Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 423321 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #2475 on: November 18, 2021, 04:42:57 AM »
Saw a clip of the View, where they were "interviewing" Jedediah Bila who wouldn't get vaccinated.

She explained clearly because she had a medical exemption PLUS antibodies.

She also explained that the vaccinated could still carry and transmit covid - the hosts literally said all this was debunked.

Just plain lies and misinformation.

Y

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2476 on: November 18, 2021, 05:18:38 AM »
Saw a clip of the View, where they were "interviewing" Jedediah Bila who wouldn't get vaccinated.

She explained clearly because she had a medical exemption PLUS antibodies.

She also explained that the vaccinated could still carry and transmit covid - the hosts literally said all this was debunked.

Just plain lies and misinformation.

Media whores are gonna media whore. They like those big salaries. What else could those useless cvnts do?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2477 on: November 18, 2021, 06:42:29 AM »

Skip to comments.

Fauci says COVID-19 booster might become new standard for being vaccinated
NY Post ^ | 11/17/2021 | Jesse O’Neill
Posted on 11/18/2021, 9:31:45 AM by ChicagoConservative27

COVID-19 booster shots may become the new standard to be considered fully vaccinated, according to the nation’s top doctor.

Dr. Anthony Fauci discussed the impending need for hundreds of millions of Americans to roll up their sleeves and get the jab during a pre-taped interview that aired at the 2021 STAT Summit in Boston this week, according to ABC News.

“I happen to believe as an immunologist and infectious disease person that a third-shot boost for an mRNA [vaccine] … should be part of the actual standard regimen, where a booster isn’t a luxury,” the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases reportedly said.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2478 on: November 18, 2021, 07:29:59 AM »
Yes I know.

It’s a classic example of…..antivaxxer logic.

😎😎

So what you are saying is that ... your programmed level of fear for dying from covid is as certain as dying from jumping out of a plane with no parachute.

In your mindspace, death from covid is as sure a thing as the act of gravity on earth.

It sounds insane, because it is.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2479 on: November 18, 2021, 07:34:13 AM »
Skip to comments.

Fauci says COVID-19 booster might become new standard for being vaccinated
NY Post ^ | 11/17/2021 | Jesse O’Neill
Posted on 11/18/2021, 9:31:45 AM by ChicagoConservative27

COVID-19 booster shots may become the new standard to be considered fully vaccinated, according to the nation’s top doctor.

Dr. Anthony Fauci discussed the impending need for hundreds of millions of Americans to roll up their sleeves and get the jab during a pre-taped interview that aired at the 2021 STAT Summit in Boston this week, according to ABC News.

“I happen to believe as an immunologist and infectious disease person that a third-shot boost for an mRNA [vaccine] … should be part of the actual standard regimen, where a booster isn’t a luxury,” the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases reportedly said.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

The same thing Bill Gates did with PC based computers, where you are always paying on antivirus protection for a "healthy system" is being applied here.

You could argue they've created a whole tier of consumer products out of thin air....consider it a biology hack and life tax.

Simple protection racket, create the problem and charge for the solution.

Sounds pretty far fetched except Gates has been doing speeches about eugenics, climate change, depop and pandemics for more than a decade now. He's not a medical expert but his father is part of the big boy club.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2480 on: November 18, 2021, 07:40:49 AM »
Nothing to see here, I'm sure it's normal for the FDA to keep information secret for more than 55 years. Totally outrageous!

"The FDA has asked a federal judge to make the public wait until the year 2076 to disclose all of the data and information it relied upon to license Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine.   That is not a typo.   It wants 55 years to produce this information to the public.

As explained in a prior article, the FDA repeatedly promised “full transparency” with regard to Covid-19 vaccines, including reaffirming “the FDA’s commitment to transparency” when licensing Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine.

With that promise in mind, in August and immediately following approval of the vaccine, more than 30 academics, professors, and scientists from this country’s most prestigious universities requested the data and information submitted to the FDA by Pfizer to license its COVID-19 vaccine.

The FDA’s response?  It produced nothing.  So, in September, my firm filed a lawsuit against the FDA on behalf of this group to demand this information.  To date, almost three months after it licensed Pfizer’s vaccine, the FDA still has not released a single page.  Not one."

https://aaronsiri.substack.com/p/fda-asks-federal-judge-to-grant-it?justPublished=true

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2481 on: November 18, 2021, 09:16:49 AM »
Kim Iverson again for the FNG win!   Love her. 

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2482 on: November 18, 2021, 09:52:06 AM »
Nothing to see here, I'm sure it's normal for the FDA to keep information secret for more than 55 years. Totally outrageous!

"The FDA has asked a federal judge to make the public wait until the year 2076 to disclose all of the data and information it relied upon to license Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine.   That is not a typo.   It wants 55 years to produce this information to the public.

As explained in a prior article, the FDA repeatedly promised “full transparency” with regard to Covid-19 vaccines, including reaffirming “the FDA’s commitment to transparency” when licensing Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine.

With that promise in mind, in August and immediately following approval of the vaccine, more than 30 academics, professors, and scientists from this country’s most prestigious universities requested the data and information submitted to the FDA by Pfizer to license its COVID-19 vaccine.

The FDA’s response?  It produced nothing.  So, in September, my firm filed a lawsuit against the FDA on behalf of this group to demand this information.  To date, almost three months after it licensed Pfizer’s vaccine, the FDA still has not released a single page.  Not one."

https://aaronsiri.substack.com/p/fda-asks-federal-judge-to-grant-it?justPublished=true

They're already 'immune' to liability, now they want to hide science. How will 'follow the science' vaccine groupies rationalize this.

----------------
Just say no to protecting drug companies from side effect liability.

At least they're not bulletproof when it comes to some aspects of fraud:

Justice Department Announces Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in Its History
Pfizer to Pay $2.3 Billion for Fraudulent Marketing

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-announces-largest-health-care-fraud-settlement-its-history

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #2483 on: November 18, 2021, 10:40:36 AM »

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #2484 on: November 18, 2021, 10:49:58 AM »

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #2485 on: November 18, 2021, 10:56:42 AM »
They're already 'immune' to liability, now they want to hide science. How will 'follow the science' vaccine groupies rationalize this.

----------------
Just say no to protecting drug companies from side effect liability.

At least they're not bulletproof when it comes to some aspects of fraud:

Justice Department Announces Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in Its History
Pfizer to Pay $2.3 Billion for Fraudulent Marketing

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-announces-largest-health-care-fraud-settlement-its-history
Best wishes to the vaxxed, hope you make it.
T

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2486 on: November 18, 2021, 11:00:39 AM »
Best wishes to the vaxxed, hope you make it.

I'm unvaxxed.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #2487 on: November 18, 2021, 11:02:35 AM »
Anyone feel deceived now. Relying on the Government, lol, absolute idiots.
T

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2488 on: November 18, 2021, 11:41:20 AM »
Kim Iverson again for the FNG win!   Love her. 

Never seen her before. A hot woman just needs a bit of Afro in her.   She did miss that Pzifer is actually on its' 2nd booster. 

And 6 month - 4 yr olds are about to get a shot of that bullshit in a syringe.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #2489 on: November 18, 2021, 12:16:10 PM »
The Ottawa Senators Have a 100% Vaccination Rate—and 40% of the Team Has Tested Positive for Covid
COVID-19

also---in Saskatchewan 67% of people in hospital with covid are unvaxxed but 33% are vaxxed
like wtf 33%, thats astronomically high for  a vaccine thats supposed to prevent hospital stays with covid
"

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #2490 on: November 18, 2021, 12:20:31 PM »
The Ottawa Senators Have a 100% Vaccination Rate—and 40% of the Team Has Tested Positive for Covid
COVID-19

also---in Saskatchewan 67% of people in hospital with covid are unvaxxed but 33% are vaxxed
like wtf 33%, thats astronomically high for  a vaccine thats supposed to prevent hospital stays with covid

This means that the unvaccinated are 800% more likely to end up in the hospital….that’s insane! 

Do you have the ICU numbers? I bet they’re even worse?

😮

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #2491 on: November 18, 2021, 12:24:37 PM »
This means that the unvaccinated are 800% more likely to end up in the hospital….that’s insane! 

Do you have the ICU numbers? I bet they’re even worse?

😮

lets have this discussion in a few more weeks, that number used to be 92% unvaxxed 8% vaxxed
i see 5050 on the way soon

"

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2492 on: November 18, 2021, 12:24:55 PM »

So what you are saying is that ... your programmed level of fear for dying from covid is as certain as dying from jumping out of a plane with no parachute.

In your mindspace, death from covid is as sure a thing as the act of gravity on earth.

It sounds insane, because it is.

Not exactly.

An antivaxxer who refuses to take the vaccine because it isn’t “100% effective” uses the EXACT SAME logic as a skydiver who refuses the use a parachute because it isn’t “100% effective”.

😎

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2493 on: November 18, 2021, 12:28:18 PM »
lets have this discussion in a few more weeks, that number used to be 92% unvaxxed 8% vaxxed
i see 5050 on the way soon

But even at 50:50 that means the unvaccinated are 400% more likely to be hospitalized.

😮

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2494 on: November 18, 2021, 12:34:55 PM »
COVID-19

I just checked. These are hospitalizations not ICU admissions.

I bet the ICU is close to 100% unvaccinated.

😮😮

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2495 on: November 18, 2021, 12:37:13 PM »
COVID-19

Soon to be 100%...like I said not even sure in the face of numbers like this will some people believe they've been duped.

They better lockdown Christmas because some people are not happy about the upcoming dinner table discussion.  ;)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2496 on: November 18, 2021, 12:43:58 PM »
OAK is Hans Brinker with his fingers in his ears to keep the bad news from overwhelming him.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2497 on: November 18, 2021, 12:45:20 PM »
Not exactly.

An antivaxxer who refuses to take the vaccine because it isn’t “100% effective” uses the EXACT SAME logic as a skydiver who refuses the use a parachute because it isn’t “100% effective”.

😎

It's not, because not everyone is skydiving. Some are already back on the ground. Some aren't going up on the plane.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2498 on: November 18, 2021, 12:46:24 PM »
Insanity.   FU Biden.  FU Fauci.   FU Harris.  FU liberalfaggets 

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #2499 on: November 18, 2021, 01:19:51 PM »
I just checked. These are hospitalizations not ICU admissions.

I bet the ICU is close to 100% unvaccinated.

😮😮

it doesnt matter, and we also dont know, but more and more and more are going into the hospital vaccinated. Thats not SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN with this vaccine. It doesnt matter what % more unvaxxed are going into the hospital in this case, they are Im not arguing that. What I a arguing is this vaccine is not doing what its supposed to do. A LOT of people are ending up really sick and admitted after taking a vaccine that is not supposed to let this happen. If it happened to 3% of the people who took it sure I can see it, but 33%? Cmon man, get a grip, thats not good

geezus people who dont see both sides
"