Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 423307 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #2325 on: November 13, 2021, 12:02:28 PM »
112 kids aged 5-11 in VA given adult dose of vaxxxx. DUMB

https://www.foxnews.com/health/virginia-pharmacy-incorrect-covid-19-vaccine-dose-younger-kids

I guess the nurses didn't check the gauge of the needles.  Then again, these were the same individuals who stuck Q-Tips so far up patients' noses they had cerebral fluid leakage.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #2326 on: November 13, 2021, 02:39:09 PM »
 :-X
"

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #2327 on: November 13, 2021, 03:02:55 PM »

😆😆😆

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2328 on: November 13, 2021, 03:16:55 PM »
Stop feeding the troll.

OAK is about to get the block from me. I just don't know how to do it.  :D

His posts have devolved into not citing sources and just low information/old information views in general.

The type of person who took the shot and wants to stay right about it, that's about it. Waste of time.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2329 on: November 13, 2021, 03:19:16 PM »
Are you questioning the 2% statistic?

Why do you want to know specially the death rate for 65 and older?

Obviously these are well published stats. I won’t bother to post sources.

Yes. Again, post your source for 2% total lethality for total covid cases known.

It's already known that lethality is tilted strongly to over 65 and those with co-morbid issues.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2331 on: November 13, 2021, 03:20:37 PM »

😆😆😆

Only the Jansen/J&J shot works like a traditional vaccine. Moderna and Pfizer do not. You really don't know much, eh?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2332 on: November 13, 2021, 03:23:11 PM »

Admit it. You would be soooo bored if I wasn't here.

;)

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2333 on: November 13, 2021, 03:26:49 PM »

Yes. Again, post your source for 2% total lethality for total covid cases known.

It's already known that lethality is tilted strongly to over 65 and those with co-morbid issues.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Also, almost EVERYONE over age 65 has co-morbid issues. (getting old sucks).

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2334 on: November 13, 2021, 04:36:02 PM »

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2335 on: November 13, 2021, 04:42:44 PM »

7.5 billion doses given to date. If the vaccine is so deadly where’s all the body bags?

🙄🙄🙄

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2336 on: November 13, 2021, 05:03:49 PM »
Seemingly the vax might actually be for some other purpose because none of it makes sense.

The world is about to change the Covid tests starting 2022 which will detect the usual flu virus that today’s does not.

Next year we will see Covid cases drop dramatically and if you look at other details you will see the usual flu season has returned. The world will claim the vax works and we will keep getting booster shots.

So WTF are all these shots about? At one point here 95% of hospitalisations were fully vaxed and our govt still pushes for vax so what to hell is it really about?

I welcome tin foil hat comments because our world is not behaving as usual.

Gitur

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2337 on: November 13, 2021, 05:39:20 PM »
7.5 billion doses given to date. If the vaccine is so deadly where’s all the body bags?

🙄🙄🙄

I am wondering the same thing about covid deaths. Still waiting to see someone drop dead from the deadliest virus in the world. You would think all these masks you see laying around outside blowing in the wind are tainted and should be approached with extreme caution. Havent seen anyone in bio hazard suits picking them up to keep us "safe" yet

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #2338 on: November 13, 2021, 05:48:59 PM »
https://www.theblaze.com/news/cdc-no-records-unvaccinated-americans-natural-immunity-spread-covid#toggle-gdpr

CDC has no documents on that because they don’t track it – or at least they claim not to.  Data showing that the previously infected are spreading C-19 would support the shot mandates.  One would think they’d be all over that.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #2339 on: November 13, 2021, 05:54:45 PM »
Seemingly the vax might actually be for some other purpose because none of it makes sense.

The world is about to change the Covid tests starting 2022 which will detect the usual flu virus that today’s does not.

Next year we will see Covid cases drop dramatically and if you look at other details you will see the usual flu season has returned. The world will claim the vax works and we will keep getting booster shots.

So WTF are all these shots about? At one point here 95% of hospitalisations were fully vaxed and our govt still pushes for vax so what to hell is it really about?

Flu positivity rate in ERs was 0.10% in November 2020.  I haven't seen numbers specific to ERs yet, but the CDC lists 0.3% positive in labs this week - a threefold increase.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/index.htm#ClinicalLaboratories

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2340 on: November 13, 2021, 05:55:48 PM »
I am wondering the same thing about covid deaths. Still waiting to see someone drop dead from the deadliest virus in the world. You would think all these masks you see laying around outside blowing in the wind are tainted and should be approached with extreme caution. Havent seen anyone in bio hazard suits picking them up to keep us "safe" yet

Whatever you say Coach.

🙄

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #2341 on: November 13, 2021, 06:02:20 PM »
Only the Jansen/J&J shot works like a traditional vaccine. Moderna and Pfizer do not.

dna/mrna 'vaccines' r designed to have delayed effect, to allow for sufficient numbers (before the horror show manifests), and achieve the same end result.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2342 on: November 13, 2021, 06:06:38 PM »
WTF are all these shots about?

covid will be the reason... the excuse – to get inside of your body.

the 'vaccine' - will introduce a host of extraordinarily bad technologies into your system that will fundamentally change what u r.

for the reasons of death, destruction of the soul and complete control – a literal re making of the world order and humanity at large

a means to an end; a tool - among others... manifested – pulled from the abyss - for the subjugation and fundamental transformation of a divinely created man into an irredeemable, short lived abomination... before extermination - resulting in damnation.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2343 on: November 13, 2021, 06:57:38 PM »
Admit it. You would be soooo bored if I wasn't here.

;)

I don't believe even Howard would be this desperate for attention and reply that fast -  so I'm back to my original call of Shizzo being this gimmick.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2344 on: November 13, 2021, 10:55:04 PM »
Michael "Mike" Anthony Granata of Gilroy, California | 1965 - 2021 | Obituary

https://archive.md/UQIVl#selection-343.0-343.77

'Mike was adamant that people know what happened to him that caused his early and unexpected death.

Message from Mike:

“Many nurses and non-nursing staff begged me and my wife to get the truth out to the public about the Covid-19 vaccines because the truth of deaths from the vaccine was being hidden within the medical profession.

I promised I would get the message out.

So, here is my message: I was afraid of getting the vaccine for fear that I might die. At the insistence of my doctor, I gave in to pressure to get vaccinated.

On August 17th I received the Moderna vaccine and starting feeling ill three days later. I never recovered but continued to get worse. I developed multisystem inflammation and multisystem failure that medical professionals could not stop. My muscles disappeared as if to disintegrate.

I was in ICU for several weeks and stabbed with needles up to 24 times a day for those several weeks, while also receiving 6 or 7 IVs at the same time (continuously). It was constant torture that I cannot describe. I was no longer treated as a human with feelings and a life. I was nothing more than a covid vaccine human guinea pig and the doctors excited to participate in my fascinating progression unto death. If you want to know more, please ask my wife. 

I wished I would have never gotten vaccinated. If you are not vaccinated, don’t do it unless you are ready to suffer and die.”'

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2346 on: November 14, 2021, 12:45:17 AM »
This is a picture that was on one of our MSM. It shows the health minister helping out at the Clovid unit at the largest hospital in the country. You can see him all dressed up for the task while on the far right you see 2 people with regular medical nurse attires. They are making it so obvious but the sheep are still asleep  ;D .
A couple of days ago another big MSM channel posted a video online showing a fat woman receiving oxygen upon her request due to the pneumonia caused by what else than the mighty C19 and feeling all high and shit seconds later ;D . The video was labeled fake by a lot of medical workers online and the channel removed it shortly after. It was really amateur acting by the fat slob. Also had groomed hair, well polished nails etc. A spoof by a terrible crisis actress. RETARDS WILL BUY INTO ANYTHING

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2347 on: November 14, 2021, 04:29:10 AM »
I developed multisystem inflammation and multisystem failure that medical professionals could not stop. My muscles disappeared as if to disintegrate.

The spike cells will not stay localized at the injection site.  Hence, an autonomic response can happen if they invade organs.  Review my fucboi notes when shots were first administered.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2348 on: November 14, 2021, 05:25:32 AM »

His posts have devolved into not citing sources and just low information/old information views in general.

The type of person who took the shot and wants to stay right about it, that's about it. Waste of time.

If you block CHOAK does it also block Howard?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2349 on: November 14, 2021, 05:31:45 AM »

Here's why:  The Aliens are on their way and will be here within the next few years.  We've known they were coming (and when they'd arrive) ever since Roswell.  To avoid brutal bloody mass slaughter when they get here (and to guarantee some few leader elite types who cooperate survival), they've instituted this plan.  When the triggering agent is released, all will painlessly die.

Seems bad, but we'd certainly lose horribly and this is the most humane way.  Count your blessings they've given us this option.