailing how this thing is NOT a pandemic(it's a testdemic), yet it is now an extinction level event HA.

If dinosaurs were subjected to the tiny fraction of a percent of deadliness this thing presents then the homeless in Portland would be riding velociraptors around their bum huts.

I had to look up velociraptors because I'd not heard the word before. Very interesting way to make a point.

If it was just the U.S. that was responding to COVID-19 as if it were a pandemic, it might be easier to accept what your doctor said about it.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1308 on: March 20, 2021, 01:21:26 PM »
I had to look up velociraptors because I'd not heard the word before. Very interesting way to make a point.

If it was just the U.S. that was responding to COVID-19 as if it were a pandemic, it might be easier to accept what your doctor said about it.

That you believe the narrative is the most conclusive evidence possible that that it’s bullshit:

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1309 on: March 20, 2021, 01:30:08 PM »

That you believe the narrative is the most conclusive evidence possible that that it’s bullshit:

Not sure how to take this. Are you saying it is bullshit because of what I believe or are you saying that it's a global issue is bullshit....or both?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1310 on: March 20, 2021, 01:35:15 PM »
Not sure how to take this. Are you saying it is bullshit because of what I believe or are you saying that it's a global issue is bullshit....or both?

I explained how the scam works a year ago. It’s a global currency devaluation scheme. The virus is just a pretext.

I nailed everything except vaccines as they didn’t exist at the time:

If you look at it from the standpoint of crime families it all makes sense, not to the people here who are too far gone, but to those still salvageable.

First, you have the financial establishment family. They benefit from this by getting first dibs on the money being printed by central banks all around the world which is conveniently happening at the same time as a massive stock market shake out.

Next, you have the political crime family. They benefit from the fiscal stimulus which allows them to dole out money to their favorite groups and of course get kickbacks in return.

Finally, you have the medical establishment crime family. I’m hearing now that restarting the economy is going to depend on testing. Lotta fucking money to be made by testing the entire planet don’t ya think?

Covid-19 Testing Is Key to Restarting Economy as U.S. Cases Top 400,000 - Barron's

https://www.barrons.com/articles/covid-19-testing-is-key-to-restarting-economy-as-u-s-cases-top-400-000-51586350044

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1311 on: March 20, 2021, 01:37:09 PM »

Woah woah woah there.... Prime.. are you seriously telling me that you've never seen/heard of Jurassic Park?

T

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1312 on: March 22, 2021, 03:03:17 AM »
Woah woah woah there.... Prime.. are you seriously telling me that you've never seen/heard of Jurassic Park?

;D ;D ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1314 on: March 26, 2021, 09:31:44 AM »

"Former CDC Director Robert Redfield says that SARS-CoV-2, the virus which causes COVID-19, did not originate from a wet market in Wuhan, China, and instead escaped from a nearby lab which was performing gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses to make them more easily infect humans.

"I do not believe this somehow came from a bat to a human," Redfield told CNN's Sanjay Gupta in an interview set to air Sunday night at 9 p.m. ET. "Normally, when a pathogen goes from a zoonot to human, it takes a while for it to figure out how to become more & more efficient in human to human transmission."

"It's only an opinion; I'm allowed to have opinions now," he added."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1315 on: March 26, 2021, 03:45:15 PM »
Keeping the public schools closed is mean, cruel, inhumane, and evil, and it has nothing to do with COVID-19
wordpress ^ | March 26, 2021 | Dan from Squirrel Hill
Posted on 3/26/2021, 2:33:39 PM by grundle

Keeping the public schools closed is mean, cruel, inhumane, and evil, and it has nothing to do with COVID-19

By Daniel Alman (aka Dan from Squirrel Hill)

March 26, 2021

Please take a lot at all these things, and please note the date on each one.

All of these things, taken together in context, proves that keeping the public schools closed has nothing to do with COVID-19.

Keeping the public schools closed is mean, cruel, inhumane, and evil.

May 28, 2020

Reopening schools in Denmark did not worsen outbreak, data shows

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2020-05-28/opening-schools-in-denmark-did-not-worsen-outbreak-data-shows

May 29, 2020

Denmark, Finland say they saw no increase in coronavirus after schools re-opened

https://justthenews.com/world/europe/denmark-finland-say-they-saw-no-increase-coronavirus-after-schools-re-opened

July 13 , 2020

German study finds no evidence coronavirus spreads in schools

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/07/13/german-study-finds-no-evidence-coronavirus-spreads-schools/

July 21 2020

No known case of teacher catching coronavirus from pupils, says scientist

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/no-known-case-of-teacher-catching-coronavirus-from-pupils-says-scientist-3zk5g2x6z

September 18, 2020

Suicide among children during Covid-19 pandemic: An alarming social issue

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7500342/

January 8, 2021

Escalating suicide rates among school children during COVID-19 pandemic and lockdown period: An alarming psychosocial issue

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0253717620982514

February 10, 2021

Child suicides are rising during lockdown

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2021-02-child-suicides-lockdown.html

March 1, 2021

Matt Meyer, the president of the Berkeley teachers union, says it’s too dangerous to open the public schools. But Meyer was just filmed taking his own daughter to a private school. I never trust anyone who isn’t willing to live under the same rules that they expect everyone else to live under. Clearly, the real reason for keeping the public schools closed has nothing to do with safety.

https://www.kqed.org/news/11862469/after-leading-school-closures-berkeley-teachers-union-president-spotted-dropping-daughter-off-at-in-person-preschool

March 9, 2021

LA teachers warned to not share vacation pics as union seeks safe return to classrooms. UTLA members voted overwhelmingly to reject what the union called an ‘unsafe’ return to the classroom unless certain demands are met. I never trust anyone who isn’t willing to live under the same rules that they expect everyone else to live under. Clearly, the real reason for keeping the public schools closed has nothing to do with safety.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/la-teachers-warned-to-not-share-vacation-pics-as-union-seeks-safe-return-to-classrooms-report

March 19, 2021

Doctors indicate startling rise in child suicide, psychiatric admissions during lockdown

https://elizabethjohnston.org/doctors-indicate-startling-rise-in-child-suicide-psychiatric-admissions-amid-ongoing-pandemic-measures/

March 22, 2021

The lockdown made it harder for victims of domestic violence to seek help

https://www.city-journal.org/lockdowns-and-domestic-violence

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1316 on: March 26, 2021, 03:54:30 PM »

"Former CDC Director Robert Redfield says that SARS-CoV-2, the virus which causes COVID-19, did not originate from a wet market in Wuhan, China, and instead escaped from a nearby lab which was performing gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses to make them more easily infect humans.

"I do not believe this somehow came from a bat to a human," Redfield told CNN's Sanjay Gupta in an interview set to air Sunday night at 9 p.m. ET. "Normally, when a pathogen goes from a zoonot to human, it takes a while for it to figure out how to become more & more efficient in human to human transmission."

It still amazes me that people think it came from a bat. ::)

Pretty obvious where it came from.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1317 on: March 26, 2021, 04:02:30 PM »
It still amazes me that people think it came from a bat. ::)

Pretty obvious where it came from.

Dirty bottom-sex?   ;D
T

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1318 on: March 26, 2021, 04:26:45 PM »

& U A promoting this BULLSHIT !.

Visit Australia & you will see millions of flaying foxes (megabats) & sugar gliders , but nobody died from them !.

+ they are very noisy creatures .............

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1319 on: March 26, 2021, 04:28:13 PM »
Why would anyone believe anything that they were told by any current or former employee of the CDC?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1320 on: March 26, 2021, 04:30:41 PM »
Dirty bottom-sex?   ;D

;D

Possible. Need to flush that shit out.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1321 on: March 26, 2021, 08:31:32 PM »
Why would anyone believe anything that they were told by any current or former employee of the CDC?

If you do some research on the type of people that are CDC leaders it is quite interesting. One thing they all have in common is working both sides of virology to their financial benefit.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Two Words You Don't Want To Hear Together - "Mystery" and "Virus"
« Reply #1322 on: March 26, 2021, 08:57:31 PM »
It’s way way worse than what is being officially reported. I am hearing from direct sources on the ground of a massive scale outbreak underway.

Looking back to what I told you all in January 2020...

And now you know.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1323 on: March 26, 2021, 08:58:33 PM »
We will now start to feel the wrath of this new Wiggs Ebola mutation. As I have told you I have very high level sources on the ground. Watch and wait. Will start off spreading in New York and San Francisco. Remember where you heard this first. The infestation is already massive across China and various parts of Asia.

Looking back to what I told you all in January 2020...

And now you know.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1324 on: March 26, 2021, 09:05:38 PM »
Ok a few updates. The situation in terms of numbers infected is way way worse. As in 100’s of thousands. It’s too late to be contained. So focus needs to be on treatment.

Mortality rate of those infected is hard to gauge. But it seems to hit hardest men aged 50-70. Highest death risk is for smokers or those with other pre existing conditions. Kids seem to be super spreaders but at the same time quite resilient showing hardly any symptoms. Next few weeks will see a very sharp rise and panic. Will ramp up in New York and San Fran first. These is not yet any standard treatment and certainly no vaccine.

And again as I told you in Jan 2020. Shame on those who doubted. Lesson learned. When I tell you something, listen good, as its legit.

Facts.